Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:35 pm
Akuro set the fork down and looked around the room from the door to the kitchen before turning his attention back to Lilith.
"You can clean this room," Akuro said.
He pointed behind her to a mess of books, to the left of her a pile of clothing. He pointed down to the food still remaining.
Akuro drummed his fingers on the table and looked in the kitchen.
"The kitchen could use some cleaning too."
He looked at the floor then at the dishes in the sink.
"Get started."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:49 pm
"Ill get started then"she turned her back to him and began to pick up the pile of clothes and headed towards the laundry room and set it in there to clean when she was done with everything else. She got a bucket and started to clean the floors ,leaving them spotless. She soon finished the dishes and tightied the books in the room  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:06 am
Akuro sat watching her drumming his fingers on the couch arm, he took into account how long it took her to do everything and watched her with his eyes whenever she came into view. He remained silent seeing everything was being done seemingly correctly but it soon became an irritation as time went by.

(I'll be gone a few days)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:58 pm
She finished what he told her to do and stood infront of him,her ears twiching to the sides. "Im finished master"she spoke nervously,looking at his expression with a nervous look,biting her lip just a bit

[ok]  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm
Akuro nodded scanning the room to check it's cleanliness.
"Good girl," Akuro said. "It's not hideous. Could be better but it'll do."
Akuro stood up and brushed off his pants.
"Now, let's get your sleeping arrangments. I'm in a good mood so you can sleep inside today. I only have one room and that's mine."
Akuro looked around the room for a place to sleep, he looked at the couch and shook his head before turning to the chair across from it. He shook his head again and thought for a moment placing a hand under his chin.
Akuro walked to a brown door next to his room before opening it and pulling out a large purple bean bag.
He threw it at Lilith's feet and closed the closet door.
"Sleep on that," Akuro said pointing to the bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:21 am
She climbed onto the purple bean bag and curled up slightly on it"Thank you master"she lightly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Her tail hung off the side of the beanbag  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Akuro crossed his arms and glared at Lilith before turning his back to her, seeing she asleep he let his claws grow and checked the time only to realize he had forgotten to change the batteries in the clock.
He glanced at Lilith before walking over to her and kneeling down where her tail hung.
He reached foward and gripped her tail for a moment before yanking hard on it.
"Get up."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 am
A loud yipish whimper escaped her lips as she felt a hard tug on her tal,she could help but sit up immediatly. "What is it master?" her voice pained as he kept a firm/hard grip on her tal,she looked up into his eyes scared.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:34 pm
Akuro stared at her for a moment before releasing her tail.
"Testing you reaction time," he said standing up. "Now, come with me."
Akuro opened the door to his room and walked in.
"Hurry up."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:52 pm
She stood up immediatly and followed him, her eyes watched him frightened as she walked behind. Picking up some the pase,she walked with him into his room  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:50 pm
Akuro sat in a wooden chair crossing his legs and leaning foward a bit, he spoke in a calm yet commanding tone.
"Now Lilith," Akuro said. "I work as a killer, now that you're with me. You'll be joining me. Now, do you have any objections? Not that I care anyway"
Akuro stared at her awaiting an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:58 pm
"K-killer? How will I be able to help you with your job?" displeasure was heard in her voice. Her redish orange eyes glanced at his eyes, her eyes gittered a momment. She was twisting her tail a bit in her hands as her ears flattened against her head  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:15 pm
Akuro unfolded his legs and stood up before walking up to Lilith, for a moment he was silent only staring at her, his eyebrows were drawn down and he held up his hands exposing his claws before pointing a finger at her.
"You should be thankful," Akuro said irritation in his voice. "For your stupid question, you can be a distraction, a shield. The possibilites are endless. Just use your imagination Lilith. You have to be somewhat of use."
Akuro turned from her folding his hands behind his back, he looked at a landscape on the wall before speaking to her, turning his head partially to her.
"Answer me honestly, are you virgin Lilith? I'm doubting you are but I have to make a record for you if you're going to join me. Answer the question."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:25 pm
"Y-yes m..master"she said quietly as she tried not to fumble with her words but did so, she looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact. " Forgive me for being ungrateful" she looked up at him for a moment then back towards the ground  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:40 pm
Akuro stared at her for a moment in disbelief before sniffing her for a moment, he crossed his arms and sighed before placing a hand on her head.
"You're too innocent," Akuro said. "Now, get out of my sight and take a bath as well."
Akuro took his hand off her head and tugged on one of her ears before walking past her.
"When you return, we're going to talk. Be quick and don't make a mess."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces