Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:38 am
((ok!))
Wendy went on to play but,this time she stood.'please let the music work!No one should die...right now.'she thought.Another tear went down her cheek.'please work....please...'there were noway to stop the tears coming down her face.But, she went on to play her flute.The music was soothing to the ears.Calm,but lovely.Petals dance around them to Wendy's playing.But still the tears came on coming.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image
"The pain in my heart is unbearable..."

The area that Tessa was destroying was growing rapidly. Soon, the whole dojo, as well as an area around it the size of a football field, seemed to have rotted away, leaving only dead plant life and rotten wood. Tessa seemed to have gathered as much energy as she needed in her hands, putting them together to form a dark orb that just sizzled with evil energy.
"Everything...I'll destroy everything...painfully...and slowly..."
The malicious grin on her face no longer even looked human.

Ryu, Wendy, and Dardiana could all feel a tugging on something inside of them, as if something was slowly being pulled out of them, heading towards the dark sphere. However, over the crackling energy of the dark sphere, a tune could be heard from a flute.
"W-what is...that music?"
Tessa's look of malice seemed to pass, and now she was searching for the source of this song. She turned towards Wendy and then looked down at her hands. The evil energy started to change, turning from a dark purple to a light blue. Tessa's eyes opened wide in amazement as this soothing energy dispersed from the ball and began to flow back out to where she had drawn the energy from. The dead wood inside the dojo seemed to gain life again, being returned to their original glory. Outside, the field of dead grass and plants turned into a beautiful field of flowers over 3 feet tall. It was as if this song had somehow reversed Tessa's powers.

Not only was Tessa no longer destroying things with her power, she also felt all the anger and sadness that was in her go away. She felt...free.
"You...how...how did you just do that?"

"I'll make the whole world feel that pain..."

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:44 pm
-tessa was destroying everything in sight. her dark power seemed to decay all life with its malice. the dark energy formed into a ball in her hands as her face took a gruesome and demonic appearance- "everything...i'll destroy everything...painfully...and slowly" -upon hearing this Ryu drew his lance once more and was about to try to attack the orb itself hoping the blast would cause Tessa to be hit and destroyed by her own attack. however, before he could strike he felt a strong sense of aprehension almost like he was being pulled away from fighting. this occured right as he heard the sound of a flute playing over the crackle of the orb.- "where's that coming from. its frightening yet soothing at the same time" -ryu looked around and saw the small girl who was attacked by Tessa playing a flute. this seemed to be the origin of the feeling. all of a sudden the dark purple orb changed to a ball of bright blue energy and everything regained its former livelyhood and even seemed to be improved from how they previously were.-

"here's my opportunity," Ryu thought, seeing Tessa distracted by the music and the transformation of the energy. he didnt know of her actual emotional change which kept him seeing her as a threat. "one last thing to try. if i cant kill her i can at least knock her out while she's distracted. that girls flute must have reversed the effects of her attack"

-ryu took a huge breath and released a supersonic cry aimed straight for Tessa. the purpose of his attack was to overload her ears from the sonic sound waves that she'd pass out. he didnt want to overload her brain because he figured she couldnt die anyway so he held back on the intensity of the cry. this limitation of the roar also allowed him to aim it solely at Tessa without knocking anyone else uncoinscious. ryu was nervous because he was unaware of the extent of Tessa's power and wasnt even sure if this would work. but he had to do something before she killed everyone so he let out the roar confidently showing his status as a full fledged knight of the order of Dragoons-  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:02 am
Wendy smiled,but the tears still when down her face.Then looked over at the boy [ryu].She turn the music over to him.the petals when around herself and the others.It became a force field.
'No one should die,No one should die,...'went throw her mind.'not like this.'
Her eyes turn to him sharply,as if to say 'this must stop! NOW!!!You should not kill for me and others or for fun...Please stop!'then she look at the girl [Tessa],her eyes fill with worry as to say 'watch out!'  

Scrunchies

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image
"The pain in my heart is unbearable..."

Tessa found herself completely surprised by Ryu's attack. As the sonic wave hit her, Tessa gripped her head in pain, trying to cover her ears. The pain was unbearable, Tessa was used to dealing with physical pain, but she had never felt something like this before. She was completely defenseless and could only scream in pain before she started to feel her consciousness slipping.

In the few seconds before she lost consciousness, Tessa started to think about what she was doing. Ever since her powers awakened, she had avoided using them. She would have never even dreamed of attacking people, let alone using her powers against them. It was scary, thinking what she was just about to do.

Tessa fell to her knees, seeming unable to take anymore of Ryu's attack. Her eyes closed as she lost consciousness and fell face-first flat on the floor.

"I'll make the whole world feel that pain..."

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:00 pm
-ryu kept up with the sonic assault despite wendy's continued play of her flute. finally tessa fell to her knees then she slowly lost consciousness until she passed out- wow -he said breathing heavily- i've...never had to go for that long...whew...well that wont kill her but she'll be out for a bit. when she wakes up we can talk to her then and ask her why she wants to die so badly. -he looks at Wendy- who are you by the way? i'm Ryu Isamu, so sorry we couldnt have met under more...pleasant circumstances. hehe  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:11 pm
((OOC: I would post, but I'm unconscious...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:37 pm
at any rate we should get you two to the med center. i trust you can walk miss. i'll carry Tessa. Diana you should head back to your room. we'll get to our sparring again later. -picks up Tessa- well i'm off to the clinic to get her a room to rest. peace.

(continued in hotel clinic. k riko i'll send you to the hotel clinic then you can repost there if you dont mind. i hope i'm not breakin a powerplay rule by doin that but hey ur unconscious soooooo yeah. k thanks bye)  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:16 am
Wendy stop playing,Nodded and walked to the clinic.She was impress that she could even do that.She still held her flute tightly."I'm Wendy..." she said shyly.
(continued in the hotel clinic.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:24 pm
Damion:*looks it over*
Won't do, well ill get somore equipment later.
*leaves*
OOC:back to bar  

Therealpayne
Crew

beepster200

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:43 pm
Raygin sat cross-legged in the center of the dojo. He took a deep breath then got up. He extended his legs and brought his hands up in a knife block. He then quickly turned and thrust his fist into a imaginary enemy, fire jutting out of no were from his fist. Raygin turned directly behind him and stomped on the ground causing the earth to rise. He turned to the right and thrust his hand, shooting a gust of visible air and then turned around and spat a lugi and it expanded it a wave. The four elements surrounded him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:01 pm
Damion:*walks in and starts hitting the dummies*  

Therealpayne
Crew

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 am
Damion:*gets bored and blows up the dummies wit a rifle grenade*
im done here
OOC:leaves to bar  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3