Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 am
Arueyan was forced to follow along with his son, hearing the growl and glare. He was irritating the other and a now-familiar smirk curved the child's lips. "And I suppose you'd rather I spent my time with your mother, or let me guess..you?" his snort made it clear what he thought of that. "With a son like you, is it any wonder I constantly drink?" he drawled, being deliberately hurtful.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:40 am
Emilio lost it. Now that he finally could relaliate, he did. He punched Arueyan right in the face, letting go of him in the process, but he knew his father probably had a broken nose. "You're a b*****d. If it wasn't for Mother, I would have forsaken this kingdom a long time ago. Just to get away from you." he said, not mentioning the gypsy girl who he had an . . . infatuation with. He refused to call it love. He didn't love anyone. Except his mother, but he loved her in a different way. He glared at his father, trembling in his anger and if looks could kill . . . Arueyan would be cinders.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:45 am
Arueyan fell to the ground, lying there a moment in shock before he brought a hand to his nose and saw blood on his fingers. "You..punched me." Like with his wife, Arueyan had never hit either of Emilio. Just yelled or pushed them away. Arueyan looked up at Emilio, seeing the look and having listened to the words. His nose was still leaking blood and he stared at Emilio a moment before glaring again. "Fine! Do what you want, whelp!" And with that, he turned and started running as fast as he could, darting into the cover of the trees and bushes nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 am
Emilio swore and stomped his foot a bit, torn between just letting him run, and going after his father. "Mom will never let me hear the end of it . . ." he murmured and ran after him, feeling the grind of guilt as he ran, feeling that his father hadn't really deserved that punch . . . even if he was a b*****d, he hadn't done anything like that to him or Julia . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:56 am
Arueyan didn't realize he was leaving a little trail of blood in his wake, so whereas ducking through the bushes and towards the lake would have probably hid him for awhile..the blood revealed all. He found his wake to the lake, the very one that he'd saved Emilio from drowning from. Chrysar Lake. Arueyan leaned close to the water, cupping his hands and bringing it to his nose, blowing a bit to try to get the welling blood out. "Damnit.." he muttered, wincing as he rubbed a bit too hard while his nose was still tender. And of course, his shirt and a bit of his pants along with his sleeve were now fairly blood-stained.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 am
Emilio followed the trail of blood and found his father trying to clean himself up. He let out a sigh as he caught his breath, glad that nothing had happened to him. He walked over to stand behind his father and crouched down so that he was at his eye level, looking away a bit. "I'm . . . sorry I punched you . . . you didn't deserve it." he said with a sigh, knowing that his father would only criticize and torment him somemore.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:06 am
Arueyan heard the footsteps and glanced up, covering his nose and breathing through his mouth as he looked up at the other before watching him crouch to be eye level. At the apology, Arueyan's brow rose a moment before he leaned by the water again. It seemed like he was going to rudely ignore Emilio, until he blew some more blood out of his nose, washed up and looked back at Emilio as he said gruffly, "Don't be. It was a damn good punch. Although if I ever catch you punching a real child, I'll ground you for the next year." he said in a grumpy but not entirely unkind tone before looking back at the water and splashing more of it on his nose. The blood flow was lessening, thankfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:15 am
Emilio blinked and looked at his father with something of disbelief before smiling softly and looking out across the lake. "Wouldn't dream of it." he said, knowing that the only reason he had even punched Arueyan in the first place even in his child body was because of two reasons. One, he had lost his temper, and two, Arueyan . . . was . . . well . . Arueyan.

Looking out across the lake, he became immersed in memories . . . namely one traumatizing memory where he had nearly drowned . . . but his father had saved him . . . Now, he doubted that his father would even consider saving him from anything if he didn't think that there was something in it for him.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 am
Arueyan caught the look and the soft smile and he stiffened slightly, wary of the cause. As the other looked back over the lake, he finished cleaning his nose. It seemed just slightly crooked, but the blood was gone at least. Arueyan bent over the water again, looking over his reflection in the water and frowning at the adorable, childish face looking back at him with an unhappy expression. With a scowl and forgetting Emilio for a moment, he muttered, "Damnit!" and swatted his watery reflection to blur it before sitting up and away from the water.

He saw Emilio and remembered the other with a frown as he rose, irritated by his shortness in comparison to his own son although while Emilio was sitting it was bulk more than height that was the issue. "So now if I stop trying to head off, you'll stop with the grabbing me, right?" he asked in a grumble.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:30 am
Emilio was brought out of his reveries by his father swatting the water and cursing. He blinked as he looked back at his child-father, frowning a bit before nodding. "Sure. Just don't run off anymore. Plus Mom would never let me hear the end of it if you did." he said with a small smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 am
Arueyan hated having to ask for anything. It irked him that he'd been reduced to such a state. At the mention of 'mom', Arueyan rolled his eyes. "Of course not. All she does these days is whine and complain." he said rudely as he crossed his arms and frowned at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:47 am
Emilio glared at Arueyan. "She's a stronger woman than you give her credit for." he said, looking out over the lake again, this time it was just to keep from punching his father again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:50 am
"Strength has nothing to do whatsoever with being annoying." he said dryly before starting to walk. "Well come on then, if you're determined not to have me running off. I haven't eaten yet and unless you got up very early, I'm betting you haven't either." he said, managing to make his tone sound smirking even for such a simple phrase.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 am
"You're annoying." Emilio murmured but he got up anyways and followed after Arueyan.

Julia sighed as she closed the book of spells, finding that she couldn't find a counter spell . . . though she would look over it more later. For now . . . she was hungry.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:03 am
(Oh, Julia is hungry is she? How convenient...(*snickers*) >_>)

"I heard that." he said irritably as he glanced back to glare up at Emilio. "You have a problem, runt?" he asked, despite the fact that it was even worse with Emilio since Emilio was taller than his mother. But he stood his ground, eyes narrowed as he stopped walking to look up at his son and cross his arms, deciding he had to at least try to stand his ground.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff