Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 pm
Tag seperated with a pop. Andie stood in front of the other two wielding two longer knives facing the soldiers.

"Damnit."

Ginna impressively drew her twin swords, and stood parallel to her sister. Tara crossed her arms.

Both Ginna and Andie started to send out brain waves to reach the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 pm
Suddenly a wolf appeared out of nowhere and sat down at Mina's feet. Mina pet its head like it was a tamed dog. "Healing isn't my only ability. I can also summon animals and other beasts," Mina said. The wolf stood up and growled in the direction of the soldiers. "I'm going to help," she added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru had filled Arisu in on his plan on the way to the village. They were now approaching the village, after having left some soldiers in the forest.
"It seems that your plan is working, Mamoru," Arisu said.
"So it seems. All that's left is to destroy the Eternal Eyes and the village," Mamoru replied.
"If you don't feel comfortable taking the life of an innocent person, leave it to me. I do this kind of stuff all the time," Arisu told him.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 pm
Roxis looked at the two "Fine do what you want" Roxis said then he fired two bolts of lighting from his hands they surged through the trees heading for the soldiers  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:18 pm
The wolf ran into the forest towards the soldiers, startling them. Before they could react, some were clawed in the back by the wolf. Realizing that the wolf and lightning were not natural, they ran through the forest towards the Eternal Eyes. Then wolf then blocks their path. The one that appeared to be the leader of the soldiers swung his sword at the wolf, hitting it with the flat part of the blade, which knocked it away. Mina winced. She had felt the pain as well as the wolf.  

Stefisgarden

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:14 am
Ginna and Andie ran through the forest trees in sync. Being that they spent most of the time in the rough, they had no trouble running at fast speeds around trees and dodging obstacles. They lived for these woods. They knew as well as they knew their birthmarks.

Ginna leaped over the wolf and brought her blades down on the neck of a soldier next to the leader. Her sword met diagonally, and the mans head was severed.

Meanwhile, Andie threw her knives with lightning precision, sinking them into the throats and hearts of three men.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 am
"hmmmmm these girls are good" Roxis said to himself he then jumped into the air then his wing came out he flew high into the sky "hey you 4!" roxis said to the 4 of the girls fighting at the bottom "Watch yourselves my next move hit you as well" Roxis then called for the strongest powers of Wind and lighting the wind covered his left hand and the lighting in his right he then lifted both his hands in the air Creating a Giant ball of Air and thunder "EAT THIS STORM BOLT "Roxis said as he threw the giant ball at the enemy it hit the center of the battalion nearly cutting the Enemy's Ranks in half but after this attack Roxis lower his height and landed on a tree brach he was drained from using that attack  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:21 am
Mina and the wolf recovered quickly enough to get out of the way of the air and lightning ball. She was surprised at the strength of the attack. Then she looked at the boy and saw how tired he was. That's understandable. An attack of that magnitude takes a lot of energy, she thought. Turning back to the soldier's she had a thought. "This can't be the strength of the army. These people are weak," she said. She looked in the direction of the village and saw smoke. "Smoke?" Then it occurred to her. The village is on fire! she thought, unable to speak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had set fire to the houses in the village to smoke out the villagers. It would be no fun if they died in the fires.
Mamoru stood by Arisu's side, watching the villagers run out of their homes. He had his naginata in his hands, though he wasn't planning on using it to kill innocent people.
A villager sees the two people. "Who the hell are you!? You aren't from this village!"
"We come with orders from the king. He has sentenced this whole village to death," Arisu yelled so that all the villagers could hear what she said.
"What's our crime!?" another villager screamed at her.
"Harboring Eternal Eyes."
"What proof do you have!?" the villagers asked.
"There are some Eternal Eyes fighting in the forest, not that far from here," Arisu said simply.
Mina's aunt gasped. "Mina..." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 am
Garnet looked out from her study window into the woods behind her country estate. She had heard shouting and what seemed like a battle, and now she saw the smoke. The small village on the other side of the forest! Quickly she ran down the halls and stairs of the mansion to the outside. She ran as fast as she could through the forest, her servants yelling at her to come back. She didn't turn around, and barely heard them so focus was she on making it to the village to help. That was when she saw the soldiers. She quickly dropped to the ground and summoned her staff. Sneaking through the brush she moved closer so that she could see what was going on. eternal eyes. She counted. Four of them, 3 girls and one male. They looked like they were handling themselves rather well at first - then she saw how exhausted the boy was and how many soldiers the women were facing. She quickly decided to help. Grasping her necklace to act as a medium she threw her shield around the four eternal eyes. She feel from her crouch to the ground from the sudden shock of it leaving her mind and the strength it was draining from her since she had had to send it so far. It won't last long at this rate she thought. It was then that she remembered the small pond nearby. She sent out her magic and, using the pond's water, turned the water into a huge block of ice and dropped it on top of the remaining soldiers. None survived. She released the water back to the pond and let down her shield. They needed to all get to her estate where she could give them charms to hide their eye colour - she knew that the village was beyond saving and that these eternal eyes were what the soldiers had come for. She tried to stand only to fall back on the ground. Oh no. she had used to much energy for the shield. Unless someone came to carry her she was going to be stuck here.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 am
Mina was shocked when there was a sudden shield around her and the other Eternal Eyes, then a block of ice fell on the soldiers. This has to be the doing of another Eternal Eyes, she thought, looking around. She saw a girl laying in the grass nearby and ran to help. "Are you okay?" she asked. She wanted to help the village and her aunt and uncle, but this girl needed her attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:23 am
Garnet looked up a the voice and saw that one of the girls had run to her. She spoke softly from exhaustion.

"Get the other eternal eyes, and move as fast and as quietly as you can through the forest. North from here is my estate, you will all be safe there. If you can heal, would you give me some strength so that I can lead the way?"

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:36 am
"But I have to help the village. My aunt and uncle are there. They'll be killed if I don't hurry up and help them," Mina said as she transferred some of her energy into the girl. She had no wish to see her aunt and uncle be killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 am
Garnet stood up and grabbed the girl`s arm. Then she looked into her eyes as she spoke.

"I don`t mean to be cruel or harsh, but chances are they are already dead. The soldiers came to the town for you and the others. Your family and friends died protecting you. You can't just run into town and place yourself in the hands of those who wanted you. What then? There is no way there are enough of us to defeat the soldiers, and me and the man are out of the fight. I want to keep you alive, just as your family wanted. Also, chances are that the Mamoru and Arisu are there. Word is they aren't at the castle. Any of us go there and we all die." She released the girl's arm and looked down at her feet, wringing her hands in front of her. "If you truly wish to go, I can't stop you, or any of the others. But please listen to me. This is one of those times when you have to chose between two hard choices - it is always called for in times of war. But what it will most likely come down to is this: will you live to avenge your family and village? Or will you die with them?"

Garnet looked shyly into the girl's face. Please, please don't die

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:58 am
Andie and Ginna heard the conversation. Andie nodded her head sharply to Ginna, who after slicing through the throats of a soldier that got too close, ran to The new girl and Mina. "I can go to the village, I have some control over the minds of others, and can sense the living. If you would allow me to mentally view an image of your aunt and uncle, I will find them. If anyone trioes to capture me, I will know their thoughts and I can avoid them"

Tara, the pacifist, had already run to the town.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:01 am
Mina knew that the girl was right. Her aunt and uncle would probably be dead by now, protecting her life. She couldn't let them have died in vain. She must live. But there was something bothering her. "Who are Mamoru and Arisu?" she asked.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 am
Garnet turned to the girl. Her plan made sense....if she could actually do it.

"That might be best, if you are sure that you can get out safely. When you do and get the survivors, bring them to my estate." She quickly thought the route to her home. "Will that be alright with you both?"

Garnet turned back to the original girl. "Mamoru is the King's tactician, a genius who reports directly to the King. Arisu is his assassin. Trust me, you don't want to meet them."

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff