Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm
(Dardiana)

Dardiana came running in with Daniel in her arms.
" Sorry guys, but i need some help here." she replied, gently laying Daniel down into an empty clinc bed.

" He just had a creature try to leave him by force. Its messed him up pretty bad. Ive done what ive could, but i thiught maybe someone else could do more." She added, sounding hopefull.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:15 pm
((well that's exactly why he left room, even though he didn't really have to, he's a doctor after all. however i just felt like stating that since there are nurses there to help her in her female body. well whatever it doesn't matter carry on.))

"Hey, this is not my fault dude. Audrey just refused to eat when I suggested it, she just wanted to sleep. 'Course I could have nagged her until she got up and ate something but she's stubborn."
"You sound like some crazy lunatic, shut up would you!!"
"I'd like to see you do something about it,"
"Anyway thanks for patching us up doc, I promise not to let Audrey be so stupid next time." Adrian said as he took the I.V. out of his arm.

-Valcazar stopped hearing him speak.- "I see. it seems like two minds inhabit the same body, or rather...2 bodies. couldn't you just have switched? unless you both share the same physical symptoms...yeah sure."

(Dardiana)

Dardiana came running in with Daniel in her arms.
" Sorry guys, but i need some help here." she replied, gently laying Daniel down into an empty clinic bed.

" He just had a creature try to leave him by force. Its messed him up pretty bad. Ive done what ive could, but i thought maybe someone else could do more." She added, sounding hopefully.

-Val who was standing by the door way about to leave sighed and went back inside the clinic.- "Allow me." -Valcazar examined him for a bit.- "Interesting. Everyone has their demons...but this is a different case. there isn't real a medicine for this cure. the battle is within...i do not know of any cure for this. however, we'll have the nurses patch him up."
-with that said, with a wave of his hand and gesture, Val called in 2 nurses to come and patch him up and then leave him in a room where he could leave if he wanted to.-

-Valcazar then finally decided to leave, wanting to see what was happening in the city.-

OOC: Going to the city.  

Valcazar
Captain

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:25 pm
Dardiana thaked the nurses and then quickly followed the strange doctor out the door. she watched him leave and head towards the city and deciding that daniel would be better off with the Nurses, decided to follow him.

(OOC: Going to city.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:22 pm
(Daniel)

Daniel laid in the bed, the pain still faded in and out every night. the nurses told him to stay here and take it easy for a couple of days untill he knew that he could handle moveing around again. He still couldnt understand what had happned, or why he had so totally lost it, but whatever it was, he owed his thanks to the angel girl or whatever she was.  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Willful Muse

Shameless Lover

9,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:47 pm
Valcazar was partially correct about the changing bodies thing, two minds did inhabit the one body but being an anthropomorphic creature they had a natural shape shifting ability. It only applied with their birth animal(theirs being the cat) though, they were a special case. The ability was triggered when one consciousness was knocked out or weakened, letting the other gain control and changing the gender of the body to match the mind in control. Not even they fully understood it, it just happened.
"OK, time to get some new clothes." Adrian said to himself as he left the clinic, heading for the city.

(going to the city...yeah...kinda obvious)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:33 pm
(Daniel)

The medicine that the nurses had given him had begun to take affect. He grew sleepy at first, then he became groggy and silent. Soon he was asleep. The Dreams came late into the night, sending shivers across his back.
He was out in the courtyard minding his own business when he heard his paretns approaching with a crowd of strangers. He watched himself began to slaughter the others as his body rested.
This is why they call you a monster. Because you are. a voice said to him from everywhere, and nowhere at once. Im not a monster. I did what i did to protect myself. Daniel shouted at everything around him. The scenes around him began to grow more bloody and more horrorving.
Your a murderer and a monster. your parents knew that as soon as they saw you change that first time. They feared that you were going to be the same way when they had to kill your brother for being the smae way. They knew that deep in there hearts, they would have to kill you sooner or later. They just wanted to hold off as long as possible before they did. The voice said, laughing menically.

Daniel watched on as he saw himself kill and murder everyone there except his parents. He watched as he fainted and his mom began to pull the trigger to kill him herself. There were no tears in her eyes, no feelings showed in her blue eyes. She wanted him dead, it was a necissity to her.

In the clinic, the machines that were hooked up to Daniel began to beep Rapidly. The nurses ran around gathering meds and began trying there best to calm him down. They didnt know what was causing his rise in heartbeat and pulse rates. they didnt know.

Daniel screamed as he saw Hokute run up and stand in front of him, tryign to protect him. That was why she was in the clinic when he woke up the first time. He watched as She killed his mother and father. He cried as his mothers body hit the ground.

I dont know why you cry. Your nothing but a monster. A killer that had your parents killed. a monster. a monster. a monster...

Daniel Thrashed in his bed and as the voice faded away, so did his dream and his pulse and rates began to return to normall, leaving the nurses stummped.  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 am
(Dainel)

Daniel awoken to soft silky sheers and bright lights. The air was cold, but he was warm. He threw an arm over his eyes out of reflex to block the bright lights, and sat up. Other beds linned the walls, and some of them were taken by various others. He threw the white sheets off and climbed out of the bed. His bare feet touched the cold tiled floor and he shivered. He was wearing his normal clothes that he came in with, but they were still filthy. He needed to get back to his room and change. Climbing the rest of the way out of bed, he said farewell to the clinic and its clorseptic smell.

(OOC: main wing.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:02 pm
"Um excuse me... I need a bandage. I cut my finger." Mayumi said as she walked in the door.  

Lyra Shay James

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:04 pm
(NPC: Male Doctor)

the doctor came over to the yopundg lady at the door.
" i think i have one here and some deo if you want that to."
rumging through the drawers of the counter, he pulled out a bandage and some med.
" Here you go mam, would you like me to put that on you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:43 pm
Yukia looks at the doctor. "Uhh... Okay." she said.

(( Is the guy doctor hot? Young or old?))  

Lyra Shay James

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:24 pm
uuuhhh hello? -ryu walks in with his hands all cut and splintered- i got a little carried away in the dojo with one of the target programs. thanks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:24 pm
-still bleeding- um hello? -thinks and pulls out the splinters and sees his hand heal- hah! i almost forgot that dragoons heal faster than humans! all i had to do was pull out the splinters. sorry to bother you guys it was my mistake for forgetting that fact, silly me. sweatdrop i'll go. (back to main wing)

(ooc: that was just to get my character out of the clinic cuz i've been there for 2 days now hahaha. i'll add faster healing to my char. profile if necessary. like i said this was just to get out of the clinic)  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:21 am
"hello..." Wendy enter the clinic."Can I get something for my hand...please?"she said shyly.Her hand was cover up with a cloth but it was still hurting from earlier battle that happen.She was also tired from that huge amount of playing her flute."hello?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:42 am
((Tessa's here, but she's unconscious, so its pretty hard for me to post anything but that, and I'd rather post it OOC than post a one-liner))  

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash