Reply Hannah Montana Haters Guild
(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

989_dark_lord_989

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:51 am
kiddnaps her while sleeping. takes her in the forest to a cabin where nobody can hear her screams slowly cut off her fingers and toes. rip out her eyes and force feed them to her. cut open her chest pull out her small intestent and choke her with it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:58 pm
what contest?  

Savage-Dude

The Troopa Suggar Baby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:07 am
i dont now a story exept i hate her to her guts i think my dog does to cuse when she comes on and befor i can change the channel he growls at her byebye hannah i wish i could find that vidoe of her head get blon off  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:26 am
Legolas7129
See, this would be a VERY tedious process for me. First, I would have to break her bones, while resisting the urge to break her neck and kill her. Then, I would have to get out a nice big knife that cuts through flesh easily. With that knife I would slice every square centimeter of her body, making sure to not cut too deep and to avoid any major arteries. During the cutting I would also have a hard time not stabbing her to death with all of my hatred. See, and then while she lies in her own blood, still slowly oozing out blood she'll beg me to kill her, but I wouldn't have had all of my fun yet. So I let her beg and beg and beg while i shave off all of her precious (to her) hair. Oh, and you know how she's obsessed with her teeth? Well, I would pull out her teeth slowly. . . one by one. . . as she lies there bleeding. After that I would finally give her mercy and kill her. Wait, that's not the end of it. I would then take her dead body and burn it along with all of the retarded CD's and DVD's and Posters and EVERYTHING of her as the fire feed. Then I would burn the ashes, and the ashes of the ashes, and the ashes of the ashes of the ashes, and so on, until there was nothing left. . . twisted Sorry if that disturbed you. sweatdrop Now to get to this. . . I would kidnap her after one of her wretched concerts and throw her in a cage! biggrin

this was on the how you would torture or kill montana..  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:32 am
I LOVE ALL OF YOUR VERY TWISTED MINDS !! MUWAHAHAHAHA . speaking of that in five seconds i will leave this and start my own contest . please look it up !  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 pm
hey ppl

url=http://www.fodey.com/generators/animated/wizard.asp]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

officer hotty101

officer hotty101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:49 pm
hey guys  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:19 pm
i hate hannah montana this is going to be fun i want ti kill her stupid voise shes not real she fake with her stupid wig she a fake idk why kids like her i hate i hate her i want to kill her evil evil evil twisted twisted twisted sahahhahahahahahahahhah  

alice sweetly

officer hotty101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:37 pm
hi ppl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 am
hello its nice guild i dont like hannah montana but i do like miley cyrus!! surprised  

cute tanu

1,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Court Court 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 pm
ok i will try next time!
xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 pm
SpiritWolfUntamed
Legolas7129
See, this would be a VERY tedious process for me. First, I would have to break her bones, while resisting the urge to break her neck and kill her. Then, I would have to get out a nice big knife that cuts through flesh easily. With that knife I would slice every square centimeter of her body, making sure to not cut too deep and to avoid any major arteries. During the cutting I would also have a hard time not stabbing her to death with all of my hatred. See, and then while she lies in her own blood, still slowly oozing out blood she'll beg me to kill her, but I wouldn't have had all of my fun yet. So I let her beg and beg and beg while i shave off all of her precious (to her) hair. Oh, and you know how she's obsessed with her teeth? Well, I would pull out her teeth slowly. . . one by one. . . as she lies there bleeding. After that I would finally give her mercy and kill her. Wait, that's not the end of it. I would then take her dead body and burn it along with all of the retarded CD's and DVD's and Posters and EVERYTHING of her as the fire feed. Then I would burn the ashes, and the ashes of the ashes, and the ashes of the ashes of the ashes, and so on, until there was nothing left. . . twisted Sorry if that disturbed you. sweatdrop Now to get to this. . . I would kidnap her after one of her wretched concerts and throw her in a cage! biggrin

this was on the how you would torture or kill montana..

oh god, thats just twisted..I like it!  

-LeanneCirce-

UltraMikaHD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 pm
cute tanu
hello its nice guild i dont like hannah montana but i do like miley cyrus!! surprised

stupid monkey!!! miley, hanna same person!!!!! theres no diff!!!!hanna is a horibull singer and so is miley there is only one song i like that she sings but i like it when she dousent sing it its party in the usa kidz bop is better then her!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:04 pm
MY STORY twisted

i wuld kidnap her right befor her most important consert of all time. when she wackes up shes on a wheel.im standing 50' away with a sniper zac effron spining the wheel with all his force befor i torcher hanna i kill zac. then i turn to hanna shooting her arms and legs. ones after that i stop the wheel and pull her toe nails and her finger nails off then i tack sizzers and cut off hannas hair then tack a butcers nife and cut her hands off stufing her left over hands with her hair then tacking the haur out and hot glueing her hair back on her head (hair is red and and brown and bloned) after that i stab her head i tack her up to the roof with a bull horn attached to a electrical curent say"hanna montana is performing at cristal lake"then i tack a car to crystal lake nailing her to a poll leting evreyone see .oh yah i did the same to zac.then i put evreyone and hanna and zac on youtube showing the world that the reced hanna craptanna is dead!!!!!oh yah then jason killed allmost half of the super hanna fans twisted oh yah jason took hanna to hell and burend her to crust and put her into a wood shaving machine and i took her back turening her into posinen stew and giveing it to her manager to show sorrow (NOT) i had a bowl of it in front of me when he died i pored it on top of him saying 'bye bye hanna!!" and walking away lafeing.

i hope i did good!!!!  

UltraMikaHD

Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas