Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Stupid rumor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phaybay_monster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:22 pm
what about the fact that masashi kishimoto gave an interview stating he liked shonen-ai, sasunaru was his favorite couple and even though he's gonna leave the series open-ended he's going to gesture it towards sasunaru? confused i think that about puts all other asumptions to rest. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 pm
TEWG
Mary Sues can burn in their creator's mind... talk2hand

(Is it weird for me to think that some day a NaruHina/SasuSaku guild will start a war with a SasuNaru/NaruSasu guild? Just a thought...)

I think that the whole SasuSaku thing started out when people saw a pink haired happy girl "loving" a dark haired emo boy...

And the SasuNaru/NaruSasu part? Pfft, they KISSED!
(That's why my favorite character is that guy that bumped Naruto... too bad he died... emo Rest In Peace holy YAOI angel... emo We all miss you dearly.)

It was their FIRST kiss. They HELD HANDS as children. They would do ANYTHING to rescue the other.

i think its stupid how ppl think that it was an accedent. it was an accedent the first 5 seconds...they didn't pull away till they were out of breath twisted  

phaybay_monster

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 pm
phaybay_monster
what about the fact that masashi kishimoto gave an interview stating he liked shonen-ai, sasunaru was his favorite couple and even though he's gonna leave the series open-ended he's going to gesture it towards sasunaru? confused i think that about puts all other asumptions to rest. xd
where is that interview?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:58 pm
phaybay_monster
TEWG
Mary Sues can burn in their creator's mind... talk2hand

(Is it weird for me to think that some day a NaruHina/SasuSaku guild will start a war with a SasuNaru/NaruSasu guild? Just a thought...)

I think that the whole SasuSaku thing started out when people saw a pink haired happy girl "loving" a dark haired emo boy...

And the SasuNaru/NaruSasu part? Pfft, they KISSED!
(That's why my favorite character is that guy that bumped Naruto... too bad he died... emo Rest In Peace holy YAOI angel... emo We all miss you dearly.)

It was their FIRST kiss. They HELD HANDS as children. They would do ANYTHING to rescue the other.

i think its stupid how ppl think that it was an accedent. it was an accedent the first 5 seconds...they didn't pull away till they were out of breath twisted
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

But, it was an accident. They were just slow xd

NavierStokes

legomelons

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:05 am
Enzai Sebby3
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
Usually its A/M/C that starts rumors.Like how they said we shouldnt call fanpairings yaoi and call them slash stare
Anyways.Dont let the Het fangirls get u down.They just making up stuff out of stupidity or trouble.
It just amazes me that people are so desperate...

They say the same thing about us.But then again,unlike them,we actually know what we're talking about ^-^
SasuNaru is more canon than SasuSaku,but theyre in denile,so it cant be helped lol
But everyone has their opinion i guess.

Lol, but if you look at it from a neutral POV (not that I don't like yaoi/slash myself), technically speaking SasuNaru isn't... canon, so to speak, because they don't involve themselves in an intimate relationship in the manga/anime TV shows.

... I like SasuNaru, but sometimes even the slash fangirls get a little bit too desperate and begin calling it canon. Like that made-up Masashi Kishimoto interview.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:20 am
legomelons
Enzai Sebby3
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
Usually its A/M/C that starts rumors.Like how they said we shouldnt call fanpairings yaoi and call them slash stare
Anyways.Dont let the Het fangirls get u down.They just making up stuff out of stupidity or trouble.

They say the same thing about us.But then again,unlike them,we actually know what we're talking about ^-^
SasuNaru is more canon than SasuSaku,but theyre in denile,so it cant be helped lol

Lol, but if you look at it from a neutral POV (not that I don't like yaoi/slash myself), technically speaking SasuNaru isn't... canon, so to speak, because they don't involve themselves in an intimate relationship in the manga/anime TV shows.

... I like SasuNaru, but sometimes even the slash fangirls get a little bit too desperate and begin calling it canon. Like that made-up Masashi Kishimoto interview.
I think she meant that sasunaru shows that both of them are important to each other.

All Naruto cares about is Sasuke; getting him back no matter what because he cares about him. Sasuke still harbors strong feelings for team 7 until he became what he is now. You can't deny that Naruto did impact Sasuke.

They may not have any intimacies but they are close to each other.
This is what I'm thinking about at least....=/ *shrugs* xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:34 pm
legomelons
Enzai Sebby3
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3

Of course every pairing is canon. In your minds. That's what creates the illusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:35 pm
Every fans are desperate lol But I really don't get how some people thinks that everyone needs to like a certain pairing. They keep saying that it's their opinion on what they like so why can't they accept that it's other peoples opinions for not having similar taste. How is this so difficult to understand?

xsasuke_shippuden

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 pm
xsasuke_shippuden
Every fans are desperate lol But I really don't get how some people thinks that everyone needs to like a certain pairing. They keep saying that it's their opinion on what they like so why can't they accept that it's other peoples opinions for not having similar taste. How is this so difficult to understand?
Because, those that can't obviously lacks a brain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
I'm not sure about that. Maybe it's because they really want to hold on to something because they don't want to lose? lol

xsasuke_shippuden

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:35 pm
xsasuke_shippuden
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
I'm not sure about that. Maybe it's because they really want to hold on to something because they don't want to lose? lol
Lose to what exactly?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 pm
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
Lose to what exactly?
Pairing wars.

xsasuke_shippuden

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out