Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Introduction Thread [new to the guild? make yourself known!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runic1

Saint Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:52 pm
I have those scratch n' sniff things! And they still stink really bad! Sorry to chatter in the intro thread but I just couldn't help myself. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:08 pm
A Drowned Fish
Hello all. Lacking a proper name, I am more inclined to refer to "hey you" than more or less anything, although "Fish" may be a suitable moniker. At any rate, I'm 19 and dwelling within the barren landscape of West Virginia, hiding from a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure! (Well, that and Mel Brooks quotes) My original introduction to Earthbound came about when I beheld Nintendo Power's infamous Scratch-n'-Sniff ad depicting bosses from the game, an event that would forever instill a deep love for the game within me. After assisting with the partially successful Starmen.net petition, I drifted around the internet until arriving here, years later, where I currently am typing a message for you all. That's about it... oh, and can I be a "Blues Brother"? My harmonica skills are somewhat tolerable, both fictionally and literally. So, yes. Thank you, and good day.

Its fine with me if you want to be a blues brother.

Also I have noticed that the majority of our members are college age. I guess it makes sense considering when Earthbound came out biggrin

Teran
Vice Captain

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:33 am
Runic1
I have those scratch n' sniff things! And they still stink really bad! Sorry to chatter in the intro thread but I just couldn't help myself. xd

since I'm organizing member bios in my sencond post, conversation is fine; as long as it's kept to a minimum.

Adventually, I plan to delete or de-sticky this post and create a new [and locked] Intro Thread.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:20 pm
I joined just a little while ago, yet I never got a job. Could I be Town Hobo, or is that position already filled?  

Baughberick
Crew

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:40 pm
You can be whatever you like. There can be mutiple of the more generic style positions. Happy Hermit is on the list [and that's close to hobo], but you can also be the Happy Hobo. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:49 pm
Happy Hobo's a little too close to Happy Hermit for my taste. I think I'll go with Blue Bum.  

Baughberick
Crew

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:08 am
Hi! My name is Kelwyn Ayla Tathar Develion, but you all can just call me Kel. sweatdrop I am obsessed with the color blue (you should see my IRL/Gaian wardrobe), and for about 3 blissful months (before I ran out of gold and time, but certainly not interest) I owned every blue item on Gaia.

I am an oldbie, and I remember seeing this guild a long time ago when I joined Gaia almost two years ago (has it really been that long?! eek ), but until Shadowstar told me to join a few days ago it never occured to me that I would fit in perfectly here! Here's hoping she was right!

IRL I am a 21 year old graduating college senior (almost 22) who lives in "somewhere in the middle", USA. I am engaged to marry a man I met and fell in love with on Gaia, Aeion (former avatar name).

I tend to be a lurker, so if you don't see too many posts from me, that doesn't mean I'm not watching... ninja

Anyway... I guess that's all for now. If college doesn't kill me on the last stretch, you might get to find out more later. blaugh

~Kel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:53 am
Another College student! Hurray for the school bound!  

Teran
Vice Captain

EarthBounderZero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:58 pm
I might as well make myself known. 3nodding

I'm Tsukasa, also known as EarthBounderZero. I usually don't have that mcuh time to devote to guild rhomping, but I've been trying to make room. I live in the USA, in the homely state of Jersey. (yes, that's right... Jersey, you know...where the joisey aksent comes from... even though none of us twawlk like that here. xd )

Anyway, I joined the guild because I love EarthBound, I became obsessed with it sometime in 1st grade I believe it was. I rented it from Blockbuster and never brought it back. ninja
(I paid for it though)

Currently I am 17, and I have played through the game around 15-20 times throughout the approximatly 10 years I have owned it. biggrin (I sooo need a life xd )

[out of the introduction] would it be ok if I was to change my position? I kinda wanna be a blues brother now that I know how to play piano. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:54 pm
I remember the Christmas I received Earthbound, and the countless nights thereafter in which I religiously played it. It soon became an addiction, rushing home from Junior High to play it until my homework begged to be completed. After playing through it a few times, it faded from my most-played list. Though, soon after my transition from Junior High to High School, I became vastly reacquainted with it. None of my friends understood what Earthbound was, and they never could. Since then, I've played it off and on, but it certainly holds a special place in my SNES.

I'm also obsessed with the music. This last Christmas, I received an iPod from my boyfriend, and proceeded to download Earthbound music. I've gotten about 8 tracks thus far. My personal favourite is the Final Battle with Giygas.

Okay, now about me.
{The Real Me}
I guess you can call me Echo. No, it's not my real name, but it's a lot more interesting. I'm 18 and a college student in my second semester. My current (and ever-changing) major is (Criminal) Psychology. I live in a small town, blah blah. It sucks here. I have a boyfriend, who I will call Towel (HUGE inside joke). We've been together for 15 months, and it is awesome. I currently don't have a job, but I should probably look into getting one. I like music a lot, and not just Earthbound stuff. My current favourites are: The Faint, The Mars Volta, Dillinger Escape Plan and Deftones.

{The Gaia Me}
I look nothing like my avatar. But I'd seriously like these clothes. I joined Gaia a few months ago, and fell in love with the Marketplace. I simply love selling and buying stuff, only to resell it (which induces huge profits, over 2250 sales since Oct 14, 2004.). Needless to say, I spend a majority of my time lurking there.

Uhm...I guess that's it. Hi! ^^

Oh! And is there a way I could sign-up for being the Merry Merchant?!

Perfectly Fake

Wheezing Trash

Kendle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:39 pm
Hello! My name is Ken. I've been a part of this guild for a while, but have mostly only posted in the Tenda Village Adventure thread. I figured now would be a good time to introduce myself because I got a shiny new costume. I am 18 years old (I will be 19 next month) and plan on going to university next year. I live in the far far away country of Canada. I have been hooked on Earthbound since I first got my SNES. Unfortunately, I lived longer than my SNES did and somehow I moved but my earthboud cartridge didn't crying
I love Earthbound because it was probably the first RPG didn't follow the whole story of knights and elves and dwarves saving damsels from dragons. Also it was very silly and I like that kind of stuff. Thank you guys for making this guild. I enjoy this whole blue cult thing. It is much better than a straight up Earthbound guild.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:12 pm
I'd like to request to be a cerulean candy child.

I was lazy about joining this guild, I was considering a while back, but then abandoned all hope (but really kinda forgot to) and then remembered it pretty recently. I love Earthbound, it's an awesome game, the music is cute, the battles are fun, and the storyline holds interest enough so that you can keep playing for a while. Although I never actually owned the game (I was kinda about to through my brother, butbut then 9/11 comes along and bam! lost payment. ) I always enjoyed it, although, I've never actually played it all the way through. I was lame enough to try the emulation, but it's not really as fun when it takes up 1/6 of the screen.

Anyway... Uhm, you can just call me Faeryn/faERyn , I don't care if you don't do the proper capitalization or whatnot, really. You can shorten it however you like (fae, ER, ryn, seriously, you can seriously call me whatever you want). I'm 16, stuck inbetween sophomore and junior grades and whatnot, mostly due to moving complications and my inability to understand mathematical concepts. Mayhaps I'm just lazy. Anyway, I live in Germany right now, as of last year, but I'm moving to PN sometime after school lets out this year. Of course, I have no idea where I'm going after this, and if I'll get anywhere. I want to do something to either help people, or something to inform in one way or another. I don't look too much like my avatar, actually, I don't at all. My skin is pale, my hair is brown, my eyes are hazel, think of me as a horribly average person. That's really all thats interesting.

Faeryn

Ushiwaka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:06 pm
Yeah. I typed out a big post, but Gaia ate it.

I'm Ushi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:00 pm
*looking forward to knowing more about Ushiwaka*
"Little Toritlla Guy" tells me we're living in the same state, all right!

AniMahler

+K3ys3rSoz3+

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:47 am
Hello everyone, Im new to this Guild, so I guess......

Going Blue!

My name is Matt, but you can call me Red(Lol, is that bad?). Earthbound is my all time favorite game and will always be my favorite. Not mutch to say about me, but here's a little: I'm a big anime/gamer/movie geek, and proud of it biggrin . Im also a big music guy(most of my posts on Gaia are in the Music threads xp ), and I love alternative, indie, and college rock(dispite not being in college). I'm really 15 and live in Arkansas, but I defeated the southern accent somehow, ha. I really love movie's (as I mentioned earlier) and movie-making, which is what I want to do when I finish high school; direct/produce/write/ and act in movies. Well, that about wraps it up on me so, I can't wait to start doing stuff around here.

Thanks for lettin me in biggrin

Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces