Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Either Kishimoto's pushing it or... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tucks medicated pads

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 am
Druggo in Wonderland
roxtarre
Masashi Kishimoto is, in my opinion, just trying to please everyone. My fear isn't that he'll end it in NaruHina, I think he might just make it an open ended, romance wise.

And if I wasn't such a dedicated SasuNaru worshiper, I wouldn't blame him for that. If he ends it in SasuNaru, think of what the NaruSaku and NaruHina fans would do to him!! And if he ends it in any other pairing, what we'll do to him??

And still, I keep hoping that he'll just say 'Aw screw it, SasuNaru is so bomber I might as well go with that'. I actually had a dream that I read the last chapter of Naruto and it ended in SasuNaru, that's how much it occupied my brain. eek sweatdrop

I had a dream like that.
Cept it was that Sasuke just came back to Konoha and for some reason he was ******** Naruto in a library.
But it was pretty exciting.
;]
Best I ever had.

I think Sasunaru would sell because shounen-ai is so ******** popular in japan and sweden, switzerland, and even the states lets not forget UK. I know so many shounen-ai fans black, white, latino, asian. It's absolutley absurd, "there is no such thing as bad press" Paris hilton.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:37 pm
Another point about Kishimoto is the newest Naruto Movie. That was full of NaruSasu. How could you not tell that it was fan service? If you haven't seen it you should.

xp  

Josette Birkey

9,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:34 pm
Josette Birkey
Another point about Kishimoto is the newest Naruto Movie. That was full of NaruSasu. How could you not tell that it was fan service? If you haven't seen it you should.

xp
fanservice but not canon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 pm
I know what you mean. It was the anime ending of Naruto and Sasuke walking towards each other with 'Please kiss me, please kiss me, all night' in the lyrics that had me raising my eyebrows and my glass of champagne and bathtub of sacrifices towards the god of Naruto animators.

User Image  

pnum-pnum

x- Derricksaur -x

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm
And the Whole NINE Yards
Gamexrocks
No I don't think so, and besides he's not the one making the openings. So in a way, it's not entirely his fault.

I'm most positive he has a lot of say in the matter.
Considering, it IS his creation.

durr  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 pm
And the Whole NINE Yards
Gamexrocks
No I don't think so, and besides he's not the one making the openings. So in a way, it's not entirely his fault.

His creation yes but he has no say in the op/fillers/databooks and etc. Let's face it, they only want money and the best way to do that is provide fans with fan-service.  

DeficientLoser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 pm
which depending on what fanservice you want, can be good or bad.

For example: the recent episode of Naruto had Hinata fanservice.

Others: the response would have been they loved it, it shows the love and dedication that Hinata has to Naruto and how much Hinata is deserving of Naruto-kun heart heart heart

Me and the other POV: the response could be that Hinata got her a** handled to her. That the only good this episode did was to give some more background on her and as well as a backbone to take on Pein.

And I'll say this now: I don't hate Hinata. She just doesn't grab my attention like she use to and her fans are treating her like she's the mary sue of their dreams. Especially since she only gets any screentime in fillers and every 50 or plus chapters and yet people are acting like Naruto is intentionaly ignoring her for Sakura and Sasuke, disregarding her feelings of lulz and devotion. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
which depending on what fanservice you want, can be good or bad.

For example: the recent episode of Naruto had Hinata fanservice.

Others: the response would have been they loved it, it shows the love and dedication that Hinata has to Naruto and how much Hinata is deserving of Naruto-kun heart heart heart

Me and the other POV: the response could be that Hinata got her a** handled to her. That the only good this episode did was to give some more background on her and as well as a backbone to take on Pein.

And I'll say this now: I don't hate Hinata. She just doesn't grab my attention like she use to and her fans are treating her like she's the mary sue of their dreams. Especially since she only gets any screentime in fillers and every 50 or plus chapters and yet people are acting like Naruto is intentionaly ignoring her for Sakura and Sasuke, disregarding her feelings of lulz and devotion. rolleyes
I'm only pointing out that Kishi has nothing to do with it. It's just for cash.

I never really got the appeal of Hinata. She's practically a wall flower that everyone loves for some reason because she's shy and cute.
Lol, indeed. Too bad no one will listen...  

DeficientLoser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm
It's actually Ironic:

People would complain that Sakura, Naruto and some other character are stereotypical shonen characters meanwhile some of those same people will turn a blind eye to the fact that Hinata is the biggest one. A shy girl -that also has the biggest bust- that likes the main character but isn't noticed.

Not to meant, when people talk about when Hinata confessed to Naruto, they're like 'aww... how cute.'

But when Sakura confess to Naruto, people call her a b***h.

I think it's unfair to Sakura {and Sasuke}. She said what she said, hoping that Naruto would accept and stopped going after Sasuke and getting himself killed while Hinata went there, knowing anyway she would be killed and then confessing before she did so would have left Naruto with that and her dead body.

So what's worse, a confession to protect them from themselves or a confession based on the idea that 'If I die I might as well tell Naruto I love him.'?

But I know that Kishi doesn't have in real say in the anime. In fact the Omake at the end of an episode proved it. It had Sakura complaining to Hinata about the new ending and how she either brided the staff and that if she's a ninja, why is she riding a bicycle.

Naruto comes onto the stage tells Sakura to there's no use complaining, saying that they are Hinata fans on the staff and even he say that they went overbroad. As well as the fact that because the song talked about bikes so she was riding one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:12 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
It's actually Ironic:

People would complain that Sakura, Naruto and some other character are stereotypical shonen characters meanwhile some of those same people will turn a blind eye to the fact that Hinata is the biggest one. A shy girl -that also has the biggest bust- that likes the main character but isn't noticed.

Not to meant, when people talk about when Hinata confessed to Naruto, they're like 'aww... how cute.'

But when Sakura confess to Naruto, people call her a b***h.

I think it's unfair to Sakura {and Sasuke}. She said what she said, hoping that Naruto would accept and stopped going after Sasuke and getting himself killed while Hinata went there, knowing anyway she would be killed and then confessing before she did so would have left Naruto with that and her dead body.

So what's worse, a confession to protect them from themselves or a confession based on the idea that 'If I die I might as well tell Naruto I love him.'?

But I know that Kishi doesn't have in real say in the anime. In fact the Omake at the end of an episode proved it. It had Sakura complaining to Hinata about the new ending and how she either brided the staff and that if she's a ninja, why is she riding a bicycle.

Naruto comes onto the stage tells Sakura to there's no use complaining, saying that they are Hinata fans on the staff and even he say that they went overbroad. As well as the fact that because the song talked about bikes so she was riding one.
Funny, I kind of want to watch to anime just to see the omakes, lol.

But yea, that's very true.
But on the good note, he provided fans with fanservice again. NaruSaku and Naruhina.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:18 pm
i du think he is..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 pm
And the Whole NINE Yards
Gamexrocks

Even though it is his own work, we're not entirely sure that he does have a say or not.

I know for some original Animes that later on had a manga, is nothing like the Anime at all. So I wouldn't say the creators have a say for every single thing.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Bellicide Ru Vante

Hilarious Werewolf

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 am
RouraSasuNaru
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

/@SasuNaruGirl:/
I dont think he cares.... ]:
I still have faith in him, but he makes NaruHina canon and kills Gaara....
I shall lose my last spark of faith

User Image

I dont think he actually wants naruhina.The fact that Hinata confessed doesn't mean it will be LOVE,just like the SasuNaru accidental kiss.If they kissed,doesn't mean its LOVE.The fact that Hinata loves Naruto is something normal cuz some girls in the manga loved Naruto like that girl from the movie XD .And the same goes to Ino and Sakura and all the other Sasuke fangirls.If they love Sasuke,that doesn't mean Sasuke loves them and want to be with them (actually he hates them XD).
So,Kishi is playing a lot with us.SAKUsasu moments(and when i say SAKUsasu,i mean the fact that Sakura always cries for Sasuke and confessed and stuff)INOsasu,HINAnaru,narusaku,SAKUnaru,SasuNaru,NaruSasu,SAInaru(LOL)SAIsasu(LOL THE YAOI NO JUTSU XD XD XD) and all kinds of pairings like this.
Nobody knows what the end will be,but i say and hope it will be SasuNaru 4laugh
me 2!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:40 am
TEWG
I forgot where I read this but he said that he wanted some SasuNaru/NaruSasu in there.
foreal i did'nt know that so that's true then.  

Bellicide Ru Vante

Hilarious Werewolf

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items