7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 pm
RJ9000
GuardianAngel_Luna
User Image
Shiro sighed and got up. "You're right. and you don't need to walk me back, i wasn't going to go to my dorm anyway" she smiled sadly. She had planned to go find Light and Luna, she hadn't seen them in a while. She walked to the window and made sure no one was around to see her leave. "See ya, Tsuki" she jumped out of the window and left

(exit)

((i know it is a kingdom hearts guild, no need to yell at me sad . ))

(( TT^TT Aw man, why you gotta make me feel like the bad guy? Okay, look I'm sorry for all that. I was just confused about what to say, and what to do. I didn't mean to hurt ur feelings))

((i understand completely, sowwy for making you feel bad...i wasn't tryin to ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 pm
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000
GuardianAngel_Luna
User Image
Shiro sighed and got up. "You're right. and you don't need to walk me back, i wasn't going to go to my dorm anyway" she smiled sadly. She had planned to go find Light and Luna, she hadn't seen them in a while. She walked to the window and made sure no one was around to see her leave. "See ya, Tsuki" she jumped out of the window and left

(exit)

(( TT^TT Aw man, why you gotta make me feel like the bad guy? Okay, look I'm sorry for all that. I was just confused about what to say, and what to do. I didn't mean to hurt ur feelings))

(( it's ok. but rlly, let's just be friends ok?))
User Image

User ImageTsuki OtanashiUser Image
Tsuki felt that feeling again. Always that guilt feeling of telling a girl that she's drunk. Especially If you like her, and trying to hit on her. Shiro, look! I'm-- Tsuki said to her. By the time he went to the window, she was already gone. Aw great!! I'm so stupid! Tsuki said falling down on the couch. I need to get out of here... Tsuki then got up to leave.

User Image  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:08 pm
RJ9000
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000
GuardianAngel_Luna
User Image

(exit)

(( it's ok. but rlly, let's just be friends ok?))
User Image

Tsuki felt that feeling again. Always that guilt feeling of telling a girl that she's drunk. Especially If you like her, and trying to hit on her. Shiro, look! I'm-- Tsuki said to her. By the time he went to the window, she was already gone. Aw great!! I'm so stupid! Tsuki said falling down on the couch. I need to get out of here... Tsuki then got up to leave.

User Image

((okies, friends it is razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

As the two finished the warp, Tsuki ended up in his exact room with Shiro. At least the shard is working. He still held onto Shiro, and looked into her eyes again.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:22 pm
User ImageShiro had closed her eyes again while they warped into his dorm room. She opened her eyes to see Tsuki staring into hers. She smiled and felt the butterflies find their way back into her stomach. She found that looking into his big crimson eyes made her speechless.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

Well... Here we are. Tsuki said, giving her another quick kiss on the lips. Your blue eyes really are pretty... Kinda like that Aqua girl my grandpa was with :T He mumbled the last word, as a certain feeling came over him. Shiro... He lowered his face to kiss her again.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image
Shiro giggle after he kissed her and complimented her. She was about to say his eyes were pretty too, but thought about how stupid that would sound so she didn't say it. Not that she would have had time before he lowered his head to her.She blushed and rose up and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Tsuki kept kissing her, as he was starting to have that feeling within him. He slowly lowered himself onto his bed, while holding her. He felt really nervous for even thinking of doing this "What if... I do something wrong?" he thought, as he continued to kiss her deeply.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:17 pm
User ImageShiro felt him lower them both onto his bed and blushed some more. She smiled as he kissed her more deeply. She was a bit nervous about this situation though. She shook it away though, knowing that if he tried to go too far, she would stop him. For now, she would just enjoy herself at this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

He broke the kiss, not sure if he should keep going with this kind of feeling. He loves her, yet he's not sure if he would love her all the way like that. Shiro... I don't know about this... He said, unsure of himself. Would... it be okay if for once we.... He blushed, not knowing if he should finish the sentence. I just wanted to know if your okay with this. He said to her. the feeling he was having was dying down a bit.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
Shiro blushed and felt her own nervousness come back. She sighed and finally said "Maybe we should wait and take it slow before we go...that far" she said timidly, hoping she didn't disappoint him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

He felt as if a large load was lifted off his shoulders as his sighed in relief. To be honest, he wanted to keep it this way. oh... Well, that's good! he said, in an unusually happy voice. To be honest, I was kinda nervous about this too... eheheh. cat_sweatdrop He said.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
Shiro giggled as he was relieved. "Well then I guess it's good for both of us then...cause I was really nervous too." She sat up. "So...what do you wanna do now?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

.... no idea! yum_puddi Tsuki said, as something squirmed onto the bed snoring. Huh? He pulled out the covers, and found Akira sleeping in his bed... Again. AKIRA!!!! cat_scream he shouted.

User Image

*Yawn* Man, I'm trying to sleep... What's going on? He asked, as he got up.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:18 pm
User ImageShiro shrieked and jumped off of the bed as Tsuki pulled the covers back to reveal another boy. She was a bit shocked that this boy has been here the entire time they were having their...moment. She was glad now that they didn't go as far as...that. "So um...who is this?"  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff