Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
OOC Chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bad ritual

3,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:01 pm
haii.
4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 am
Hi there.  

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:15 pm
Hello?  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:01 pm
Hello everyone. I'm so glad I stumbled across this guild. I was starting to wonder if I was one of the only people on Gaia that knew of the wonder that is OHSHC  

Zillah the shadow

Krizzie Cruz

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:23 pm
Uhm, hi everyone.. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:40 pm
Zillah the shadow
Hello everyone. I'm so glad I stumbled across this guild. I was starting to wonder if I was one of the only people on Gaia that knew of the wonder that is OHSHC

*giggles* Of course you're not the only one on gaia who knows about Ouran. Just search it under community and you'll find hundreds of fans.  

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

AnimeSoulX3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:26 am
I'm in band at my school and we have like 3 concerts a year. But in 8th grade (which i'll be in this fall!) gets around 4-5 since they perform for the 5th graders going into 6th grade. We also have Solo & Ensemble competition. And Six Flags Festival ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 pm
AnimeSoulX3
I'm in band at my school and we have like 3 concerts a year. But in 8th grade (which i'll be in this fall!) gets around 4-5 since they perform for the 5th graders going into 6th grade. We also have Solo & Ensemble competition. And Six Flags Festival ^^

The six flags reminded me how since the not-so-harmful-as-the-media-said swine flu, most of the schools competing were closed. Ours wasn't and the band went to somewhere near six flags. There wasn't enough bands to compete there, so our band spent their entire time having fun at six flags. I was like "No fair -.-" (This was during school hahaha)

wahmbulance Question! wahmbulance

If your Rpc is not a customer (she may be I'm not sure, because not being a customer would defeat the purpose of this rp -.-''), where can you put their profiles? I have an intro post for >>insert character's name here(I don't want spoilers!)<< but it's at Ouran's front gates, should I put under "The Grounds" thread or should I make a thread for the ouran gates? I'm so confused...
-.-''

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:28 pm
HI!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:43 pm
AAhhh I'm so bored none of the Hosts never seem to be on (except Haruhi was on four hours ago... Tamaki hasn't even been on for a week.) And my bday is tomorrow but I'm not doing anything, so I guess it'll be like any other summer day I've had =w= Oh, did I say how FRIGGIN BORED I AM?  

XMintyPandaX

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 am
Sakuya MotoishiwaXP
AAhhh I'm so bored none of the Hosts never seem to be on (except Haruhi was on four hours ago... Tamaki hasn't even been on for a week.) And my bday is tomorrow but I'm not doing anything, so I guess it'll be like any other summer day I've had =w= Oh, did I say how FRIGGIN BORED I AM?

Happy belated birthday!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:37 am
One Rebel
wahmbulance Question! wahmbulance

If your Rpc is not a customer (she may be I'm not sure, because not being a customer would defeat the purpose of this rp -.-''), where can you put their profiles? I have an intro post for >>insert character's name here(I don't want spoilers!)<< but it's at Ouran's front gates, should I put under "The Grounds" thread or should I make a thread for the ouran gates? I'm so confused...
-.-''

You may want to bring that up with Kibby47, but I don't see why posting it at the grounds would be a bad idea.

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:40 pm
Freely_Changing_Spirit
Sakuya MotoishiwaXP

Happy belated birthday!

Why thank you C:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 pm
*Sigh* Bored, bored, bored... sweatdrop  

Nighthawk475

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:16 pm
I feel like dancing on a table. xD  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff