Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:04 pm
::Warren eventually found his way to the party from the bar. From the sounds he could hear through the door it was all ready underway and things were kicking. He looked down at himself, he was wearing his usual tunic of dark blue with gold trim. He had breeches to match his attire and a pair of decent boots. He quietly removed his gauntlets from his hands and stuffed them in his belt pouch. He straightened the cloak so it draped over his left side. Feeling himself ready he entered through the doors. He looked around at everyone who had gathered for this lovely evening. The first person he noticed was the man from the bar earlier, the one who's thugs he and Eastwood had trounced. He would probably make it a point to ignore this person, still just in case he welled up magic inside of him for an arcane burst if it came to that.::  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:54 am
OOC:courtyard  

Therealpayne
Crew

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 pm
Ubel damon walked into the party there were many people.she wore her black corset with the blood red lace and ribbon.her skirt was long it dragged on the floor.she was scared of making a fool of herself.she sat down and waited to see if she knew anyone  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:05 pm
((I'm eagerly awaiting Wendy to post so we can move on to the courtyard. otherwise i'm simply going to move on from there. I have so much plans for my character. however i'm allowing him to interact away within the hotel before he takes off somewhere.))  

Valcazar
Captain

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:27 pm
((sorry!I was very busy today and couldn't get on...))
Wendy looked at Ryu,smiling.Waving,she replied."see you!Nice seeing you again."
Wendy once again looked at Val.For some reason,she felt like she could trust him even if she only meet him once.But if anything happen to her,Wendy would know what to do.She lowered her flute down in one hand."I guest it okay.Let's go!"She hadn't seen all of the court yard,so she was happy that she could go see it with someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm
((Ok don't sweat it. i thought that was the case.))
Wendy looked at Ryu,smiling.Waving,she replied."see you!Nice seeing you again." Val looked at Ryu and said.- "Thanks for enduring what happened earlier at the bar, had no clue things would turn out like that..."

Wendy once again looked at Val. She that look in her eyes, curious of him as having second thoughts yet high hopes. Val thought of the situation for a moment and realized it would look sort of wrong, yet Val had no intention in such thoughts. She almost reminded him of a friend he once knew too. same age perhaps now that he got better look at her. but that wasn't why he approached her. being friend was as far as he would leave it as. she was far too young for him, he'd be a cradle robber if he was after her which he wasn't. his gesture however was friendly, and he was careful about it as to not hint at her the wrong way. He simply wanted to someone to speak to for a while, as usually he could last a couple of days without talking to anyone.- "Alright." -He then canceled his arm request by placing his right arm to the side dropping it loosely as she didn't take a hold of his arm. he pretended like he didn't even gesture her to take it. without any disappointment. he just smiled to her and led the way.

((To the courtyard))  

Valcazar
Captain

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:22 pm
::Warren let out a small sigh, this party was dull and lifeless. The music sucked as he knew it would. Not mention most people around here seemed to be too into the arcane arts. It seemed there was only punch to drink, nothing of any real caliber. He took a position near one of the ends to the concession stand::  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 am
User Image
Takehitsu saw Ryu, "Ah I recognize you welcome. How is you're... Party?" He asked Ryu. He poke toward Ganevieve again but since he stood closer he angled his head so the slight differance in volume and tone would tell her he was speaking to her. "I'm not sure what the point of something like this is for? There was no promotions no one did anything amazing did they?" He asked but doubted she would've known either.  

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:45 pm
oh hey! -ryu gave a small wave to takehitsu- eh it's alright. not really different from being at the bar to be honest haha people are dancing and drinking stuff. the only real difference is the lack of alcohol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:10 pm
ooc: I am Zack Uchiha, my account was hacked is all, so I still play Raygin

bic: Raygin walked into the party. This wasnt his thing but he wanted to come and hopefully meet a girl.  

RayginX

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 pm
A loud alarm rang, like a fire alarm went off. A voice spoke in the speakers.- "Everyone we have intruders, hostile intruders. we urge you to remain in the area and take cover. Some guards from within the hotel appeared to runnning outside with shields and fire arms ranging from pistols, to machine guns, and rifles. However bullets already start spraying through the glass. fortunetly most of the people and creatures were inside away from harm. but the noise made sounds impacting with the wall. some were scared half to death while others were pissed. LYcan VAnguards leapted out of the windows while others leapted and ran downstairs running around and headed outside to take on the intruders. additionally, creatures and people not wanting to stand around decided to take action to deal with the pests and also headed outside. (Courtyard especially, but i'll probably post some others already heading inside the hotel.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:09 pm
-ryu heard the alarm sound and the bullet shots rang throughout the hall. he put his middle finger and thumb to his lips and whistled and his armor appeared almost instantly. ryu touched the gem in the middle and his armor lit up and equipped itself to his body.- Takehitsu i'm going to do a sweep of the main wing to make sure they're ok there. we need to send a few others to the other wings to warn people of the attack. after that meet in the courtyard so we might be able to offer some assistance or something. stay ready dude! -ryu ran out the door and jumped to the main wing with a stray bullet just barely missing him and a few others ricocheting off of his armor-

(continued in the main wing)  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:56 am
User Image
Genevieve shook her head. "Not really. I think it's something for the aniversary of the hotel, or so I was told, but I..." She was cut off by the loud alarm that went off, causing several people around her to jump in surprise.

She listened to the speakers. Intruders? She heard the sound of running footsteps, from the guards, as they ran outside. And why do I suddenly feel like I'm in some high-tech security prison? That was odd...what were all the fancy guns for? Terrorists or something?

No matter what the reason, Genevieve quickly forgot about it. Even though she was a fallen angel, she still couldn't die. "That was weird..." She stated the obvious as she brushed a few ruffled feathers on her wing down. "I wonder what could be going on?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image Takehitsu existed within wars. Granted hia wars where not of guns. His however where from a time where guns had become obsolete. "Will you be alright Genevieve, I must go obvsolve this it is my meaning for existence." He stated as he began to walk toward the door. More rounds where fired and his ghantak soon found it's blades within his hands. He dove out of the way of the bullets and walked through the glass. Unlike everyone elses entrance where he had walked into the battle the friendly's did not have a force they where off to the side in what appeared to be hand to hand combat.

(Courtyard)  

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out