Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:30 pm
she spun around quickly hearing him "should we take his weapons off of him so we dont get shot "she asked taking a step closer to the strange man  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:59 pm
"I would have done that by now exept for the fact he has barely any ammo. You just stay back and I will take any bullets he fires." Scorch was barely concerned with bullets that wouldn't pierce him right away. The only weakened spot was the scar on his back, but if past experience was anything to go on he could defend against the man.

Marstren pulled the bundle of wood onto his back using a cloth bandage he didn't plan on using. "This should be enough for a few hours of light and enough to cook something." Marstren started back as the sun light became scarce in the woods. "I wonder how that guy is doing?" Marstren mumbled as he walked back through the darkened woods.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:18 pm
Saika surfaced from the underdark but remained in the shadows of the trees. The only part of her dark scales that could be seen where her eyes gleaming at Marstren. She looked at him curiously as her prsence was fully revealed. humans are weird creatures but hes not one of the ones i have to kill right away... she thought as she followed him silently. Saika was glad to be above ground once again where she could stretch her wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:48 pm
Scorch kept a small flame flickering in his claw just to keep light in the area. "You almost have camp set up? Marstren will be back soon and he will flip if it isn't." Scorch returned to concentrating on the flame so it wouldn't go out.

Marstren shifted the bundle on his back and pulled out a vial. "Well if what I'm told is right this should give off enough light to see." Marstren pulled the cap off and the mixture of herbs inside gave off a green glow expanding out several feet. "Well it beats a glow stick. Now where did I leave that marker?" Marstren tied the vial to a string and hung it off his neck as he searched the trees for a red arrow he left earlier to mark the path he had taken. Marstren paused for a moment as he came across something in the dirt. "I'm armed and if you plan on killing me your going to have to fight for it." Marstren took one last look at the claw marks in the wet earth before standing up and searching for his follower.

((See you guys in a week. Don't wait for me if you lot can think of something to do. Might have one more post?))  

Darastri lexex

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:03 pm
she quickly got the rest put up watching the guy as she did it she was hang up something in the tree when something hit her and she fell hurting her arm "great job cass you hurt your self"she said to her self as she hurried and put things up  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:42 pm
humans so quick to jump to conclusions arent you Saika said as her eyes gleamed in the green glow. Her scales began to gliter in the green glow as she stepped forward more in the light as the last bit of true sunlight faded from the sky.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 pm
Troa lay still for a little while before another nightmare came to him. Blood flashed through his mind, but at this point he was to tired for his reflex to kick in. The blood grew thicker, and flashes of his families faces raced through his head. He started to groan in his sleep, each time he did so, he was hit by something in his nightmare. Eventually, it became to much for his comfort zone, and he shot to a sitting position, reflexively pulling a knife out of his boot and held it point down. He grew dizzy after, but forced himself to keep his composure as he looked around. At least he hoped he could bluff enough to seem as if he could see straight. "Wh...where am I?" He managed to get out sluggishly, and tried to stand, but stumbled around a little before he slammed his back into a tree. Grunting a little when he hit the tree, he used that to steady himself and forced himself to stand. He let his eyes close slightly and focused more on hearing to gain some sort of idea of his situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:19 am
she smiled looking over at him she could tell he was hurt still "you can put that knife away in your situation youd hurt ur self more then any one here sides were not enimy were friends as far as we know at least "she statted talking to him while walking forward a little "its ok sides your bandages need changeing before you loss any more blood and yourll have to drink that awlful smelling stuff again"  

sadwolf14

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 am
((Bye now. don't sit around waiting for me now if you can.))

"Conclusions have kept me alive in many fights, but that is something I typically expect when someone sneeks up on me. My head is wanted by many generals and I don't exactly brag when I have to fight and kill because of some event that happened a few thousand years ago. Then I was captured, tourtured, used as a guinea pig for some experiment that makes my head even more prized as the only one who has the remnants of it. So yes call it human nature and what not, but I have my own reasons for being jumpy." Marstren felt like leaving untill he turned to look. Realizing it was his target he had to stay the others would be able to get by on their own for another hour or so.

"Your awake that's good. Now try to rest it won't be long till our leader comes back. Also we're a friendly group you won't need your knife or guns. Well unless we get ambushed later on." Scorch finished writing a symbol in the ground and transfering the flame so it sat burning above the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:30 pm
Troa stood there for a few seconds, thinking it over as much as he could. Well it doesn't matter, it's true that I wouldn't be able to do more then take out at most a single hamstring at this point. And that's if I get a lucky hit... He thought to himself. Besides, enemy or not...I can't do much. Frowning at having to admit that to himself, making his way over to the fire, he put the knife near it. In the mean time, he took off the bandage and tore a small hole in his pants. At this point, the knife was hot enough. Taking the other knife out of his other boot, he bit into the handle and placed the heated blade above the wound. Taking a deep breath he slammed the flat of the heated blade onto the wound. Biting into his knife, he could hear his own flesh burn. After a few second, he pulled the blade off and let the blade drop from his mouth as he heaved for breath. After he managed to slow his breath, he put his knives back in his boots and limped back to the tree. Taking the katana out of his belt, he hung an arm around it and closed his eyes, using the sword as a stand to keep himself upright. "This gonna be a b***h when i wake up..." He muttered as he tried to fall asleep.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:38 am
she walked over to him and sat down in front of him she had finished sitting up camp so she was tired but this new guy seemd strange like she wanted to see wat his dreams were he looked very uncomfortable  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:41 pm
Troa shifted slightly in his sleep, and opened his eyes. Glancing at the girl near him he looked around. His vision was clear again, however he was tired. "We aren't alone...there's a dragon near here." He said as he forced himself to stand. "I can't tell if it's friend or foe...the sensation i'm feeling is unclear about it's intent. However it's a dragon..." He muttered as he looked around to find the source. Taking a deep breath, he limped away towards Marstren. Gritting his teeth, he knew it was no use trying to hide his presence when he had to concentrate on walking. "So...i was right..." He muttered as he leaned on his katana, going through a mental inventory of his equipment. He had maybe three to five shots left in his guns, and he had already spent the second magazine. That left mainly his blades.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:20 pm
guinea pig... Saika whispered in an annoied voice that had a hint of anger as she looked up at the sky as the moon began its asend. Saika then looked back at Marsten i suppose so... so what is a group of misfits like yourselves doing way out here... hope to kill off all the dragons that didn't side with you humans... but of course i wouldnt be surprised if you decide to attack me as well your bretheren seemed not to care... she said as she began to walk a slow circle around him evaluating him but staying at the same distanced not making any sudden movements to make think she would attack him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Troa stepped more into the open, looking at the two. "I couldn't help but over hear..." He said as he had his blade hand close to his katana, while his other steadied himself. "The point of killing in a war is not to kill based off race. The point is to kill to live in hopes to make a difference. Weather a dragon sides with the other side matters not, because the opposing side will try to kill them all the same. As soon as someone is known as an obstacle it matters not who or what they are. I can only speak for myself but I have no intention on starting a fight. However, if you insist on such an outcome, I will have no choice but to retaliate." He said calmly and monotone, however the tone held a cold edge.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 pm
"No we do not plan to kill off all of them. We simply plan to survive as a race and if killing is how we have to do it then so it has to be. Hell no humans even remember what happened so long ago. I personally could not fathom why it still matters to the emperor, but we still plan to survive. Also why are you up and walking around?" Marstren stayed still only listening for movement.

Scorch followed the man at a distance in case he collapsed. "Well it looks like Marstren found the target." Scorch mumbled getting down lower in case he was needed.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff