Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Dark world (post your profiles and we will begin shortly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 am
((its alright sullen miken. hey, do you mind if I just call you mike? I hate it when the internet goes down or my grandma comes to visit, they both end up in me not being able to get online. oh, and I know my post is kinda lame, but I was having a bit of writer's block and couldn't come up with anything better))

Tanis was shocked that this man was pointing a blade at him. I didn't do anything to hurt him, and its not like I'm an orc or anything "I'm Tanis, and I want to help you," Tanis said looking at the man's injured hand. "I know how to use magic, I can heal your hand for you"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:31 pm
((oh Gomenasai. I'll erase that post.))
Artei was staring into the dragons cold black eyes. He was frozen and couldn't move a muscle to save his life.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

xD_Blueishhawt_xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 pm
Gaia username: xD_Blueishhawt_xD
Character name: Arrianaa Jamachi
Race: Witch
Alignment: Good
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: A magical Wand
Special abilities: Anything only with her wand. If she doesn't have it, shes just like a human.
Bio: Witches are races in the middle of humans and monsters, as witches are usually hunted and will die out. This way, both races hate witches. They live in where they would like to. This witch, Arrianaa, is the most hated witch of all, staying lonely, not having any friends

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:05 pm
(Sure, go ahead)

"How do I know you're not one of 'them'? The elves betrayed everyone and killed my friends" Gabriel looks at Tanis and levels his katana at him with his damaged hand as well. "The only one's I can trust anymore are the half elves."  

Sullen Miken

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 pm
Tanis was confused. "elves did this to you?" he asked, holding his hands up, meaning to show him that he wasn't going to hurt him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:31 pm
Arrianaa walked by people staring at a little dragon. She sighed and thought to herself, "Oh great. More people will insult me." She walked up shyly behind the little dragon, knowing for a fact, they will start yelling at her, considering she is an enemy of both races.  

xD_Blueishhawt_xD

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 pm
Even though Artei saw a curious person out of the corner of his eyes behind the dragon, he couldn't move. The dragon was staring right at him and he had shrunk back into his coat trying to hide from its glaring eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:04 pm
User ImageArrianaa sighed as she looked at the dragon's back, wondering about what will happen next, seeing the guy not caring. She looked down and sat down, waiting to see if someone else even saw or heard her.  

xD_Blueishhawt_xD

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:09 pm
Artei started to sit down and finally drew away his eyes from the dragons. He collapsed on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:35 pm
Jenna saw the drow that she had just fallen into faint as she was staring at the dragon. "are you ok?" She asked as she ran over towards the drow.  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 pm
The stimulant began to wear off and the pain increased. Gabriel drops both of his weapons and clutches at his hand, "GAH, AAAHH." He falls to his knees as the pain increases but manages to compose himself. He gasps a couple times and then looks at Tanis. "It's not as bad as it seems. I used a stimulant and the pain was a side effect to what was already there. You say you can heal it, then do so. I'll accompany you to the next town but if we are to travel together we must learn to trust each other." He takes off the bandage, now bloodied, and tosses it away. He holds his hand out towards Tanis, "So don't betray me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:35 pm
((sorry it took so long)) Oekeleth chirped happily and jumped off his branch, spreading his wings, he glided over to the dark elf and perched on his head. Craning his neck, he looked at the fallen Drow in the eye. Jumping off, he emitted a warbling noise that sounded like laughing. He looked around as he flew and say the witch, trilling happily, he flew around her head and the clearing, basking in all the attention he was getting.

Olaf, seeing what the little firelizard was up to wandered over. "All right showoff," he said, a hint of a chuckle in his voice, "show's over, you've caused enough trouble here, let's get something to eat,"  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm
"don't worry, I wouldn't betray you," Tanis said as he took the man's hand. He muttered a few words under his breath and the mans hand began to glow. after a few minutes, the glowing stopped, and the man's hand was perfectly healed. "Its... healed," Tanis said, winded.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 am
Gabriel sits down in silence for a few seconds, then goes to collect his things. "Thank you," he says. He picks up his swords and replaces them on his person, then turns to Tanis. "So which way to the nearest town?" Feeling more comfortable around Tanis, he looks around the forest and realizes someone is watching them from a nearby tree branch. He gives a slight grin at the situation but continues to study the area.  

Sullen Miken

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Artei woke up with a headache from staring into a dragon's eyes for too long. He put one of his arms on the ground and hoisted himself upwards with it. He jumped back on his feet wobbling a bit and took the hood of his outfit and put it up so that it shades his face. "Sorry about that." He said through the safety of the darkness of his cloak and hood.  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games