Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
View Results

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 pm
Welcome A-- *cough* Silence Nightengale!!!! *laughs* almost gave out your secret agent name!!!! AHHH!!!! cant wait to see what you post girly!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:20 pm
Hi, I'm PurWhite, though I usually go by Pandora (either one is fine). I usually write fantasy and romance, occasionally touching on sci-fi. I also do poetry and love reading almost anything. I can be pretty random, but then who isn't at times? I have just finished a short story (surprisingly without romance or fantasy*gasp*) and am looking forword to posting it soon. Umm, I think that's it...  

Wolfen Princess

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:58 pm
Welcome Pandora!!! cant wait to see what you post!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 pm
My name is Amy. You may call me Amy or by my avi name, Rosary16. I am 17 and I love writing! I have written two novels, a ten-minute play, a monologue, three narratives, five short stories, several essays, and lots of poetry. Yes, I have a long record of writing. My strongest genres are fantasy and historical fiction. My weakest genres are romance and science fiction. Romance has been butchered by the clique sex scenes and science fiction has been a little overdone. Many of my works have the theme of compassion, the innocence of a child, and empathy. Those are virtues that are very dear to my heart.
I love writing, reading, listening to music, hanging with friends, debating, and watching The Soup, Snapped, Forensic Files, and Law & Order. My favorite books are The Book Thief, Helen Keller biographies, and Faith of my Fathers. My favorite movies are Pan's Labyrinth (best movie ever), Bella, Juno, Narnia, Passion of the Christ (the Mel Gibson one) and the movie adaptation of Faith of my Fathers.
I am a practicing Catholic and a staunch conservative Republican. I am a pro-life advocate. I ask politely that if you have any opposition to who I am and what I stand for, please keep it to yourself and we should get along just fine. When you critique my work judge the art, not the artist.
Well, that's all folks! (looney tunes music plays)  

Rosary16

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Hey Amy! you seem alot like me, i'm excited to get to know you and read your works! post soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:08 pm
My name is unimportant.
My purpous un noticed
I'm an artist
or so they tell me
I cant decide on a future
present
or past
but I can decide on one thing
a word
that word is
freedom
unlike most.
I see beauty in chips of a sidewalk
in flames
in the smile of a child
in smarites
I am told that I'm an artist
but some
just thing I'm crazy

lizard lightning
Vice Captain

Cafe Con Leche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:07 pm
Don't sing too loud, they told me when I was young and small.
Your voice isn't that of an angel so keep it inside.

You may call me Cafe and I am not an artist.
Not in the sense of paints, pencils, and pottery.
Instead, I play with equations, logic, and twists of words.

At moments, science seems to borderline the artistic and that
is when I feel content.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Thanks for the invite My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe. This seems like a pretty cool guild.

Anyway, as for the introduction--I am so bad at these things--my name is Amanda. I'm a sophomore at a little women's college where I'm majoring in English and minoring in education. I've been writing since I was twelve and my parents forced me--against my will!--to enroll in an academic writing class. Before taking this class I had actually hated to write. Loathed and despised it. I give all credit to the fact that I write now to my wonderful teacher who taught me how amazing writing actually is.

As for my actual work, my style tends to vary. I'm pretty open to most genres--with the possible exception of science fiction--and I'm rewriting a novel at the moment. I'm really not sure what genre my novel falls under, to tell you the truth. Realistic young adult fiction with some paranormal and romance aspects is about as close as I can get. I've also written several short stories, most of which were actually written for contests on this site, though there are two (horrible, horrible) ones that I wrote for a writing contest hosted by my home town's public school system and police department two years in a row. Incidentally, I won both years I entered. Go figure. My stories were gag worthy.

Anyway, some stuff about me... I'm a non-denominational Christian. Kinda liberal. I'm very opinionated about certain topics, and I have a bad habit of getting into vicious debates about them. Only if someone initially attacks me first, though, so don't worry about it. I'm pretty open minded to whatever anyone would like to believe. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions.

So, that's about it. Thanks again for inviting me to the guild.  

Gravetye

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 pm
Welcome Lightning, Cafe, and Amanda! Cant wait to get writings from all of you!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Thank you, Star! <3 I will do my best to be a good little guildie. -innocent face-  

Cafe Con Leche

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:46 pm
*pats the top of your head* i bet you will. better then lightning. *laughs at lightning*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:30 pm
Yay! ^^

Ooooh! -raises hand- I has question!

Would it be possible to post my standard 1x1 roleplay request thingy? -twiddles thumbs-

Cafe Con Leche

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:17 pm
of course! just post it in the roleplaying forum (if there isnt one, i will make one asap once i have gold for it) *claps* i'm so happy we have enthusiastic people here!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:06 am
what the hell star? its just cause i'm a fruit cake right? *glares*  

lizard lightning
Vice Captain

My BlAcK sTaR sHiNe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:53 am
yes, you are a fruit cake *evil laugh*  
. ink . canvas . soul .

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff