Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:42 pm
Quote:
aretoo's very omniverous... I love veggies, cooked and raw, and most meats I've come across... *shrug* What can I say? biggrin

I've never had carrots cooked with brown sugar, but it is how I like acorn squash... and I eat my grapefruit with salt... and I love green apples (which is to say apples not quite ripe) with salt, too. I like pancakes with molasses, honey, and syrup, and I've been spoiled with real maple syrup. I like peanut butter and margarine, PB and mayo, and PB and mustard sandwiches (as well as the usual suspects), and while I've never tried it, my older half-brother and my aunt both like peanut butter and pickles. biggrin

Hmm does sound ...odd but, I can't really say anything. I like banana sandwiches...with mayo xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 am

I am an old ATG member =]

I lurve the moose meat
Moose sausage with Cheese on sandwhich is delicious
I has deer meat regularly =D
I eat pretty much anything classified as edible as long as it looks edible xD
I'm just very fidgity with how the salad is cooked/prepared.

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:48 am
Alarias
I love cooked carrots. Representin' ...yo *insert hand signs and thug face*
Especially with brown sugar...mmmmm.

Mmmm, yes~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:29 pm
*Scanned quickly through posts* >.>

I don't have a problem with anyone eating rabbit or deer or rat or anything really. As a personal preference though, I like to stick to the good ol' pig, cows, chickens, lambs and ducks. Unfortunately, I think society has pretty much drummed it into me that eating anything else is a little gross. Even though, thinking it through, there's really nothing gross about it at all. confused Such is the query of someone that's been sheltered.

I'm not very adventurous with my meat - the closest to odd thing I've ever eaten is probably cow intestines. And that's because I grew up on the stuff.

Give me a fish though - any fish - and I'm happy as Larry. I love getting the tasty bits off with my tongue and spitting the bones back out. Mmm. Good fish.

As for vegetables, I think they're Saints: I can't think of a single one I don't like. Mashed potatoes are great, especially with a bit of pepper. >.>

Cannibalism is...if I'm thinking about it seriously, I don't think it's a matter of us eating human meat. I'd find it equally disturbing if I saw a pig eating another pig, or a whale eating another whale. There's something about eating the same species as you that reminds me of...incest? ._.  

Omochii

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:57 pm
I'm not that big a fan of fish sweatdrop Not only do I not like them staring at me (and I swear that's the only way my family cooks them >.<), but I tend to always have some random piece of bone stab the roof of my mouth gonk No matter how carefully I've looked through my piece of fish to take out all the little bones, I still manage to get stabbed by one >.< GR.

And I would like to point out that fish eat fish =/ I'm not condoning cannibalism or saying that it wouldn't be weird, but I'm just saying that fish eat fish is all(I think I read somewhere that sharks eat their babies sometimes D= )... >.>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm
invisible-weirdo
And I would like to point out that fish eat fish =/ I'm not condoning cannibalism or saying that it wouldn't be weird, but I'm just saying that fish eat fish is all(I think I read somewhere that sharks eat their babies sometimes D= )... >.>
...I forgot that. xd

If we're talking about fish though, I think that the term "fish" is too broad a definition? Like...large fish eat smaller fish, but I sort of think of that that's similar to us, humans as part of the mammals species, eating other mammals? sweatdrop

However, on the sharks eating their babies thing, is it true that snakes eat their own baby eggs sometimes? I'm not sure, but I'm rpetty sure it's not just sharks eating their young. Definitely read somewhere else that another species does do it...>.>  

Omochii

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:22 pm
Lin will pretty much eat anything, save for the fat of most animals. I don't like the texture or the taste of the fatty bits. Now, if the fat is well-marbled into the meat (in the case of some forms of beef) that is delicious.

While I'll still eat it, I don't much like over-seasoned food -- especially food that's seasoned way too much on one end of the spectrum -- when it's not paired with something complementary. For example: I love salt-dried fish, but I can only eat them with fresh tomatoes or eggs or something to counter the oversaltedness.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 pm
Oddly enough I used to hate eating the fat off of animals... I've started to really like the taste though. Not of all animals but some. Like I love the taste of fat from beef, lamb and... crap I can't remember what other animal I had but they tasted good, the fat from chicken I don't like it tastes disgusting to me but I think that's mostly cause it seems to have no taste to me.

Every time I hear talk about fish I just remember "fish isn't meat... the Catholic church says so" and then burst into a fit of giggles. *sigh* I love the fact that we can eat fish on Friday's during Lent cause we just couldn't go without meat every single day xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:52 pm
Omochii
However, on the sharks eating their babies thing, is it true that snakes eat their own baby eggs sometimes? I'm not sure, but I'm rpetty sure it's not just sharks eating their young. Definitely read somewhere else that another species does do it...>.>
I do know that the Komodo Dragon will eat smaller members of it's own species. If I remember correctly, a large portion of an adult's diet is composed of other dragons...

@Sanzo — I told you about Ole and his steaks during Lent, didn't I?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:53 pm
I don't believe you have Tsuji...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:56 pm
124-C
Omochii
I do know that the Komodo Dragon will eat smaller members of it's own species. If I remember correctly, a large portion of an adult's diet is composed of other dragons...

@Sanzo — I told you about Ole and his steaks during Lent, didn't I?

eek Wait... did you just say that k0m0 eats her siblings? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:09 am
@Sanzo — I'm pretty sure I have... Oh well, it's too long for me to type out tonight.
@Aretoo — ... why yes... I do believe I just did...  

124-C

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:31 am
Shram
I lurve the moose meat
Moose sausage with Cheese on sandwhich is delicious

Then by the transitive property we could be brothers!
You love moose ==> Sarah Palin loves moose ==> Sarah Palin said that Africa was a country once ==> I accidentally said that Africa was a country today!

Brothers! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:47 am
On the topic of animals eating their young - I know for a fact that hamsters and mice will do that >.>  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Hetfield

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:41 am
I Won't eat meat that looks like a coughed up lung- or something that looks like it has just been coughed out of either ends. ( but if someone cooked a human- and it looked legit, i'd eat it.) I also have a weak stomach- and there are alot of meats that I cannot eat- like fish, I'm allergic to all kinds of fish- except shrimp, and anything else that does not consider itself to be scaley and with fins. I love my greens though- Spinach, broccoli, green peas- I'm hardcore when it comes to greens lol. But most of my problem with meat is from playing too much Silent Hill, if ya know what I mean. 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff