Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Hokage Tower - Tsunade's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:52 pm
(Yeah. But he aleady exist, even before his birth.)

"What?" Anko looked up at him.

"All right, the-."

A little dog jumped off of one of the rooftops. "HOLD IT! He's with me! Kid, whatever you do, don't say anything!"

Kakashi looked supprised to find Pakkun there. He hadn't summoned him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 pm
Obito frowned at pakkun. "I'm well aware of the situation and I decided it's best that we have someone in the village help. And as a special jonin I hold higher rank than you nindogs even my father's." He held out his hand as if to unsummon pakkun. "Now settle down or your going back."  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:22 pm
"You don't understand. Anything you say could cause the death or unbirth of you, or your friends, even the entire village," Pakkun warned. Aeon is here, and I've already found someone to trust who won't change anything. "I don't know how you got here, but apparently the Hokage didn't debreaf you like they did the others. YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!" Pakkun didn't want to see the boy dissapear because of something he said to his past parents. If they desided agaisnt something, he might never be born.

Kakashi and Anko quietly listened trying to piece together what he was saying. Kakashi was already seeing part of the puzle's picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:27 pm
"Well go get the runt..." He got closer to pakkun. "I'll meet you both at the training field. If my prediction is right, right now no one's out training." He gave Pakkun a small push and bowed to kakashi and Anko. "Its been a nice chat but I have to go. And to prevent you from following....Chidori!" THe lightning took to his hand in a split second and he struck the ground, sending up dust and debris, when it clears he's gone.

(we can either keep posting here or move to training fields but I'm going to bed now)  

picaal
Crew

Third Chaos Saint

7,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:27 pm
((do i wait for you to aproved my profile? and i used one of your pics
p.s. you can erased this comment cause im interfering just to ask this))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:29 pm
(Training grounds. Night.)

Pakkun ran off to the acadamy.

(Yep. I'll go check it out.)  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm
Reign arrives right outside Lady Tsunade's quarters, it had been over 2 years since he had last seen her. However, news did travel about her becoming Hokage. He opens the door and looks around, seeing Tsunade at her desk, and says, "Tsunade, remember me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 pm
She looked up at him from a mission report she was reading. "No," she said flatly before looking back down at the report. She was...in one of her moods.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 pm
"Fine, be that way, we only fixed most of the Rain Village together. Well, there WAS Jiraiya." Reign said. "I shouldn't expect you to remember me, espesialy with you in this mood, from 2 years ago." (I love sarcasm, it's my first language =-P)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 pm
She looked up at him, studying him some more. "Nope! Still don't remember." She went back to her work.

"Hey, Reign, is that you!?" A deep voice said from behind Tsunade. Jiraiya climbed in though the window. Tsunade's eye twitched at his presence.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 pm
Reign looked up, a bit startled, and said, "Jiraiya! I didn't expect to see you here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:11 pm
(I have an idea, we shold make this around the time when Naruto and Jiraiya just got back and Gaara is about to be kidnapped, we can still play the story out as it does in the show, but with additional chars. Objections welcome.)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:38 am
"Jiraiya, can you believe that Tsunade can't remember me?!?!" Reign says. "It's only been 2 years!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 am
(sure. fine with me. You'll have to help temp some of the other chars.)

"Yeah, just got back yesterday." The old perv grinned.

Pakkun jumped up to the window from outside. "Finally found you. Jiraiya, you need to come quick. It's uh...Naruto. Something's wrong with the seal."

Jiraiya fowned. He had just spoken with the blond not half an hour ago. "Where is he?" Tsunade stood up, wondering if they'd need her. "Tsunade, you stay here. I'll send for you if you're needed."

"Follow me. He's under a transfomation jutsu, trying to come up with a disguize to fool Akatsuki." Pakkun darted back to the hotel where Aeon lay suffering. Jiraiya followed.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:23 pm
(Sure, just tell me who I need to be.)
"Oh, so they're back, haven't heard anything about Naruto for a while, I hope he's matured since he nearly ran me over when I was running errands here. Anyway, as for the real reason I've come to visit you: I need a warrant to go under the village, can you help me out?" Reign asks.  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff