Submit

Miss-Lucy-Steamboat

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 am
I confess that I'm scared of Phesants.
Pheasant shaped or looking things scare me too.
I confess that I don't know why that is.

I confess that I'm totally in love with my boyfriend and I don't think anything could ever change that.

I confess that I think I'm bipolar.

I confess I really didn't like our vacation in Long Beach this year, I'm just saying it to make my mom feel better.

I confess that I am addicted to lollipops.

I confess that I wish my parents would divorce sometimes because they fight so much about the little things.

I confess that I wish I could go back in time to preschool.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:12 am
I confess the guy who I think likes my friend, likes me. Because I used to like him.

I confess that I love school, and I secretly hope that I go to my school forever.

I confess that I love to eat, whether or not I don't like the food. I just like most foods crunchy and dry. XD

I confess that now that I think of it, I really regret most things I say and do.

I confess that I don't like Jarett right now.
I kinda hate him.
Meaning..I'm jealous. Because in my only class with him, he barely talks to me..and talks to other people. :/  

Pandah P O P
Captain

Miss-Lucy-Steamboat

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 pm
I confess that I HATE my new cell phone.
I confess that I also HATE my TWO year old neice.
I confess that I don't actually hate her, I'm just jealous of her. Yes. Jealous of a TWO year old.
I confess that I hope my nephew isn't as big of a brat as his sister is.
I confess that yes, I think my two year old niece is a brat. And a spoiled one at that.
I confess that my cat drives me crazy.
I confess that I'm scared to touch her when she has things like fleas.
I confess that I'm totally obsessed with "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer.
I confess that I'm suspious of other living things being "possessed" by souls like in "The Host".
I confess that I'm only obsessed with it because my boyfriend made me try to read it again.
I confess that I hate my boyfriend for that reason.
I confess that I hate myself because I'm always being stupid and essentially "picking fights" with my boyfriend because I'm scared he doesn't love me anymore when he doesn't talk to me for a few days.
I confess that I wasn't really sick today. I just didn't wanna go to school.
I confess that I am now very excited about school tomorrow.
I confess that I think that's stupid of me.
I confess that I dislike the move "Love Happens" because I believe it shows too much of Seattle and the story line sucked.
I confess that I am done confessing for now because I am so damn tired of life.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:23 pm
      I confess that I secretly really don't like Jarett; but I just want this feeling for him to like me.
      I confess that I probably want most guys to like me. Even though I don't like them.
      I confess that it's probably because I'm lonely sometimes, and I can be jealous of other people.
      I confess that I act like such a stalker because.. well, people find it funny. When I really think about that one person and I just really, really like him.
      I confess that I don't like anyone though, LOL!
      I confess that pretty much, my life sucks right now.
      I confess that I think Seth looked at me when he spelled out the word, "gorgeous" in Language Arts/Reading Class.
      I confess I didn't tell anyone that either.
      I confess that JR sort of flirted with me in Cooking class.
      I confess I didn't tell anyone that either.
      I confess that I think all my friends are losing interest in me; maybe I'm not fun anymore.
      I confess that I know that Sarah thinks of me as weird whenever she uses ":/" or "._.", and it really scares me.
      I confess that most of my friends are maturing.
      I confess that it seriously scares me.
      I confess that in the middle of the night, when I was lonely, I turned on my MP3 and it was loud. And I cried because it was so loud.
      I confess that I cry way too easily now, and it's abnormal.
      I confess that I do think it's unhealthy, because I can cry about anything.
      I confess that I think I sing pretty good; meaning-- OK.
      I confess that everyone around me is changing.
      I confess that sometimes I just really want to go out with someone because I'm always so lonely. Not because I'm desperate, or just want a boyfriend-- because I'm lonely.
      I confess that I cringe whenever someone says "I hate Miley/Demi/Vanessa," etc, stars, when they haven't met them before.
      I confess that I want to punch people whenever I see them in a movie, and they're being reaally [insert word.]
      I confess that I love those kind of shows though.
      I confess that I'm really lazy, and I've been taking naps instead of working on orders.
      I confess that, most likely, I should probably change how I act, and act how I really am at school.

I confess that no one likes me, and I'm just the 'friend' type.
      I confess, that's all I ever will be.

Pandah P O P
Captain

Miss-Lucy-Steamboat

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:01 pm
I confess that I am still totally in love with Maxwell Brunt. No matter what the hell I say.
I confess that he doesn't know that, neither does anyone else.
I confess that I'm scared someone who I post about on here (I.E. my boyfriend, Max ect.) is going to stalk me and be able to read the entire guild forum.
I confess I really don't like Colleen, the other TA in my period because I was all alone in 1st period last year and she gets all the attention from Ms. Ketchem.
I confess that it feels like Colleen hates me.
I confess that I think I'm kind of a slut.
I confess that's only because I'm obsessed with Max and Garret and Keegan all at the same time while I have a boyfriend.
I confess that I love my boyfriend more then any of them.
I confess that I dream about running away with my boyfriend and never coming back.
I confess that I like Carson better then Hailey. [My niece and Nephew]
I confess that Carson isn't even born yet.
I confess that Carson is being born into a lot of pressure, just because he is the only boy with my last name that isn't my brother.
I confess that I jaw-dropped at something today and my gum fell out of my mouth.
I confess that the last one, was really lame.
I confess that I hate my fourth period class, with a burning passion.
I confess that I hate my life a lot right now. Just because of everything going on in it.
I confess that other people have it off worse, and the last one is still true.
I confess that I'm obsessed with pretzels and water and peanuts. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:15 am
I confess that I think that my TX Hist. teacher likes me. Abnormally.
I confess that when Jarret grinded on Keeley, I got jealous. Loads jealous.
I confess I felt better when he grinded on me afterwards. But then disappointed when I didn't do such a good job.
I confess that right now, I am kind of jealous of Keeley. But in a good way. If that's possible. xD
I confess that I love my dad more right now, but I just don't want to tell my mom that.
I confess that I do think of myself higher than others. Sometimes.
I confess that I really do want Jarret to like me.. and I probably sort of like him, just.. not romantically?
I confess that I'm sort of a mess.
I confess I'm moody.
I confess that I wish I could reply the night again.
I confess that I find it awkward when the topic of "sex" comes around me and my dad, it's awkward. Like on the Tyra show, and they were talking about Teen Pregnancy/etc, and on the radio.  

Pandah P O P
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas