Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:40 am
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin leaned against the inner doorway, waiting for the fleshies to get there. She sang a song she had heard from the Celts which had become a traditional Irish tune.

"Shule, shule, shule aroon
Shule go succir agus, shule go kewn,
Shule go durrus oggus aylig lume,"
she sang.

Within the few moments that she was there, she saw the first teen approaching the mansion. It was a boy with dark hair and slightly tanned skin. He seemed to be full of it by the way his hair was gelled. Ravin stepped out of the doorway and outside. The temperature change was nothing, although she did note that the air was slightly chilly. She did love October.

She licked her teeth as the mortal came closer. "Welcome to Wickwood."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:20 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned and rolled out of bed, awoken by David pounding on his door. He heard wood splintering, That is the fourth door he has put his hand through.... Hunter didn't know why his parents insisted on such a massive "babysitter". David was there to make sure he didn't go on any more killing sprees. Streaching he got up and rummaged through his closet. Pulling a black button up shirt and a pair of dark jeans, he slipt them on and ran a comb through his hair. "There I'm done you giant wierdo!"

Hunter walked out of his bedroom, simply stepping through the hole David had made. Looking up he remarked "Smooth one David, how many doors is that?" David was a hulking 8 foot demon, complete with spiraling horns and a pointed tail, who kept him in line. "Well are your ready?" David asked. Hunter only shruged, today was his first day of going to Wickwood he was going to be mingling with humans. His nose wrinkled with distaste, and he wasn't allowed to harm any of them... "Well ox, let's go see this hell hole my parents have condemed me to."

The walked easily down the street, Davids obvious wierdness hiden by some demon trick. He could smeel the little humans all around and only the fact David was there kept him from going after them. Arriving at the school he saw, well smelled, another vampire standing near the gates. Passing through he looked at her briefly but was prodded forwards by David. He hissed slightly and David just raised an eyebrow, "Straight in, parent orders. You don't have the self control to stand out here." David remarked to him. "That's why my parents hired you then, wasn't it." Hunter muttered back sharply, and walked through the front gates.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:27 am
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi opened the door. The cool October air blew and gave her chills. She ran back upstairs to get her only and favorite hoodie from inside of her closet. Madeline moved the hangers over creating equal space between them and the ones next to it. She was a little OCD when it came to keep her closet neat and tidy. She looked around her room for anything she might have forgot. Nothing really, except her bag. She grabbed it and headed back downstairs. Her bag had her entire life in it. If she had forgotten it, her day probably would have been ruined. Mimi walked out the door and headed towards the school. She pulled her hood up, hoping it would protect her hair from blowing around. In the distance, she could see the school. She figured it would take about fifteen minutes to get there, if she kept a constant pace. After walking about five minutes, Mimi wished she would have taken the car. At least she didn't wear heels today. She pulled out her Ipod and stuck the earphones in her ears. The actual Ipod part, she stuck in her back pocket.

Finally, Mimi made it to the school. People were everywhere. She slowed down her pace and took a look around. She got chills, she hoped from the cool air, but it wasn't. She was a little bit scared. The excitement from this morning had been replaced by fear. She moved her hood from off of her head. She smoothed the flyaways down with her left hand. Mimi took the earphones out of her ears and shoved them in her back pocket. She stopped walking and stood infront of the Manor. She wasn't sure whether to walk in or hang outside. Not many people were outside. She fixed her fishnets and thought about what to do.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:24 am
Holly Herron
User Image

Letting out a low growl at the peeking light through her window Holly sat up and ran a hand through her hair sighing.She really did prefer night over the day but she couldn't help it if she wanted to appear 'mortal' in front of humans.The smell of the October air drifted in through her slightly opened window and she smiled breathing it in.It was getting closer to winter,her favorite season but she would enjoy the small bit of rain until then.She wasn't sure how much it was going to rain before winter but she was hoping more than a few days.She had forever to enjoy every season,every bit of weather,and every day of the year but for some reason they always passed to quickly.

Now awake and cheery she made her way to her closet and rummaged through the mass of clothes.What to wear on the first day for all these mortals?Deciding on a pair of pants she slipped them on with ease and put on a white tank to before grabbing a jacket off her computer chair.She decided on a hoop lime green lip ring she lipped it into her lips and smiled her flawless smile.

After fixing her hair she put her wallet into her back pocket and slipped into her favorite pair of shoes.Slipping out of her room she made her way into the light of the school.The familiar tone of Ravin filled her ears and smiling she made her way over to her.They weren't the best of friends but they knew each other well "Well good morning Ravin!"She cheered giving her a kind smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:35 am
User Image

Armand yawned loudly as he finished his walk into the school. He looked over at the girl standing in the front of the school. She was quite cute but she had the strangest hair he had ever seen. When she started to fix her fishnets Armand decided that he wanted to walk over, either to talk or something else. He licked his lips once again and flicked his shoulder length messy hair. He stood in front of her for a minute before actually saying something, "Good morning," a soft silky voice, "Are you also new to this school? My name is Alexander Armand Thorn." He bowed low to her with a sultry smile. Being a vampire his movements were very graceful and it would be easy to win over an unsuspecting girl that did not know what he was.

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:35 am
||This is a quick reply. After this, I'm going driving! biggrin ||

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin lifted her head. Still looking down at the mortal, Ravin replied in her soft voice (which had won many a victim in the past), "Hello, Holly. Did you have a good sleep?"
Her words were pronounced carefully. The etiquette she had been taught as a child was the one thing that had never changed. She did catch onto modern slang, but she never sounded crude and uneducated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:43 am
User Image

Madeline looked in awe at the school. Then a boy came up to her. She looked at him. He was different than most people she knew. He spoke to her. She didn't know how to reply. She bite her lip and thought quickly what to say. Mimi didn't want to look like an idiot. "It's nice to meet. And yes, I am new to this school. How could you tell?" She looked at her feet and the awkward way she stood. Her toes were pointed inward.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:00 am
Holly Herron
User Image

Holly smiled running a hand through her hair as she looked over the incoming breathers."My sleep?Fairly good you could say.I don't sleep much you know."Her accent had a hint of her home land England.She had been away for such a long time but truly never got rid of the accent.She was fond of it anyway."How do you think these new fleshies with accommodate here?I don't know how I surely feel about them being here.Sure they smell delicious but I think that's the worst problem."She said,not scowling but not smiling either.She was never the one to scowl,not in public anyway, it just wasn't her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:22 am
User Image

He smiled even more as he saw her get slightly nervous. He relaxed his stance a bit to not completely scare away the girl. He wanted to have a bit of fun with this one. "Well for one thing you did not go into the school right away and kept looking up at it with an expression on your face that was in awe." His voice was smooth as velvet. "You never introduced yourself to me though. Is this because I did not ask or you do not want to tell me?" He stood with one hand on his hip and had shifted his weight to the left side of his body as he waited for an answer.

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:49 am
User Image

She kept on looking at her feet until Alexander talked to her again. She listened intently to what he was saying. I guess no one hangs outside. So tomorrow enter the school right away, she said mentally to herself. Madeline pushed her hair behind her ear and thought about how she had looked at the school in such amazement. The fear in her stomach started to disappear. He was making her more comfortable. "Um..probably because you didn't ask." Mimi smiled. She looked at his stance and figured he wanted to know her name. "My name is Madeline Sky Moorne, but you can call me Mimi or Sky."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:26 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled in amusment as he saw Alexander talking to a young human. He turned to look at David "I'm here now, you can leave." David shook his head in amusment and walked out of the school yard, Hunter knew he would be waiting for him after school. He scowled to himself, stupid parents... Walking past Alex he removed the scowl from his face but didn't smile. "Hello Alexander" he looked once at the human and shrugged, opting instead to go talk to Holly. Hunter walked over to them "So how has your day been thus far?"  

Shirtless Elocutionist

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:50 pm
Holly Renee Herron
User Image

Letting her gaze wander over the newcomers before letting her gaze stop on Hunter.She smiled at him and shrugged "So far?Quiet well.Uneventful but today is a new day so im hoping it will be more exciting."She said with a chuckle.It was a mostly uneventful life for her going back and forth from school and just basically staying on campus.She had things to do and people to talk to but it wasn't much.She had flings and things but none were serious,just really to keep her entertained."How about you?Anything exciting happen?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

"Don't worry," Ravin murmured to Holly. "You'll be able to resist."

Ravin was here to keep the vamps in check. She had been appointed by the headmaster (who was rumored to be dead to keep away suspicion, but was actually a vamp himself). She pointed her gaze over on Armand and called out, "Armand, you'll have time to talk to them later. The headmaster wants everyone in the Great Hall in their spots."

Both mortal and vamp classes were seperated from each other on the sides of the room (or so it was planned). This was to keep temptation at a minimum. Ravin pointed him into the house. At least she could still keep her composure around the fleshies.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:37 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged and gestured to David's retreating form. "Your joking? With him around, there is no way for anything exciting to happen." He glance around Holly to see Ravin, "Hello Ravin." Hunter stood there for a moment, the smell of humans was everywhere and it was beginning to make him antsy. He shifted his weight onto the balls of his feet and tensed up right as one passed by. "This is going to be a fun day..." he remarked sarcastically.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff