Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:09 pm
Katie sat by the water's edge, looking into the crystal clear lake. She closed her eyes,"I wish things were the way they used to be," she whispered to herself. And for a moment, they were. She imagined her and her sibblings playing around the lake, pushing eachother in and having fun. The thing that she loved most was when John smiled. He never smiled anymore...not like he used to. His smile used to be bright and happy. Now it was evil and boodthirsty,"What ever happened to you?" she said. But she already knew the answer. Elizabeth, her mother, had died. And along with it, so had John's heart. Katie remembered her whole family trying to get John back to the way he was after Elizabeth's death, but they didn't succeed. That man wasn't her father anymore. He was John Santan: the Devil himself as some called him. Katie angrily hit the water with her fist as she felt the tears come to her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:15 pm
Chi walked around the convention picking off the people she had seen in the weapons storage facility that had beat her, she hated killing but she was a strong believer in revenge, not to mention she was super mad right now because of johns letter, she had known his family since she had been born but he still was always never saying thanks for all the things she has done to help him and it was getting on her nerves.

(i g2g bye)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 pm
kabal sat on the building watching everything happen he smirked and go up and wlaked over to the temple once there he headed to the work room he decided to hlep everyoneo ut he changedh is outfit to that of a workers and began working on wepaons and armor once he was done he decided to find katie and see how bad things have gotten hel ocked on to her signal and tekeported there he saw her crying "what wrong" he asked  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 pm
"Nothing," she said coldly as she dried the tears from her eyes.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 pm
kbal sat down next ot her " u really miss yuor dad huh yuor true dad" he said lcmaly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:58 pm
Relaxing Ember let the tension flow from his body. " I woder if theres gonna be a sword contest like there was last year " He said changing to topic almost instantly. Pulling his nails out of his palm, the wounds healed almost instantly.  

SuperShitFace

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 pm
Chi sighed boredly, "i hate being human she growled and sat on the balcony of the place they were having the convention at. She hated the limits of being human and all their weak emotions, she strayed away from all the emotions that made her weak, she started doing all this after her brother died, he died helping vampires and she made a vow she would too if she wasnt turned.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 pm
Katie turned to Kbal, "Yeah," she whispered, "I do miss him. He used to be so happy. He didn't even seem like a vampire," she turned her face away from him and sighed, "But I guess people change."

"Maybe," john replied. He noticed Chi and went to her, "So you actually did make it out alive. Good for you," he smiled, "So how was it?"  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm
"boring" she growled, "ive worked for you since i was thirteen an what have i got out of it? nothing you dont even pay me for the information i give you, not like i need the money i have enough as it is fixing cars in my shop" she said and looked at the ground, she watched the people walk by an dnoticed a guy from the wepons depo going somewhere alone she lifted her silencer and shot him square in the head "twenty two" she sighed "i got another 10 more then ill be bored again"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:04 pm
kabal smiled "it mustve been greato have a kind father like him huh" he said lcmaly " maybe therej ust a hcance we can retun him to normal" he said "for 8000 years all ive done is return people and this years not oging ot be different" he said lcamly  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 pm
Ember saw Chi and turned his head the other way, he hated having to see her, it was hard to look away once his eyes met hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:10 pm
"I wish I could believe you, but, i mean...he's so..." Katie couldn't think of the right words to say.

"Good shot," John smiled, "I guess you do deserve some gratitude, but don't ask me for it. I have no gratitude left to give," he stared coldly off into the distance.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Chi saw ember and sighed sadly, she wanted to get up and talk to him but she knew she would be disappionted by then end of the convorsation mostly because she knew she couldent be with him, not only fighing but just to be with him calmed her down."i know you dont" she said to john an d thunked the barrel to her head as she has done many times before, she has contemplated suicide many times but hasnt gone through with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 pm
kabal smiled 'evil' he saidl cmaly 'yes i know but ive seen people with even more eivl in there hearts then him there alwas a way to bring other back and hes no different" he said clamly smiling "well hes alot stronger and with ember as his body guard it may be a problem" he said lcamly  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm
" Im impressed " Ember said as he finaly turned to look at her " if you dont mind john i would like to show my gratitude for her making my work easier " he said surprisingly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff