Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Japanese Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Learning, Japanese 

Reply The Japanese Guild
who wants to be anime artists when they get older? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toukai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:02 pm
yibbichibis
i do i'm gonna go to collage in japan to study anime and manga
Me too! I'm also going to Japan to study!
...how old are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:18 am
I want to be a Manga artist! I want to make a colored manga, though, like the US Comics. One of my friends said that when she first saw a manga, she thought "What is this, a coloring book?" Hehehe  

origamiboxers
Crew

Inazuma Ookami Thief

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:34 pm
I'd really love to be a manga/anime artist when I'm older. One of my works is in my siggy! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:38 am
Gojyoylime13
i want to be a manga/anime artist/story writer and move to japan.....actually my sister and i are going to create a company that produces anime/manga but first i want to be an intern or something at either adv or tokyopop or something like that...actually right now i have a manga in progress.....maybe it will get publisher...maybe not but either way it should be cool blaugh

Awesome!....me and my sis are also planning the same thing..^^And I also have a manga in progress but I put a hold on it for now so that I could study and stuff. And so I'll have more free time to work on it during the summerXD  

HinotaiXKikono

Fusaki

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:25 pm
i'd really like to be a mangaka, so im considering on going to Kyoto Seika University. but i dont think i'll be able to pass the requiements u_U 1000 kanji words??? ..... yeah >__>;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:44 pm
I want ot be an animator, comic writer, or be an illustrator for my friend. But... before I plan on going to Japan, I want to make sure I know enough of the language. Sure, I can write some Hiragana and Katakana... but 1000 Kanji words = O_o death.  

Thus Spake Zarathustra

Miriam The Bat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:19 pm
I've wanted to draw comic books ever since I was 3, before I knew that Japan existed. Naturally I'd be attracted to manga when I got older.

I doubt I'd ever try to go to work in Japan. I hear it's hard for a gajin to get a decent job in japan, besides english teachers or translators.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:12 pm
I've been workin over 2 years on my story and characters. I wanna be an animator/mangaka once I get my a** back to Japan.  

Toshi Masaki

cloud4891

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:02 pm
I'm not going to be one but I think thats awesome if you all become one  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:28 pm
I planing to go to Japan and work at Tokyopop or I'm just going to write the stories and let them draw the manga.  

yukea

Toukai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:16 am
well i''ve still got a long way to go before i can actually start my manga, (i''ve got one running, just need to work the art more and tweak the story.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:13 am
i dont wanna write animes, but i wanna be the seiyuu for them. I also wanna move to Japan so that i wont have to do the dubbed  

puck92

VKM

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:30 am
I'd rather be seiyuu. More fun to exercise voice. ((I think seiyuu is voice actor people.. ><))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:52 pm
I do want to be a mangaka when i get older, but i have a LONG way to go... I've been drawing manga style since i was like 7 without realizing it, then i saw this article in a magazine about anime and it had pokemon in it and im like 'ooh theres something i know!' but i never really got interested in anime and manga until about three years ago when i got interested in japan... (my funny story = learning japanese before japanese comics)  

Ame-no-Insomniac

lilprincessxsakochan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:50 pm
i have to get better at drawing so that i can draw anime and make my current manga. yes i am working on a manga of my own with my friends' support.!!!  
The Japanese Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff