Reply Peanut Butter Chaos
just another thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's a poll!
  Yay more random! (positive)
  Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you. (negative)
  *pees in the public swimming pool* ...God I love sudoku! (poll whore)
  WTF is going on? (confused)
View Results

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:43 am
Yea, I guess perceptions matter a lot more. I've always been one of those self conscious types. Caring about what a lot about what others think of me even when it really doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 pm
Believe me when i tell you that every single person in this world cares about what others think of them. And those that say they dont are just bullshitting themselves by saying that because even if you dont care about what everyone thinks, you do care about what someone thinks of you. There are very few people that i care that much for to care about what they think of me. The thing is, you dont have to let it bother you. Dont try to impress anyone, not even those you care about that much. The only person you should try for is yourself, and if those people think differently of you because you want to be happy then oh well, they just have to get used to it or just live in their own perfect little made up world.

NOTE: Ive had alot pent up and i needed to vent. Sorry if i sound like im prying or if i sound offensive, i assure you it is not meant in that manner.  

Alister_King
Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:28 pm
Dude, if you had ever seen one of my pent up explosions your rant might fall apart in fear lol. Besides I'm one of those people who doesn't ask how are you doing rhetorically. I like to hear about peoples problems. It helps me better understand and allows me to sometimes help them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm
believe me that was nothing compared to the crap that i write down to keep myself from exploding. I pent up crap either for to long or just too large an amount. Im just stupid that way...  

Alister_King
Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm
I've done a few of those on my computer. Though my hard drive was wiped after I had written them, but they had served their purpose. So I understand exactly what you mean. I wrote 3 whole pages talking to myself or whoever managed to stumble across the entries just venting.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:33 pm
yeah i should really do that again too  

Alister_King
Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 pm
I haven't needed one in quite a while. Mostly because I got on gaia and made friends I could vent to who listened much better than a a blank screen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am
i hereby establish this guild as a place to vent and have your problems heard by everyone and do hereby swear to try and help to the best of my abilities...i Rogue Angelus nay Trent Robison shall help everyone! 3nodding  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 pm
Can we take on a guild project to wipe out global stupidity too?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:24 am
yes we can...but that one would be rather difficult...we would have to kill off billions of people  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am
Yea but we could kill off 75% of them easy just by bombing our own country lol. So I have a question should we turn that other subforum into vent and help zone? People could give their problems out and rant away, and/or use it to find people to help them out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:56 am
you know that is actually a rather good idea...i mean not only would we be able to get our problems and things that have been bothering us out there we might also find answer to questions and things like that that have been on our mind...so i am all for that idea  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Alister_King
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 am
*continualy stabs Bill O'riely in the chest*
wait so we're not gonna kill stupid people? But my plan was just beginning... crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:15 am
We are, but having a subforum to deal with real life/emotional problems is still a good idea.  

Krell356

Alister_King
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:27 am
Yay so does that mean that i get to go on rampage...*hopefull eyes*  
Peanut Butter Chaos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items