San Fran 49ers- Aaron Maybin
Buffalo Bills- Brandon Pettigrew
Denver Broncs- B.J. Raji
Washington Redskins- Brian Orpko
New Orleans Saints- Vontae Davis
Houston Texans- Everette Browns  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:42 pm
Dude-LAP
I'll post my mock draft picks later. I just hope that the Giants can get either Cushing / Laurinaitis or Nicks / Britt with their first two picks.

prolly cushing  

SIeeping Prodigy
Crew

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:33 pm
SexayJ05H
Dude-LAP
I'll post my mock draft picks later. I just hope that the Giants can get either Cushing / Laurinaitis or Nicks / Britt with their first two picks.

prolly cushing

Either of these linebackers might be available at #29. I sure hope so. But both have been moving into better spots in expert mock drafts, lately. Britt could be available for the first of the Giants' two second round picks. Nicks is projected to be a first rounder, but his value hinders on his 40 time in the combine.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:36 pm
all the experts are saying crabtree is a lock to go with the raiders due to his foot stress fracture  

Austin Shipp
Crew

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:45 pm
Austin Shipp
all the experts are saying crabtree is a lock to go with the raiders due to his foot stress fracture

That sounds about right to me. Even when he was healthy, I never thought that the Seahawks would pick him. They already have a decent receiving group, and their primary concern should be help at the offensive line.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 pm
Looks like both QBs raised their stock(Stafford and Sanchez), pretty much guaranteeing the Lions get a franchise QB
Hope my Chiefs get Stafford, if not Curry or someone for the defense
Andre Smith actually walked out of the combine eek  

sfeihcck

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:22 pm
sfeihcck
Looks like both QBs raised their stock(Stafford and Sanchez), pretty much guaranteeing the Lions get a franchise QB

Curry was a beast in the Combine, and surely looks like he will be the first defensive player selected. He's ready to make an immediate impact in the NFL.

Anyways, yeah, Andre Smith completely hurt his stock. He showed up, not ready to compete. He then had bad interviews. He also just left. What an idiot. He's got the physical tools to be in the NFL, but he has no drive or mental strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:21 pm
mike mayock of nfl network said smith could be a Pro bowl OG with his talent  

Austin Shipp
Crew

sfeihcck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 pm
Dude-LAP
sfeihcck

Curry was a beast in the Combine, and surely looks like he will be the first defensive player selected. He's ready to make an immediate impact in the NFL.

Anyways, yeah, Andre Smith completely hurt his stock. He showed up, not ready to compete. He then had bad interviews. He also just left. What an idiot. He's got the physical tools to be in the NFL, but he has no drive or mental strength.
Yep, Curry is gonna be in this league for a long time
Kinda sucks for Smith, seems like O-Lineman from the SEC are killing their stock recently, Michael Oher fell for Top 3 guarantee at the start of the season to possibly out of the top 10  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 pm
sfeihcck
Dude-LAP
sfeihcck

Kinda sucks for Smith, seems like O-Lineman from the SEC are killing their stock recently, Michael Oher fell for Top 3 guarantee at the start of the season to possibly out of the top 10

But Smith's case was just pure stupidity. You can't be an athlete, without any brains or common sense. I mean...being suspended from his Bowl game, not having a good offseason, not staying in shape, having bad interviews, and being a no-show (more like leaving) at the Combine. Why would he want to hurt his stock so much?

...I remember watching Todd McShay on ESPN, and he said that Andre Smith's drop in stock could cost him over $20 million in guaranteed money.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

sfeihcck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 pm
Dude-LAP
sfeihcck
Dude-LAP
sfeihcck

But Smith's case was just pure stupidity. You can't be an athlete, without any brains or common sense. I mean...being suspended from his Bowl game, not having a good offseason, not staying in shape, having bad interviews, and being a no-show (more like leaving) at the Combine. Why would he want to hurt his stock so much?

...I remember watching Todd McShay on ESPN, and he said that Andre Smith's drop in stock could cost him over $20 million in guaranteed money.
yeah, him doing that hurt his draft stock just because of it
No one wants a player with poor work ethic, look what happened to Ryan Leaf
It's just stupid, you're giving the oppurtunity to make more money than 99.9% of the America, and you just throw it away  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:36 pm
sfeihcck
Dude-LAP
sfeihcck
Dude-LAP
sfeihcck

yeah, him doing that hurt his draft stock just because of it
No one wants a player with poor work ethic, look what happened to Ryan Leaf
It's just stupid, you're giving the oppurtunity to make more money than 99.9% of the America, and you just throw it away

Yeah. I see him possibly dropping to #10, going to the San Francisco 49ers.  

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 am
So do you guys think the T.J. signing is going to effect who gets Crabtree?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:17 pm
hell yes! He a sure lock for the Raiders!  

Austin Shipp
Crew

SIeeping Prodigy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:45 pm
Boston Sports Fan
So do you guys think the T.J. signing is going to effect who gets Crabtree?

i dont think so but maybe  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces