With gold!!
View Results

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:33 pm
i do my best to make clear posts. gaia helped me a lot with my english, i got a better vocabulary but i guess there are still a lot of grammar mistakes. please, tell me if i make a really big one.

i guess most of the kids doesnßt know ernaugh about history and that is the reason why they joke about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:07 am
The youngin's are the reason Im rarely here anymore. Ive been on the site since I was 22 I think .... ED used to be my hang out but its blah now.

crying  

Tishalulle

AQuAxXxScORP_62704

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:53 am
Wyst
Headhunter
Word Games seems to be the only island of sanity in the intellectual black hole that is the rest of Gaia. I've heard good things about extended discussion too, but I never go there, myself

Extended discussion is where I usually go.. that and Lifestyle discussion...

Even ED is getting tot he point where there's no more point in talking. In fact, my last go around happened there. stressed

ahhh the places I used to hanged out on gaia...not anymore, seems like the trolls are getting worst in ED, nonesense like that I ignore it just makes you wonder why bother arguing with a kid to make you look mature????...oh the thinks they can think lol burning_eyes ..... :::ponders in the world called gaia: so this is how chaos looks when you give children who bad mouth and thinks they know it all eek xp ::::::  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:58 am
Levina-jade
Ybrik
I hate the "texting" age! I can't understand anything people write anymore. Why is it so difficult to write properly? I wish people would show consideration to their language and learn to write it correctly. Bah! "LOL, BRB, WTF, ROFL"....SIGHHHHHHH crying Incidentally, I'm glad someone else asked about "nomnoms", I was completely lost, so thanks!

you would HATE me and my weird young tendanceys, i write out my texts, which takes forever since i dont have a keybored...yet.
However, and this is where you will groan, chat speak has some how found its way into my vocab, personal favs, WTF mate, and O-M-F*cking-G, yeah not sure where the second one got picked up from, but i know the first one we (my dorm friends and I) stole from the endz of the worldz thing.

I apologize I got into I say short hands as well.........LOL and WTF and TTYL and OMG and IDK....etc............I say lol a lot on the net, but I try to stay proper with words. But usually texting I make it short as possible, like "R U OK?".  

AQuAxXxScORP_62704

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces