Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count
  +1
View Results

Oracle of the Moon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:20 pm
Salutations! I'm Oracle of the Moon here, feel free to call me some form of that or Charlie, or whatever, I am pretty easy going.

I love anime/manga my favorites being Bleach, Saiyuki, Vampire Knight, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho, and The Twelve Kingdoms, though I like many more. I also read and write fanfiction, in fact anything geeky or otaku is a love of mine!

Anyhow, glad to join this guild, it's my first and looking forward to everything that is to come. Feel free to drop me a PM sometime. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:54 pm
What's up everyone? I'm Sakuranbo (or Tsukihime for another nickname). Anime and manga ARE my life, it's so awesome (well you would know that, it's obvious ^ ^ ) My approved anime/manga are:

Bleach, Naruto, Death Note (my top three anime)
Count Cain, Ludwig Kakumei, and Vampire Knight (my top three manga)
I also love Ouran High School Host Club, Wallflower, Fruits Basket, Negima, and a bunch of other random stuff.

I love to Rp (especially on hexrpg.com, you should check it out!)  

Rozette de Rozu

Light Full Moon

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:53 pm
Hi! I'm light Full Moon. Most people call me Moon, or sometimes light. I don't really care what you call me. Whatever floats your boat.
I love anime! I like magna. Duh, if I didn't, I wouldn't have been generiously invited to this guild. I like pretty much any kind of anime/manga. I haven't seen that many, but the ones I have seen, I loved. Can't wait to watch/read more! I started my whole anime obsession around the begining of the summer. You should have seen me try to read my first manga. It was all backwards and confusing. I'm getting the hang of it, and now I can't get enough of it. This little obsession started when my BFF Bright Full Moon made me watch Naruto. I like to play video games. I love Halo three. It's addicting. I like Kingdom Hearts too. I like reading, drawing, and writing. I started writing my own fanfic based on Inuyasha. My favorit color is Purple. My favorite animal is a horse. If you have any questions or anything. Feel free to Pm me. I haven't been on Gaia very long. So I didn't know what a guild was. I took a chance and accepted the invite. I think it will be cool though. That's all for now, and I hope this will be a cool experiance.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:02 am
Hiyas! I'm Sakura_70354, but you can just call me Sakura.
Most of my Interest are on my profile, but I'll just say the ones that i love the most.

- VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!!!!
-Anime
-manga
-Drawing
-Music
-badminton.  

Shiroi Chune

ghost of the earth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Hiya... 3nodding

I go by three names: Elaina(my real name) Earth(my screen name) and Haruka-chan(my japanese name) call me whatever you wish

I'm odd, and i love drawing....if you need to know anything else->look at my profile^^

uhmmmm....that's it I guess.... neutral
oh, i just thought of something! eek ->My favorite videogame is the Legend of Zelda series....my favorite manga is either Chibi Vampire or Ayashi no Ceres
...my favorite anime if Fushigi Yugi
.....and my favorite manga artist is Yuu Watase

paz, peace, pax cool  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 pm
Hello fellow gaians. My name ish Mel or Mel-ish or some other crazy nickname you want to give me n__n. I enjoy talking and reading and stuff; and, i dont like weird questions. My Anime/Mangas of interest are:
>>Elfen Lied, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, and ummm... i think there are more listed on meh profile, feel free to go there. ^^

umm...ummm...ummmm.....

>oh, I like some music too, there's really long list tho, so it'd be easier to just go there.  

xX_Umbra_ubeR_Xx

sarkita8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:19 pm
Hi my name is Sarka, i v got the invitation so i enter this guild, cause i love manga and so.
My interests are music, cinema, books, animals.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:07 pm
Hi anime lovers! Who invited me? I don't know but now that I'm a part of this guild please welcome me!

Hajime No Ippo, Get Backers, Hikaru No go, are one of my fave -completed- animes.

Currently I only watch Bleach, and sometimes Naruto D-Gray and such. Feel free to add me!  

Frenzik

Arakawa Shlnz0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:02 pm
Hey ^^; I'm here cause I enjoy manga/anime and such (obviously). Sometimes i like to talk about some really good ones, so I joined. so far interested in Elfen Lied, Bleach, Naruto, D-Gray Man, Soul Eater.. and that's all i can think of for now. Contact me if you want to talk about somethng ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:54 pm
I don't know who invite me but I love anime and manga. I've been watching and reading it since I was very little so have always been interested in it.
My favorite anime/manga is Rozen Maiden, Fate/Stay Night, Chobits, Black Cat, Chibi Vampire, Galaxy Angel, and ... the list goes on.  

Miracle Blood

XxEmoZPandasxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:39 am
Hey im Tiegrra -(Full) Tiegrra Dashida Varda- you can call me Tie
I love the person who invited me because i love anime to the point that i have to get all the books in a series and see all the episodes .
My fave anime is vampire knight.
If you have any other questions about me just private message me them.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:05 pm
Konichi wa. Watashi no namae wa Kouenki desu. (Hello. My name is Kouenki.) But you just call me Kou. I like to read manga and play video games. I'm studying Japanese and art in college, I also just started taking Shinkendo. User Image  

Kouenki

Onna_no_Kokoro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:43 am
Greetings, I'm Onna_no_Kokoro, please call me Nuriko. I adore a lot of anime and if I listed all of them, you'd probably believe you were reading the largest encyclopedia in the world, so I'll say my number one fave is Pokemon, especially the Orange Islands series (yes, I am a Tracey/Kenji fangirl), and am pretty sad that Ed Paul is no longer voicing Tracey...so I'm switching to the Japanese to hear Seki Tomokazu-san as Kenji instead.
Other faves include, but aren't all of them: Saiyuki, Weiss Kreuz, The Neoromance series (Haruka, Angelique, Corda and Neo Angelique Abyss), Gakuen Heaven, Sukisho, Strawberry Panic, Slayers, Fushigi Yuugi, Negima and Crush Gear Turbo.
Pleasure to meet you all, and I hope we can be friends. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:05 am
Hello i'm Nautica chan redface . I'm really excited about this because i love anime and it's a join thing you let me join...hope you all be nice to me alos..i'm very shy.... redface  

Nautica-Chan

Sweet Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm
Hi everyone. You can call me by my username, or as some people call me, just sweet. 3nodding Sweet us just fine. I'm 16, and I enjoy reading both books and manga. I don't really watch tv, but I watch anime and movies. I also enjoy listening to music, especially "light rock" aka "soft rock". I enjoy playing video games, especially tactical and rpg ones. I'm more of a manga fan than anime.
My top three's for:

Anime:
Record of Lodoss War OVA
Kyou Kara Maou!
Fushigi Yuugi

Manga:
Basara
Vampire Game
Record of Fallen Vampire aka Vampire Juuji Kai

Video Games:
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (PS1)
Fire Emblem (GBA)
Generation of Chaos (PSP)

Favorite anime songs:
Shiawase ni Narou ne (ending to Fushigi Yuugi OVA 2 Episode 6)
Adesso e Fortuna ~Honoo to Eien~ (beginning to Record of Lodoss War OVA)
Matataki no Kiwoku (ending two to Kaze no Stigma)

Well, I guess that's it for now. xd  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces