66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Blood Lord
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

DarkHorse88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 pm
Raven watched as Ferra jumped off her shoulder and turned into a great big black bear in mid-air. Ferra let out a tremendous roar and charged at the shadowy figure. Raven grabed a few peices of broken wood from the desks and charged each of them with enough energy to stop a runaway train. She threw one after the other at the shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:50 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
Blood Lord
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Protabador

The Blood Lord shot a multitude of balls of dark energy at Tali. He was distracted by that and didn't see the wood pieces, they crashed into him and shot him back. He growled and darted towards the three with immortal speed.
Protabador growled and charged at the bear, opening his mouth to shoot out a stream of dark aura.

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 am
User Image

AlexanderJekins

"NO!" Xander shouted and jumped infront of the dragon, taking the hits before falling to the ground, falling into a unconsiousness. Tali let out a screech of panick before looking at the blood lord as he rushed towards them. She drew in a deep breath and exhaled, blue flames coming from deep within her throat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 am
Ferra grabbed the beast forcing the things mouth up to prevent it form hitting her with the dark aura. However the blast still hit her in the shoulder and burned a lagre patch of her fur. Ferra roared in pain and twisted her body to throw the beast into the Blood Lord as the dragon hit it with flames.
Raven could feel the situation going from bad to worse. The boy with the dragon was unconsious and Ferra was badly hurt. "We need to get out of here." she said running over to help the unconsious boy.

DarkHorse88

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
Blood Lord
Protabador

Protabador yelped as he was thrown back and into his master. They both were sent soaring through the air and crashed into the wall, creating an indention.
Elie nodded to Yuki and then created a large stream of ice to freeze the Blood Lord and Protabador. And Yuki created a blizzard. freezing them more. Elie turned to the others. "Let's go before they defrost." Elie jumped out the window and Yuki ran over to Raven and lowered herself to the ground, whining and gesturing for her to put Xander on her back.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 pm
Raven gently placed the boy on the wolf's back and called for Ferra to follow. She jumped through the window and was followed by the other animals.  

DarkHorse88

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:02 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
Blood Lord
Protabador

Yuki followed out of the window and ran with the others far away from the classroom.
The Blood Lord and Protabador defrosted. They both growled. "They've disapeared. But this isn't over... They'll be put to sleep before they can do anything drastic. I'll make sure of it." They both teleported out of the room with a poof of smoke. Suddenly everyone who had been frozen in the classroom unfroze, oblivious to what happened. They were, however, curious about the broken window and indention in the wall.
Elie stopped running after they had run a long ways from the class. Gasping for air. "Is everyone alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 pm
User Image

Eric was sitting on a rock outside the school grounds. He was petting Mr. Owl. School. What was it like? Eh, he never needed to know.
He rubbed his arms trying to keep warm. It was getting cooler than he'd expected. He stuck Mr. Owl in his jacket pocket. After being in the heat for so long he forgot winter existed. (Ya'll don't mind if it's winter do ya?)
Clink The lighter was flipped open and he lit a cigarette. As he inhaled goosebumps rose on his arms and legs. The warmth was soothing. He looked around and saw some student running. "What the fudgebunnies?" He mummbled and leaped off the rock and began to run, but was careful his owl didn't fall out of his pocket.
When he was in front of them he stopped and waited for them to get a little closer. "AYE! You!" He called and waved his arms. Mr. Owl popped his head out to see. They looked a bit rattled and one was unconscious, he thought he should help.

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:00 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
Blood Lord
Protabador

Elie looked over in the direction the random voice came from. She looked at Eric blankly, still too out of breath to speak.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

Eric could see she was tired. "It's okay. You're running from something right? I got somewhere you guys could hide if you need" He said. "Would you like that?" He asked, waiting for an answer, like a nod.

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
Elie nodded, still trying to catch her breath. She looked at the others. Yuki still carried Xander on her back.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 pm
User Image

Eric motion her to follow. "Don't worry it's not too far" He said, trying to raise her hope, so they'd keep moving.
It really wasn't that far. Within 10 minutes they could see a small camp. Eric waved to his father. "See? We're here" He smiled and then looked down at his hand. "Oh s**t" He mummbled and put out the cigarette and flung it at a bush. He went over to a rock, lifted it, and hid the pack there.
He gave a sheepish grin,"Heh, my mom has a fit when she finds out about that..." When he turned around to continue on to the camp there was a small girl there holding a little skunk with a bright red bow tie around its neck.

User Image
"I saw that." She said and gave him the look a disappointed mother would give.

"Wha-..dammit Apple not now! There's people that need help" Eric said and pointed to the small group.
"I'm aware, but they can continue on. YOU need to quit that! It's-" She raised her voice.
"Bad for me, I get it, come on let's go" Eric grumbled and pushed his sister forward.
"Eric!" She hissed and grabbed his arm. "I'll do it! I swear I will!! It's either the fags will do it or I will!" She said, her nails slowly lowering.
"Not now Mandy! Where'd you even learn that word?"

"I'm not a naive little GIRL like YOU" Mandy said and let go of her brother's arm.
They continued walking in silence. Eric looked at the others and mouthed the word "sorry".

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

DarkHorse88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:10 pm
Raven was tired from the fight and the run. She looked around at the place the boy had brought them to and the little girl that was his sister. She looked over at the boy with the snake and wondered if he was going to be ok. Ferra, now in the form of a Ferret was resting comfertably in her bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image

"Well this is where you guys can stay." Eric said. There were a few tents set up for them. "If you guys need anything I'll be nearby and yeeah..." He said and clicked his tongue. Not sure what else to do, he walked off to go help his dad with something.

User Image
Apple was staring admirably at the various animals. "Oh how I would love to dress them up..." She sighed with a smile. Apple didn't stick around for very long either and ran off to help make dinner.

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
Elie followed Eric and watched, amused as the brother and sister fought. Her breath had finally become steady. When they got to the tents, Yuki gently lowered herself to the ground and Elie took Xander off of her back. Yuki turned back into her Alaskan Malamute form and yawned, going to sleep. Transforming had tired her out. Elie sighed and sat in the grass, looking at Raven and Xander.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff