Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystic Moons (accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 am
Hope was struggling to stay conscious but it was becoming more and more difficult to do so as the poison spread into her body. She quickly turned her head when she heard someone sneeze but that was when her body went limp and she was out cold. She was slowly loosing herself into darkness due to the poison.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:17 am
Kitiara looked out to see if they had noticed her, and it seemed like the elven woman had for she had turned her head in kitiara's direction, but she quickly went limp afterwards.
If she doesn't get healed quickly, she's going to die!
Kitiara ran out of cover over to the dying elf. She looked at the wounds on her side, but they were so bad that they couldn't be healed through normal methods
damnit, I.. might have to... use magic. But, what if I mess up. she could end up like me, or worse. but it would be better then being dead, wouldn't it?
Kitiara began saying something and her eyes began to glow white. She placed her hands on the elven woman's wounds and they quickly sealed up. The spell completed and Kitiara went back to normal.
I, I did it, I haven't used magic since I left. I forgot how... how good it felt  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 pm
Darvan turned to the new comer. "That was a good spell. Poorly worded but a good effect non the less. How ever, she seems to have been poisoned as well." Darvan put his hand over one of the lesser wounds and mummered a few words. His hand began to glow green. Pulling back his hand, he pulled out a glob of purple liquid and dupmed it into a small bowl. He diped his finger into the poison. "Degera..." He pulled out two bottles and mixed them into the poison and then crumbled a dry leaf into it. The poison turned clear. He then mixed the same contents into another bowl and held it to her mouth. "Drink this child." he said as he put a hand on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 am
"Why," Kitiara began, "why were you so calm, when I, ran out"
she was still excited about using magic again  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 pm
Darvan looked at the fire. "Your body language. You were scared, confused, worried, and unsure. You were not giving of a offencive type of posture. So I knew that you were no threat." Darvan gave the girl a light smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:24 am
Hope coughed a little bit as the liquid was poured down her throat but she calmed down once it was in her system. Her fever was the only thing that was still really bad. Beads of sweat trickled down her brow and her cheeks were really flushed.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:17 am
"but, I meant about, my, uh, yeah," she said to the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 pm
(okay someone please post but include my character this time please.)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Darvan smiled. "I have seen stragnger things in my time and each one makes it more and more easy to expect to see something new. Your appearence is less provoking than my own at some times. And besides, I am an elf. If I allowed myself to be surprised by things, we would lose our gracefull appearence."Darvan turned to the girl as she stired. "Looks like you will pull through." He dabbed her head with a cloth. The feaver will break soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 am
The fever soon breaks and Hope's eyes quickly opened. "ORCS!!!!!!" She was scared out of her mind. This was the first time that she had been scared in a long time.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:23 pm
Darvan prodused a light smile. "Be still young one. You have been through much this night. The orcs are dead and you are healing. That is what matters for now. However, if you don't keep still, you will open the healed wounds. Drink this." He said as he offered her a bowl of soup like substance that was warming by the fire. "It tasts good and will clear your head."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 pm
(I know that no one is really going to care but we need more guy characters in the rp and we people for the evil side.)

Hope sipped the soup like liquid. She rested her head back on the ground once she was done and looked up at the sky. She was not use to being helped like this since she had been on her own for several years now. She wondered why they would help her like this. People had kept things from her her whole life and she was starting to dislike it.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

So_Lost_To_You

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:33 am
((do i have permission to make a profile & join?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:06 pm
((Hey, As you may know, I am Vice Donie. I am afraid that it is unlikely that this RP will get going again. If you would like you may start it over and give credit to the owner of the RP or ask if some one that has been on this RP to start it for you. If you want to see if we can get PrincessLeafra to start it up again I would be glad to contact her or you.))  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games