Mountainclan
  Elementclan
  Phantomclan
  Rogue
  Kittypet
View Results

Xx_iMeow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 am

Shadowhaze finished the mouse and then turned away, leaving the camp without a word. Mine as well do some hunting, he thought with a yawn. He leaped onto a stone then another so he could get across the stream without getting wet, he was going to hunt at the very edge of the territory today.

Tigerstar nodded and looked around the camp he didn't see Willowblossom but amused she was helping out with the kits in the nursery or went back to bed. He would check on her later.

Willowblossom turned around and saw Icestorm, she purred and bounded over to him, "I thought I would never get out of the camp." she sighed in relief.

Violetshimmer glanced around the camp and sighed. She was alone as usually no one ever wanted to talk to Tigerstar's daughter....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:40 pm
Icestorm frowned. "Tigerstar never let's you out of camp?"

Nightstar saw Violetshimmer. "Excuse me." He said to Rosepaw and padded up to Violetshimmer. "Good morning Violetshimmer. I was wondering if you would like to join me for hunting?"  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Dawnali
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:43 pm
Rosepaw nodded and walked back to the medicine cat den, wishing her mentor was there. She wanted to talk to someone...

Starshimmer smiled and nodded.

Solarstar shook her head and looked at Moonfeather. "Has Starclan told you anything?"

Fallenspirit sat with a mouse in her paws untouched, she was busy thinking and had forgotten there was a piece of prey on the ground in front of her.

Jaggedclaw pounced on a rabbit and began to chow down, he was absolutely starving. He had a strange feeling her was being watched, but with the Dark Stars always speaking to him he wouldn't be surprised if it was Shatteredstar himself.

Thornpaw nodded. "I-I'm fine." He stuttered.

Scarletfeather sighed as she woke, feeling refreshed from her light nap. She walked out of the cave she stayed in and stared at the hedges hiding her little valley, she hadn't been outside it since the death of her parents and siblings... Maybe it was time. Before she could think to much she broke into a light sprint and dashed out to catch a ray of sun on her beautiful rose colored fur.

Hollyblaze tried to hide the fact that she was hurt by the lack of invitation to join Shadowhaze, she just had to make him jealous... Yes that was it. She would just find another tom cat to lead on and then he would come crawling back to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 pm
"That's good." Featherpaw said and smiled. "And the medicine cat gathering is soon too right?"

Just hunting. Spiritnight thought and shook her head. Why was she so curious? This was one case where she could get herself killed, and she knew it. She laid down to keep low, backing into a bush to get more cover. But she still kept an eye on Jaggedclaw, her icy blue eyes narrowed.

Morningpaw's eyes narrowed worriedly. "Alright..." She said and sighed. "That's good. Mind telling me what the nightmare was about?"  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Xx_iMeow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Violetshimmer smiled at Nightstar, "Yes, I would love too." she purred.

Moonfeather shook her head, "No, but that means everything is calm...for now."

Shadowhaze found himself out of PhantomClan territory, this was rouge's land now.

Willowblossom sighed, "No, he doesn't like me leaving camp."

Wintersong muttered to herself.

Blueshadow looked around WindClan his blueish-gray bristled when he saw some dogs across the moors.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 pm
"Excellent." Nightstar purred and lead the way out of camp.

Icestorm couldn't help but roll his eyes at that. "Well since you are out, up for a little hunting?"  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 am
User Image
Moonfire slowly came out of her den
and called a meeting to all the warriors of the blood clan.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 am
Spiritnight had returned into camp in time to hear Moonfire call a meeting for Bloodclan. She padded over to join the other cats.  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 am
User Image
((I read the first two books of warriors so I need to know if it's new leaf or leaf bare))

Moon fire began to talk,"As you may know, as a clan I want our territory checked regularly. I want a dawn patrol and an evening patrol to check if our territory is safe."
She hesitated to speak and stared at Spiritnight," Spiritnight, you will not be in the dawn or evening patrol for the next week. In fact, I want you to hunt for prey. Report back to me in my den, I need to talk to you." All the cats scattered back after the meeting.Moonfire returned into her den.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:05 pm
Spiritnight's eyes narrowed suspiciously. Why did the leader want to see her? She padded into the den. "You wanted to see me?"  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image
Moonfire raised her head when she heard spiritnight's voice." As you know our apprentice den is empty, our nursery is scarce of kittens." She narrowed her eyes at spiritnight" I want to know why. Our clan is small, it has never been this small before. Is there anything, anything at all that you may know?" She fell to silence waiting for spiritnight's reply.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:06 pm
Spiritnight thought for a moment. This could be a clue to her investigation of Jaggedclaw. "Well perhaps it could be that there is only one tom in the clan who'd rather keep to himself then mate with one of the females in the clan. No mates, no kits." She shrugged. "We should maybe try and find others to join our clan..."  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 am
User Image
Her eyes glittered with suspicion." Very well, but I'm just worried" Her eyes became clouded with shame " Our clan has never been this small for moons. If all the clans are this small then this may be the ending of all four clans"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:27 pm
Spiritnight nodded and sighed. "It's probably mostly it being leaf bare that's the problem. What do you suggest should be done?"  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 am
User Image
Moonfire grew a big smile on her face and rather looked silly. With her still being barley a kit she still found is funny." One of the female cats needs to mate. See to it if you can find any she cat willing to mate with nightmare or jagged star."

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff