Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
**font test** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FEassassin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Arigato!
Desu! XD heart heart heart
Lol, Thanks for posting these up! It'll be a lot easier to use these symbols now! Arigato!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 pm
Silent Ninja Kakashi

yup! thankies!

Will Steal Your Bad Books

midnight5776

VioletAmongRoses

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:27 pm
Rose Dai

User Image
“Death is not the greatest loss in life..."
====== ☠ ======

text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-text-

====== ☠ ======
"The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image ☢OnlineUser Image☢OfflineUser Image☢Away
User Image

[€nνʎ ₮hє נ€αlσus]

-The real me is-
Envy ((Name))
-Where in the world-
Not anywhere you are ((Where are you))
-And this is how I like to have fun-
Why would this concern you? ((what are you doing))
-Why am I doing this again?-
Tired ((feeling))
-I don't think i should tell you-
No one ((loved one))
User Image

I'm talking with...► (Text)◄
TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XxXangel_starXxX

XxXangel_starXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 pm
[align=center][color=Your color goes here]▄▀▄ [/color][b][color=Your color goes here]✘This is what i look like✘(Picture)[/color][/b][color=Your color goes here]▀▄▀[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]I go by the name of (name)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]This is what they call me (Nickname)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]Candles on my cake (age)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]They tell me i am (Your sex)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]I was called (your human name)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]You want to know my true strength (Power)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=Your color goes here]•●•[/color] The Darkness That [color=Your color goes here](нαυηтѕ)[/color]My Life[color=Your color goes here]•●•[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]Yeah I may act a bit (The way they act)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]The Darkness behind it all (Your past)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=Your color goes here]I want more of (likes)[/color]
[color=Your color goes here]❶[/color]
[color=Your color goes here]❷[/color]
[color=Your color goes here]❸[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=Your color goes here]Get Rid of them (dislikes)[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:49 pm
((Profile test))
▄▀▄ ✘This is what i look like✘User Image▀▄▀

I go by the name of(ANGEL)

This is what they call me (Vengeance)

Candles on my cake (Looks to be 19)

They tell me i am (Female)

They say my real name is (Kari)

You want to know my true strength (Can cause illusions inside a person's head,And to manipulate shadows

•●• The Darkness That (нαυηтѕ)My Life•●•

Yeah I may act a bit (At times i act a bit childish i like playing games..I do play innocent but i am anything but innocent)

The Darkness behind it all (I was abandoned by my parents when I was first born I grew up and went to school no one seemed to like me much but one day these guys killed me so it seemed that i had to find a new body and that what I did and I got this body when I came through the gateway I lost my memory so all i really know is that I cant die as easy as i did because I am immortal and it feels a lot better then my human self. I Am a humoclus i have a tattoo on the back of my neck and I also have a fox that fallows me around all the time her name is sasha )

I want more of
The darkness
Animals
Random things

Get Rid of them
annoying people
Loud noises
being alone

XxXangel_starXxX

Midnight Frostbite

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:33 pm
Kay, just wondering here..how much time do you have on your hands? Cause getting those colors and symbols all there must've taken a long freaking time. Like, I wouldn't even have the PAITENCE to make those, (though I probaably would have the time...) But...wow...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 pm
I will Be posting more profiles more but i just dont have the time right now i am sorry  

XxXangel_starXxX

XxXangel_starXxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:48 pm
[align=center][color=Your color goes here]▄▀▄ [/color][b][color=Your color goes here]✘This is what i look like✘(Picture)[/color][/b][color=Your color goes here]▀▄▀[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]I go by the name of (name)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]Candles on my cake (age)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]They tell me i am (Your sex)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]You want to know my true strength (Power if you have any)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=Your color goes here]•●•[/color] The Darkness That [color=Your color goes here](нαυηтѕ)[/color]My Life[color=Your color goes here]•●•[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]Yeah I may act a bit (The way they act)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here]The Darkness behind it all (Your past bio.)[/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=Your color goes here]►[/color] [color=Your color goes here] This is what they tell me I am (homunculus, military,alchemist if military then also say your rank) [/color] [color=Your color goes here]◄[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=Your color goes here]I want more of (likes)[/color]
[align=center][color=Your color goes here]Get Rid of them (dislikes)[/color]

Yes yes i will be making an FMA RP with this but right now i don't have the time..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 pm
Full Metal Alchemist Crimsons Blood  

XxXangel_starXxX

DaeDalion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 pm
Didn't know about the character map thingy. I did know however that all those symbols are alt codes (Press and hold the alt key, hit a couple of numbers on the numpad, release alt, and bam! Got yourself a symbol. ☺) Character map may be quicker to use as trying to memorize all the alt codes is enough to give anyone a headache.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

вoris iraʎ
Until the day I die I promise I won't change

User Image

I don't wanna be told to grow up
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I just wanna have fun
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
xxxPost Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

xxxPost Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀
I’m impolite and I make fun of everyone
User Image
I’m immature but I will stay this way forever

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  

XxXangel_starXxX

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50