Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Nightingale of Moonlight
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you introduced yourself?
  Yes, right away
  Yes, after a bit of time
  Not yet but going to get to it
View Results

Starrymite

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 pm
Thankx, nice to meet you too!~♥
If you wish to know more about me, there is always my profile page~♥  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:03 pm
Hello Everyone, I'm Silver biggrin

Some of you I know already n some I don't. Alurin ask if I would check out her guild and here I am biggrin I apologize for taking so long to do so pretty lady!!!! So far it looks GREAT xd Seem to have nice gaians here n good organization 3nodding Keep up the good work pretty lady and I plan to look around more.... Also keep in touch about future plans for both our guilds biggrin
Take care n Thank you for the invite!!!! Hugs

Happy Holidays n Heres to a GREAT New Year!!!! cheese_whine
Silver
heart  

silverlocs333

Heart Poster

8,200 Points
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Cosmic Repairman 75

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:25 pm
-smiles wide hugging Silver- Thanks! I will try! ^_^ Right now I'm keeping an eye and ear on my sister because took her back today and on Christmas Eve they had to rush her to the hospital cause I had to call 911 when she finally passed out to where she wasn't very responsive but could squeeze my grandma's arm that she could hear us just couldn't talk like she was in a very deep sleep. That was one interesting night. Then they released her yesterday. took her back today so I'm hoping she'll be okay. She has to go back in 2 weeks for a scan I think to see if she still has stones in her gulblatter or something  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:39 pm
I'm Reiko! You can call meh Sarah if you wish! I joined this guild, since my friend, Alurin, told me she made it! I love me the animes! Haha. I tend to be really random and out there, but most peopel learn to live with it! ^^ I lvoe to RP and do it when ever I have the chance. Well, if you wish to anymore, just ask me! biggrin OH! I lvoe the color purple. The end!  

Reiko_Sazuki

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:05 pm
Great to have you with us Reiko! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:40 pm
Hi there! The name's Storky111! You can call me Storky. I have been on Gaia for about 5 months and still learning everything step by step. About an hour ago, I found out what a guild was. ^-^ Thanks be to Alurin. So yeah, I think that sums it up! I hope I will get to meet each and every one of you!

Happy New Year!! biggrin  

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:13 pm
Yay! ^_^ Glad to have you! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:19 pm
Haha. Well, thanks for having me!  

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 pm
Hello fellow members.I'm Roy and i just joined after my friend Alurin invited me to her lovely guild. ^^ I like to go by my first name and enjoy making friends.If you'd like to know anything more about me then feel free to comment or pm. Thank you for inviting me Alurin. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 am
Welcome Roy! ^^ Glad you could join us! Hope you have a great time on gaia and in the guild ^_^  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

atnok
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm
Greetings all, I know I have not been on for a while due to illness, and trying to get medical attention for my problems. Although it may take a while to finish that I will be here as often as I can. Again I apologize for my absence I am Atnok by the way and I am pleased to make your acquaintance..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 pm
YAY! Atnok is back! -tackles hugging him tightly-  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:41 pm
*bows* hello everyone!! You can call me Otaku if you like... i have many nicknames... it also depends on my avi...
I am a Cosplayer on gaia and in real life... some pics are atually on my gaia profile...
I am 19 years old in collage yay... >.>
I go to an Anime con every year which is OTAKON!!!
As you can tell i love anime ^^

I'm a Roleplayer Para (or i try to be im still perfecting it)
I can also Tek Tek a dream avi (or a cosplay Avi) for anyone as long as you give me the pic and the name of the character

I do AMV's well i only did one and it was a picture slide show amv buuuut i think it was pretty epic for my 1st one...

I'm a writer and a dancer

here is a tek tek of what i look like (i will be dyeing my hair black with some pink in it so yea)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Welcome Otaku! ^^ Hope you have fun here! ^_^  

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

Kai Kyuubi

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 am
Hi I'm Kai Kyuubi but you can call me Kai I'm 15 turning 16 in July...I'm a totally fox obssessed high school sophomore, I draw manga and play video games I am a nice person, though I'm a big flirt though sweatdrop don't worry though I respect people. I don't know what else to say...Umm just ask me if you want to know more... heart  
Nightingale of Moonlight

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff