Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:12 pm
"300 gold, huh? That seems pretty pricey. Maybe there's something we could do to CUT IT DOWN!" Adriel drew his rapier, and lunged for the man's abdomen.

(Attack Roll = 17)

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image
((OH god thats terable punnage, what are yoiu a dashing swordsman?

Ok se could every one now roll inish))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:11 pm
(XD Adriel just feels like the kind of smartass that would use puns, lol. So, did I hit him?)

(Initiative = 22)  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:15 pm
Ider started to cuss in a mix of abyssal and infernal when he seen what Adriel had done.

(Initiative 19)  

glitterboypilot

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:39 pm
((Initiative = 16))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image
(( Yea that hits. Roll for damage, surpirse round over, they where stunned by the pun XD

Adriel
Bandit 3
Ider
Miai
Lydia
Bandit 1
Bandit 2
Bandit 4

We'll slot in Reevinja Mk II when she rolls inish

Adriel, enjoy a second attack on this guy XD))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:36 am
(Hell yes, beware my puns! XD)

Adriel lunged again before the man could react, but slipped at the last second, glancing his blade against the side of the man's armor.

(Attack roll = 8 )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:11 pm
[ Initiative: 12. ]
[ Sorry for no IC post. My brain isn't working right now. ]

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image
Lydia heard a click behind her as a cross bow bolt skitted her way. The bolt wizzed harmlessly by.

((Thats what you get for a 2 on attack rolls XD))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 am
"Darn it Kid!! I would have paid the 600 for both carriages vs this!" Ider yelled in Common as truns and casts Hold Monster on the bandit that had just tried to attack Lydia.

(I am not sure if Hold monster needs a attack roll but if it does Range 20.)

Ider
Male NG Evolved Nercopolitan (Changling Augmented) Wizard / Archivist Level 4 (ECL5), Init +2, HP 48/48, Speed 30 feet
AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 13, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +9, Base Attack Bonus 2
Light Mace 5 (1d6+3, x2)
(+3 Strength)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con --, Int 19, Wis 16, Cha 18
Special Attacks Hold monster (spell-like ability) once a day(DC 19)
Special Qualities Fast healing 3, Resist Control, +2 Turn Resistance, Minor Change Shape(Su), Unnatural Resilience
Condition Healthy
Spells
Wizard:
*Light
*Mage Armor

Archivist:
*Read Magic
*Comprehend Languages  

glitterboypilot

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 am
Moving to rise to her feet, Miai draws her greatbow in the same action. Notching her arrow, she tosses her head back so that the hood finally falls back. Even in the downpour, her golden hair seems to glimmer and her blue eyes flash with anger. (Activating her Awesome Beauty ability as a free action. Will save of 15 for anyone looking at her. If they fail, they become shaken for 1 minute.) "Turn and go! I have no desire to make widows and orphans this night!" (Intimidation check - 15 to resist)

(She is readying an action to fire an arrow at any bandit that tries to attack or does attack.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 pm
"Must you quarrel with everyone you see?" A humanoid of strange appearances noted within a sigh. It wasn't really the fact that he was dressed in what may be considered a casual attire suited for just about any situation. Nor was it that he stood amongst the average builds of most humans. It might have been the airs that he put around him. It was that pure feeling of command that he put around himself, the expectation and demand to be in control whenever he could. Despite the lack of any armor or weaponry. Or in the end, it could be the carapace headdress that lined the outside of his visage.

Never the less it seemed that even if he was in no position to charge into battle, his personality nor voice changed to that of fear. From one pocket he drew out a single, almost cartoonish black dot of five feet in diameter. When it was laid upon the ground it offered up a meager bit of protection for him to lay low within until the battle ended. The next item he took out was a small bauble, a simple cystral in appearance but for those trained in the mind knew it well to be a hoster for the raw energies. From within this crystal, fueled with the power of his mind a creature of something akin to what a centuar child might've looked like, or one under the effects of a shrinking spell and stopped at the medium height.

He would not fight, but this thing of pure energy would for him.

PP: 32
-Activated-
Sustenance
Astral Construct (Cognizance Crystal (3)+2)

Astral Construct
Medium Construct
Hit Dice: 3d10+20 (36 hp)
Initiative: +6
Speed: 60 ft. (10 squares)
Armor Class: 21 (+2 Dex, +8 natural, +1 Deflection), touch 13, flatfooted 19
Base Attack/Grapple: +4/+7
Attack: Slam +7 melee (1d8+7)
Full Attack: Slam +7 melee (1d8+7)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Two abilities from Menu A (Deflection, Improved Natural Attack), construct traits, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 15, Con —, Int —, Wis 11, Cha 10

[I'll also hold action until I get the go-ahead to attack]

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:10 am
User Image
The bandit that attacked limped back slowly before freezeing, ridgid.

As Maia dropped her hood 2 of the three remaining bandits seem to be taken back by the unearthly looks of Maia. When the construct was formed, that was all the peaty thives needed to take there leave. Turning they began to run abck though the trees.

The last bandit took a few seconds to gather himself before leveling a cross bow and launching it at Maia. The bold found a c***k in her armour, taking a grand total of 5 damage. ((Rolled off board)) Before turning to make his escape.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:28 am
"Damnable cowards! Get back here so I can kill you!"

When he saw they weren't returning, Adriel sheathed his rapier, and turned towards Ider. "Now, I'm sure we would've needed that 600 gold eventually, and I'll be damned if I'd aid in funding a few half-assed highwaymen that can't orchestrate a proper theft. Besides, they probably had more gold on them from fools previous that we could have taken, if they hadn't run."  

x_Adriel_x

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:55 pm
Ider let out a sigh, "And I guess you would have done better for trying to farming in this hellish location." He laughed at their attempt at the lie, "Kid there is a rope inside my bag. Grab it and tie up the frozen one could ya.We can take him into town so he can face trial."

(Will save For Maia's beauty dc 15=15 success.)

Looking back at Maia and Lydia. "You alright?" He asks Maia noticing she was the only one of the group that was wounded. She was beautiful beyond compare but his over all concern for the well being of the group won out  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff