A Parents Guide To J-rock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JeiMuze
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:52 pm
I don't really get it either. Although it may sound slightly familiar... I still don't get it. Tell us, somebody!! Please! Oh, and who is Cindy? I feel really stupid for asking this, but seriously. Who is this Cindy you're talking about?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 pm
MistressJadeCloud
I don't really get it either. Although it may sound slightly familiar... I still don't get it. Tell us, somebody!! Please! Oh, and who is Cindy? I feel really stupid for asking this, but seriously. Who is this Cindy you're talking about?
i don't know lol xD my friend sent this to me in an email and i put it on here biggrin i dont understand some of them myself mrgreen sorry  

Aeterna Puella
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

15,875 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

HK123
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:52 pm
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one, haha. Does ANYONE know? sad Hm, maybe we can look it up somehow. O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:42 pm
maybe. xD TO GOOGLE!!! lol  

Aeterna Puella
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

15,875 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

HK123
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm
Okay, I spent like, two hours searching this, (wow, I have no life) and I found this: http://forum.jrockrevolution.com/showthread.php?t=1968&highlight=cindy+bumbos&page=4

Where they were talking about some horrible GacktxCindy fan fiction, and I found this person's sequel (making fun of it) here: http://community.livejournal.com/blame_cindy/364.html

Then I found the actual FANFIC here: http://lecielplace.fateback.com/bandsj/bandsj_gacktjob_elernity_pictureofmyheart1-3.htm

Ahhhhh! It's horrible! XD "A tear found his way on Gackt’s skin." THE TEAR HAS A GENDER. I don't think this person spoke English as a first language. xD

EDIT: I'd better get internet brownies for this, haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 pm
"And he still remembered it. Remembered how he left his wife for Yoshiki who left him for hide's memory and now Gackt was in Japan and now he had nothing. Depressed, sad, and miserable, he miserably wandered back to his house, filled with sadness and sighing with depression."

AHHAHAHAHHAHA. *dies of laughter*

EDIT: ""Why do he must stay in my mind?" Yoshiki asked himself as thoughts of him times with Gackt danced threw his mind, switching to old ones of hide. "...Help me, love..." He whisper and stood. He walked over to the window and pressed him head against it looks out at the rain."

HAHAHHAHAH. This is too much! XD

EDIT 2: "then he saw a cardbored square and he took the square and it was a box. and he opened the box. and he looked in the box. and what was in the box was Gackt's pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs that one time he used with masa once. "

HAHHA. Okay, that's the last one, I promise. XD  

HK123
Crew

JeiMuze
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:26 pm
Thank you for clearing that up! I will give you brownies AND vanilla ice cream to go with it! XD
Wow... that was horrible. No offense to the author, but I don't really think that's a good story at all. Cindy... -shudders- D8  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:33 pm
GACKT BROWNIES. *drools* Seriously! XD

"The hair of my demon prince dolly has to be dark brown”, Mana said while hugging him from behind. “Do you like that color?”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This will forever haunt my dreams. And I like that the sequel's name is "Blame Cindy" haha. XD  

HK123
Crew

Aeterna Puella
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

15,875 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:19 pm
Oh god!!! my eyes rofl XD E-brownies for you smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:23 pm
*jumps on Katherne* YAY E-BROWNIES!!!! *snarfs*  

HK123
Crew

Aeterna Puella
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

15,875 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:29 pm
haha XD you're welcome blaugh mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:48 pm
Now onto the Viking Helmet mystery? Heh heh... *puts on Sherlock Holmes outfit*  

HK123
Crew

HK123
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:27 pm
I've come to the conclusion that whoever wrote this frequents the JRR forums. I just found the back story to both the Viking Helmet thing, and the one with the trucker hat, trident and glowsticks. *is too lazy to see what number it is*

http://forum.jrockrevolution.com/archive/index.php?t-1287.html

Viking Helmet explaination: "lol some one sent myv a story where he was a viking king and such and it was realllly funny and then they were would you wear a viking helmet if i sent it lololol"

And the entire THREAD is an explanation of the thing with the trucker hat, etc.

EDIT: I can't seem to find the actual STORY anywhere. If anyone finds that/knows where it is, the link would be greatly appreciated. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:05 pm
thats amazing XD  

Aeterna Puella
Captain

Ruthless Senshi

15,875 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

JeiMuze
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:42 pm