Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beatles

Back to Guilds

Tags: Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr 

Reply The Beatles
Welcome! (Introduce Yourself and Welcome others!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orangepanda3

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Hey! I'm orangepanda3 but you guys can call me panda...um what am I supposed to say? I love the Beatles to death and beyond. I'm also a band nerd (first chair flute!) and my friends are gonna make me a t-shirt that says, "I'm a fermata. Hold me!"
The Beatles are awesome. I have several Beatles songs on my playlist. Good luck finding them... sweatdrop So yeah...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 pm
Ohai, I'm Avery. I'm 16 [[almost 17!!]] and I'm a huge Beatles fan. I have all of their albums. XD

If you wanna learn more about me, go to my profile. ^^  

Fyre in teh Hoal

wildhunnypie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:03 am
hey im jlbtrinity you can call me trinity for short!i love the beatles music and movies my favorite movie is help.thanks for accepting me to this awesome guild! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:26 am
hey everyone! im ilikewii im a huge fan of the beatles i watch their music videos on youtube im so glad i got in this guild xd  

Everlasting Boner

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 am
Hello, I'm Fee. :] I'm 22 years old as of last Tuesday and a senior in college (though since I transfered schools I have another 2 years to go, woo for victory laps!). I've been enjoying the Beatles since I was in 6th grade (12 years, I'm so old gonk ) and I have yet to get sick of them at all. <3 My favorite album is Help! though my favorite song is Hey Bulldog because I love bulldogs. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:55 pm
So glad to see a Beatles guild! I'm Kit, 19 years old, and in love with the late George Harrison. ^____^ I've been listening to The Beatles since I was... well, forever. haha! I even wrote my high school senior paper on them. It rocked.  

FallingAngel54

practicallyzen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:28 am
Welcome new members! It's awesome to see new people posting. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image

Hey there. I'm Shara, 14, and from Nevada. [Don't worry, despite my age, I can be very mature.] I've been a huge fan of The Beatles since the age of 4. I kinda grew apart from them for a while, until January of 2007 when I saw a movie called The Linda McCartney Stpry, and fell back in love with them. I spent all my saved money on all of their albums and lots of merchandise, and dedicated a wall of my room to them. I decided to learn about them, and I'm extremely smart when it comes to Beatles trivia to the point that scares some adults who actually lived through Beatlemania. They've always been my favourite band, and they've been really inspirational during the past 2 years. A few months back, I met a friend who had never listened to The Beatles, and since then, for about 4 months now, have been educating him with everything I know....he still sickens me though. Dx

My name is Shara, and I'm a Beatlemaniac.
..User Image

Medazzaland

redgirl-hr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:48 pm
Hello!
My name is Hagar, I'm from Israel, 25 theater student in the Tel Aviv university. I LOVE the Beatles. I could sing their songs even before I learned English because my big sister loves them too, and had all their tapes, and later, CD's. Every Friday at 16:00 there is a radio program on my favorite station about the Beatles. It play their songs with some stories, and it's always the best program we had the entire week...
I think this forum is fun, and I can't wait to learn more about the greatest band there was!
Goodbye!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:19 pm
Hello. My name is Lieutenant Pie. I am a big fan of the Beatles. I've memorized the chorus of "All You Need is Love". razz My sister is a member of this guild.  

Lieutenant Pie

Kiitty Sushi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:31 pm
I love the Beatles :]:]:]:]:]:]:]

nothing more to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
»» Hai. I'm Sandy. People call me Heimlich, but you can call me whatever floats your boat. I'm a rad asian kid. High School student. I'm pretty serious and mature at times for my age. I listen to music a lot. I'm interested in biology, neurology and pathology. I snowboard and play many different sports (ie. Javelin, Volleyball, Kickboxing, etc). I'm Canadian, eh? So yes, I do ride polar bears to school. neutral

Beatles ♥

thxbai.

diitcher

practicallyzen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:07 pm
diitcher
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
»» Hai. I'm Sandy. People call me Heimlich, but you can call me whatever floats your boat. I'm a rad asian kid. High School student. I'm pretty serious and mature at times for my age. I listen to music a lot. I'm interested in biology, neurology and pathology. I snowboard and play many different sports (ie. Javelin, Volleyball, Kickboxing, etc). I'm Canadian, eh? So yes, I do ride polar bears to school. neutral

Beatles ♥

thxbai.

Ah, a fellow Canadian.

Sometimes those damn polar bears are a pain.

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 pm
Hello, My names Krista. I've listened to the beatles since before i was born, since my parents are big fans.
I can't ever get enough of them I cant pick one as a Favorite because its more them as a whole that i love so much.
I look forward to learning more about them, and probably teaching a few also.

(cheesy)haha
But true.

Favorite song at this very minute: A Taste Of Honey  

GreenRiver5

shersleather

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 am
User Image"IMAGINE"User Image

Hi I'm Sher. My fav is John and my fav song is Let It Be (If I have to choose).

User Image

User Image"You May Say I'm A Dreamer"User Image

The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas