Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Biographies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisSkyss

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:43 pm
Sparklely.....

Hello all! I like to go by my pen name, Mais Skyss. If you can re-arrange the letters the right way, it'll give a nice idea of my true personality. Hehe. Pucker up.

I love writing. I'm in an advanced writing class, and I am in 11th grade. I'm a junior (it feels so weird so say!). I am in MARCHING BAND (band geeks forever!!) and I am currently writing a dictionary defining all the terms I've learned during my time at high school. I'm working on the definition for marching band, but I think I used the word "cult" too many times.

Oh, and for our fellow sports and band friends:

one more time- exact opposite of what it means. You will be repeating whatever it is many more times.

I'm also working on a doctoral thesis stating the corralation between the drumline and the wind ensamble. domokun My little brother re domokun fuses to let me go domokun on until I add som domokun e domo-dun icons domokun in here. domokun domokun Okay, that's enough Ste domokun ve.

I have a small red book that I write in a lot; it pretty much contains everything I have every wanted to complain about.

I LOOOOVE SOCCER! I don't have a soccer sports channel, however. So I watch the spanish channel soccer. UN GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!

I like writing short stories and rp'n. Oh, and I live in Michigan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:50 am
Uhm... I'm TheThirtySecondHour, but don't call me that.... it's too... unfamiliar. Call me Nikole. As that's my name. I'm sixteen, my birthday is April 13th. I live in the land of ski resorts, Colorado but I'm not rich... so don't think I am... Just 'cause I live CLOSE to Aspen, doesn't mean I live IN Aspen. I go to an alternative highschool called Yampah Mountain. I'm a junior there. Right now I'm on one of the crappy schol computers. I work at Chili's as a hostess [which means I get to pretend to be outstandingly happy all the time.] Right now, I'm in the process of writing a book. I've got fourteen chapters and my teachers want me to get it published. I'm really bad about using periods where I should use commas. I live with my mom and my cat. I hate my dad. My favorite symbol is the ankh. My best friend is gay... I think [he changes it on me a lot.] I want to be a professional writer when I grow up. And I also want to live in Seattle.  

TheThirtySecondHour

Endearing Viv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:29 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:14 am
Thought perhaps I'd better post a bit about myself up here too!

Well, my real name is Charlotte, though Idril is what I generally go by all over the internet. 3nodding I'd like to consider myself as a friendly, happy person, but occasionally there's a hint of sarcasm wrapped up in there too!

I'm from England, in a (usually) rainy place called Carlisle, which is right beside the Lake District region really!

When it comes to writing and reading, I love anything Fantasy best. I especially love His Dark Materials, the Sabriel trilogy, the Alanna quartet and also the first two "Eragon" books. My own pieces never seem to get very far, as I seem to lack the attention span needed! xd

On to other hobbies, there's a lot of things I love to do... Gaming, looking after my two guinea pigs, baking and sometimes gardening if the mood strikes! Oh I like to Roleplay too for any of you interested in that sort of thing!

When I'm older I want to be a vet, maybe with some part time writing stuck in between too. I'd love the chance to go on safari to Africa, or maybe visit the Amazon rainforest... But, I'm 15 at the moment so I've got a long way to go until I reach those goals!

Anyway that's me in a nutshell, thanks for reading! 3nodding  

Lady Idril

The Mayor of Nowhere

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:16 pm
Greetings, I am Radar Man.
My real name is Andre
I hail from The pacific northwest in America.
Its full of trees, lots of trees. I know this because I live on a farm, we grow nothing, we don't raise any animals, buts its still a farm---I think.

My personality is---Turtle like. I hide in a shell of change, always metamorphizizing (Thats my word of the day by the way) to fit the occasion. I'll strike friendship with anybody as long as they are not a jerk to me right off the bat. It doesn't matter what kind of person you are, if your not a jerk, I'll definetly like ya. Then I'll get out of my shell to present my true colors. I am Full of ideas, I am full of faith in the human ability to become deep thinking if not scholarly. Cuz, if you can see behind the walls put up to shield our eyes away from the idea of "Difference" then all will be fine. Learning about different people, and accepting all ideas as long as they accept your own is the key to a peaceful world. I write books about stuff--- really wierd stuff. I hope to be a new kind of writer, but what I really want is to direct movies.

My hobbies are comedy (What did the hypocritical muskrat say?-YOU stink!), drawing, writing music, writing stories/poetry, acting and improv, and listening to music. Favorite books include, The Dark Tower and 1984. Favorite bands include, Radiohead, Mount eerie, and pink floyd

The Jabberwocky Jabbered on about walking.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:06 pm
I am laundromat passion, orginally rainx3. My real name is Reina, though, most people who encounter my name cannot seem to pronounce it correctly so here it is: ray-nuh. Some people may thing I am Hispanic for that name, but in fact, I am not. I am a filipino-american. I am also a fourteen year old freshman attending Oxon Hill High School down in the ghettoes of Maryland. Previously I was on Devastation Drill Team, but I quit because of the peer pressures.

Personality wise I am a whacky spontaneous person, few people in the world know me truly. I am so whacky that I am now fully accustomed to speaking in an over-dramtic tone of voice on a daily basis. If you were to meet me, I say you'd probably first see a quiet girl, then a weird girl, then a b***h, then nice and weird, etc. I have many stages of friendship that you have to pass (maybe that's why so few people know the full me) and if you were to break my trust while I was still getting used to you then my opinon of you would go downhill.

I've typed too much. I'll stop here. Ciaoz:]  

laundromat passion

jem walker

Tipsy Dabbler

5,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:37 am
I'm Danielle, but call me Dani as only my family call me the full version of my name. I'm 14, but I'm 15 in July, so not long to go. I'm from Glasgow, which is in Scotland. I hate it as the weather is utter bull. I'm pretty nice and easy to get along with, but I can be moody and seem insensitive if I'm feeling lazy. Or I keep getting attacked with the same od problems from people.

I'm a keen photographer, writer, artist, graphic artist and singer. I REALLY want to learn bass but my mum isn't really coming round to the idea.

My daily essentials include: Weetos, chocolate, make up, irn bru, laughter, MY Space and msn. I like to keep in touch with people.

And that would be my basics.
=].

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:48 pm
hey, i'm Calviness. I'm one of those weird, older Gaians that all huddle together, using our widespread experience to beat into submission all of our opponents. Anyway, I'm a super-senior at Brigham Young University, studying Cultural Anthropology, but work, and... other priorities keep getting in the way.
I'm afraid that while I wrote a little in high school, and it has been my professed chosen profession for years, writing has been sort of on the back burner for a while. However, as I approach graduation, and the impending doom of the question : go on to graduate school, or not to graduate school, writing has suddenly gotten a lot more important. Needing a real job like now, kind of helps.
Anyway, other bits...
I'm going to Dublin this June (yes, Ireland) though I would rather head to West Galway (still in Ireland) I am managing to deal well with the disappointment, and
who am I kidding? I'm pumped...
anyway, yeah.  

calviness

[[IrishNinja]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:07 pm
Hi!I am [[JellyBean]].I look sort of like my avatar,but I dont have the eater bunny ears,or the red hair.I have blond flipped hair.Also,I love anime!I'm learning how to draw avatars,and when I get better I will beselling them too.I love Kingdom Hearts!I love Goofy!You can read more about me at my profile!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:00 am
wahmbulance
.. Who am I?

I am WindWhisperer, a scholar of, a teacher of, a companion of, the tamer of, conqueror of & prodigious master of the WIND GODS. The all powerful great goddess...the beloved ......WindWhisperer!!!!
.. I am a Novelist, of intriguing literature. A Poetic Writer, way down deep in my soul. A Gardener, in love with Mother Earth. A devotee of the muses of exquisite music & films. A playful Jester, when I wish to be.
.. I happen to be 37 years in chronology(196 cool .
.. Astrology comes as a Cancerian, and Earth Monkey.
...Additionally, I am a mother of two wonderful blessings of children. I am extremely happily married, to my life`s soulmate. He is my beloved, my Silver Shining Knight that loves being my playmate in life.! The cornerstone of my heart.!!!!
.. I do very much adore the out of doors, nature and the beauty of creation.. My time is made more blessed by savoring writing, listening to music, hanging out with our children, getting my hands complete cover in earthen clay, and breathing in deeply while walking thru life.. My only obsessions are being organized, loving my children, and waking each day with a positive thought.
.. I tend to be a pleasant person to most everyone, but can be extremely mortal. I have the ability to self protect and conqueror. It is true that when provoked I can be icy and cantankerous, at times. But generally not without just cause.
.. I am interested in intriguing people, honest open-minded opinions, myths, positive thought, threories of/on almost any topic and life.( Especially, if it is important to those who are close to me).
.. I choose my friends studiously, with great kindness and remain loyal all of my eternal life. To become a true friend of the soul is a worthy thing, thus I cherish it!
.. My religion. You would not believe me if I told you.( But I bet yours is fascinating..wink) Without a doubt I would not ever change me!” I am who I am”.

....Life philosophy.... “ Life is what a person makes it....”

....Later.....
Take special care......
................................WindWhisperer wink

wahmbulance  

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:33 pm
Hi there, my name is Krys Night. I am an aspiring author who has way too much time on her hands right now. I'm 17 and going into my senior year of high school. I am considered to be goth and I kinda love the fear that the stereotype gives me. I'm the stage manager of my high school drama club, and I'm good at that job. I have a few friends, and I share all that I write with them. Right now, I'm working at my local library, and I love it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:23 pm
Hello! My name is blackrosedemise. I am a writer who spends way too much time beginning stories and then not finishing them. I am 16 and going into my Junior year in high school. This year I will be taking creative writing 2, as it gives me more time to write. I have had one poem published through a writing contest. I helped to organize the literary magazine at my school last year, and hope to be able to do it again this year. If you would like to see some examples of my writing they can be found here.  

blackrosedemise

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

THE_MuleExtraordinaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:30 pm
Everyone just calls me Kay or AK, my nicknames, since I have no love for my actual for my real name. Presently I am halfway through with being seventeen and living in the state of California, though I will be moving to Ohio shortly. That's pretty much where I grew up in Ohio with my uncle, so I'm happy to be going back.

I'm entering my Senior year of high school and I'm frantically putting together a portfolio of my work to send of to various colleges since I want to major in professional and creative writing.

I'm a typically happy hyper person with a sarcastic and often morbid sense of humor. Don't ask me how that works, it just does. Anyway, I write best on sugar high, or coffee high. So long as there's sugar in me I'm rather entertaining.

I can also be quite arrogant so I'll end here before I go on and on anymore about me, myself, and I. (Yes, I do have spilt personalites) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:19 pm
My name is Reina. I guess I'll just include this for the heck of it: When I was a baby, I was born with a hole in my heart, and then in the first grade I had another surgery, and that's when the doctors had to work on my valve; it's nothing interesting really, but oh well! Um... some of my friends call me Spork because my old account was SparklingSpork. I'm going into eighth grade, and I'm not sure if I look forward to that... I'm not really popular in school until I'm with my friends.... I'm a part of the normal peoples crowd, but I can also be weird and stupid at times. Every time I get inspired to write a story, and after a few pages are written, I start a new one and abandone that one.... I need to find a cure for that!

((And sorry about all the ..., I don't know why, but I like to use that a lot! sweatdrop ))

Edit: And I do like writing! cool  

Pancake Eater

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:24 am
Greetings I am Alltalar
I am defined by my words and thoughts that some of you may have already heard on Gaia I'm a Writer/Artist/Aspiring Game Designer and I'm looking for a place to get good ratings on my works when I post (Its awkward posting on a speech bubble but hey a storys a good story.) Its nice to meet you all and you all seem like good nice aspiring storytellers like myself I plan to one day start a sort of story telling circle where I get members from this guild on a reserved space on Towns and just sit around telling stories to each other or play a game like lets continue off each others stories. (I think it sounds fun but hey it might not be for everybody.) Well, thats about it. Hope to hear your criticisms and kind words soon!

-Alltalar-  
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces