Submit

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:51 pm
With the guys- I consider Mamoru so part of the team. XD He does that naked-flash-transformation too. Wears a looong cape that cape that can sub as a sailor collar.

D: There you go! *Joking..sorta xD; *

As for Artemis- well even Kakyuu says that Artemis, Luna and Diana don't have the same type of Starseeds that the others do. However Phobos and Demios are-were- Senshi in training.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm
"Series creator Naoko Takeuchi has expressed surprise at Toei Animation's decision to make the Starlights lead characters, but she was even more shocked by their treatment of the Starlights' gender. Originally, they were women who merely disguise themselves as men on Earth. In the anime, they physically become men, and change back to females only when transforming into their Senshi forms. Takeuchi was annoyed at the change and said that it contradicted her intention that all Sailor Soldiers be female."

Even humans have star seeds, I don't think it has anything to do with whether a star can have a senshi. Though it seems every sailor shes ever created has had a planet (more like planet/moon/asteroid something solid that life could live on). Otherwise she would have done the sun herself.

Phobos and Deimos are senshi in training because they are the sailors of the moons of mars. If earth's moon has a sailor, it makes sense for other moons to have senshi too.

Which leaves many many moons for people to use as fan senshi :3 Sailor Europa!
Hm, and here is another quote. "Celestial body" means any natural object visible in the sky. Is a star an object? I mean its really just a ball of gas. The sailor starlights have planets....hm
I think this might be one of those unsure things in the sailor moon plot line.

"Sailor Moon learns about Sailor Crystals and their power in a conversation with one of the Sailor Starlights, Kou Yaten, in which she explains how Sailor Crystals were made to protect the celestial bodies they were assigned to. The manga explains that star seeds are created in the Galaxy Cauldron, a sacred place located at the center of the galaxy and guarded by Guardian Cosmos. Some star seeds grow into Sailor Crystals and are sent to planets and other celestial bodies to develop with them. Eventually, a Sailor Crystal usually takes a host, and is subsequently 'born' into a Sailor Senshi. This Sailor Senshi is then the guardian of that celestial body. Upon the death of a living being, its star seed returns to the Cauldron, and can choose to either remain there or be reborn."  

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:57 pm
*knows that but still. xD; *  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:59 pm
Rei Torano
*knows that but still. xD; *

Lmao! XD *pats*
“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm
Gotta admit, a guy prancing around in a skirt is pretty funny and cool-especially if he's serious!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm
My one ranting question for now:

How did you find me? You invited me to join, but how did you end up picking me out of all the others out there on Gaia? It makes me feel almost special. (lol) And I actually like this guild. I don't pick a round guilds much, but this one seems nice. I think I'll actually end up being active here.

Okay, I'm finished. ^_^  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:49 pm
I'm glad you like it here! ^^ We work hard to make this guild the best it can be.
I was the one who found you. My recruiting technique is to lurk in the forums and scout out creative and intelligent people.
I would love it if you were active, we need more active members! ;3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:29 am
Well, yay! Now I feel very special! Thank you for thinking that I am intelligent and creative enough for your guild! Sounds kinda silly...but I will do my best to remain active in this guild! >:3

You lurk in the forums? Lol, it almost sounds like a creeper....@ 3@

Also, is Haruka supposed to be a girl disguised as a guy on earth? I started Sailor Moon manga too early (2nd grade...), and it's left me a bit confused on her even now. XD  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 am
In the anime she is just a tomboy, though sometimes if people would mistake her for a guy she wouldn't correct them. In the manga I do believe sometimes she would disguise herself as a guy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 am
Okay, clarification appreciated. ^_^ She is lesbian, correct? Or of some similar sort?  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:14 am
Yes, deffinitly a lesbian. XD and a flirt at that. Her and Michiru are such an adorable couple.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 am
They are quite cute together, I must say. ^~^ I sometimes start thinking that I am a bit sheltered when it comes to Sailor Moon. D:  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 pm
Don't worry, we shall teach you, young grasshopper.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:42 pm
XD Thank you, sensei. Oh, boy. D:  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Cosmos Princess

4,250 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:07 pm
whats really scary to me,is that in the anime the fifth season of sailor moon,their are a couple of episodes in which the villains are men wearing sailor fukus of one kind or another. one is just the collar the front bow the skirt and the back bow his abs are bare. thinking about it still gives me chills!  
The Galaxy Cauldron

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff