Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
Town Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yinallia

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:38 pm
"Alright" she stopped her pokemon training. "Lets take a break" Her Pokemon were happy to get a break.
"Let go to Cafe bar. I am hungry now." she said and called her Pokemon back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:46 am
She called all her Pokemon out and said happily"I have a good idea. I going to battle like a coortinator" Her pokemon were looking at her trainer like she was drank. "What?" she asked them. "Now it training now!"
All her pokemon were going to train and tried learn some new attacks.  

Yinallia

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:19 pm
Kuriyu walks out onto the field and sets down her book bag next to a tree. "All right let's see... Who shall we train today?" she said running her hand over her poke balls. "Ah! Here we go!" She unclipped a poke ball and threw it. "Luxray!" it said as it came out. "Ready Star?" she asked. "Luxray." it said nodding. "All right! Use Electric Stars on that tree!" she said pointing to a tree in the distance. "Lux!" it said its tail sparking with electricity. It swung its tail and shot electric stars at the tree. There was an explosion and 7 branches broke off. "Now use Thunder bolt!" Kuriyu said. "Luxray!" it said its body sparking with electricity. "Luuuuuxrrraaayyy!" It released a big bolt of electricity and broke all the branches to splinters. "Good job Star." she said smiling. "Luxray." it said smirking. Kuriyu trained with Luxray until dusk. After they finished they headed back to town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:32 pm
hey im gym leader number 7 nice to meet u all  

iBio Sai
Crew

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phire_Pipper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:00 pm
He stood on the field watching the vermin like people train their a**' off, but he stood their just standing, standing tall. Suddenly, a thought poked his mind, like a needle in a fluffy object; this thought was quick and acute, but he had too much pride to share it with the crowd.

He started to walk towards a crowd, a little cocky, he asked a question, "Would anyone like to battle?" being the last gym leader, he thought he a some divine right to be proud.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:47 pm
Ael dropped down from Top-gun as he commanded her back to her ball. Looked at Oki and said. "I will accept your challenge."  

blasphemous-Beast
Crew

iNinja3G

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:18 pm
As Drew walked into the feild, he was surprised ast all the cumotion going on. As he looked to the left, upon a hill stood a mysterious man who was turning away walking tward the town. To the right he saw two trainers engaging in battle. IN front of hi he saw a girl finishing training against a tree. "I wonder where I should train?" thought Drew. He looked a little bit farther int he distance to see a small river flowing aroung the edge of the feild flowing into a forest. "I guess that will work" As he began walking, he realized it was farther away than he imagined. Drew unclipped a Cherish ball from his belt and threw it. Suddenly a large, beautiful ninetales appered. "OK Ninetales, take us over to that river!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:28 pm
Drew returned Ninetales and called out his most prized pokemon, Milotic. "Go milotic!" "Mloe" purred Milotic. Milotic, honey, I want to practive out new combination. "Mloe" agreed Milotic. "Milotic, use rain dance, but don't let it rain yet" A cloud formed overhead. "Now, use hydro pump on the cloud!" Milotic spued put a large annon of water into the cloud. "Now, as the rain pours down, use ice beam on the cloud use a whirlpool to create a large tornado." A large swirling water vortex began spinning from the cloud above. "Now, finish it, use a widespread blizzard on the vortex" The vortex stopped into a beautiful frozen tunnell as flakes gently floated around. "Great milotic, that's anough, I think we should head out." Drew petted Milotic, had ninetails melt the water into the stream, gave them all pokeblock, and headed out.  

iNinja3G

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:22 am
walks in to the feild and watches the sky, waiting  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:10 pm
sends out all her pokemon so they can play a game of tag  

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games