Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:56 pm
i find the keyes and pick them up i trip and one of the keys stab my eye "IM BLIND" i start running and call into a man-hole filled with alligators

i drop a CD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:20 am
The CD falls through the sewers. One day I am walking by and I see something shiny nearby in some water. I pick it up and notice it was an old ACDC CD, so I take it home with me and clean it; I put it in my stereo. I don't realize the sound is turned way up, so the bass makes the speakers explode, the shards stab through my body and I lie bleeding to death on the floor.

I drop a pickle.

XxKaztasticalxX

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:00 am
hey look a pickle *picks up pickle and eats" OH MY GOD IT HAS MAGGOTS "dies"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:39 am
User Image

You didn't drop anything....I start to go crazy because Broken didn't drop anything and dies from boredom.

I drop 10 golden eggs, 9 silver spoons, 8 squealing monkey zombies, 7 poisonous tree frogs, 6 gallons of milk, 5 grenades, 4 banana splits, 3 tons of Martha Stewart's Merchandise, 2 turtle doves, and one Snow White doing drugs.

User Image

cyberbuster

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:00 am
cyberbuster
User Image

You didn't drop anything....I start to go crazy because Broken didn't drop anything and dies from boredom.

I drop 10 golden eggs, 9 silver spoons, 8 squealing monkey zombies, 7 poisonous tree frogs, 6 gallons of milk, 5 grenades, 4 banana splits, 3 tons of Martha Stewart's Merchandise, 2 turtle doves, and one Snow White doing drugs.

User Image

oh sorry sweatdrop i drop a cell phone  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:19 pm
cyberbuster
User Image

User Image
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

I am shocked by all the things you dropped and don't notice the truck coming. It hits me and I die on impact.

I drop a jawbreaker.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

iToxicMoon

Rishima Lowell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:55 pm
I'm walking when I see someone get hit by a truck, I frown but then a jawbreaker falls into my hand and I put it in my mouth. So I am sucking on it when my friend comes up to me and starts telling me a joke, I laugh so hard that I swallow the jawbreaker and my friend doesn't know the CPR or anything so I die of suffocation, I hope your happy evil jawbreaker of doom.

I drop a staple.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 pm
I run down the street, past a person laughing at someone's joke, and into the local office supply store to get a single staple. I check all the shelves and find no staples. Not a single one. I walk out of the store wondering why none of the millions of stores had a single staple available. I walk past a crime scene and notice a staple on the ground outside the taped area. I picked it up happily and loaded it into a stapler I had ready in my pocket. I was so excited by finally finding the staple I needed, I accidentally drop the stapler and get "shoot" in the head.

I drop a can of compressed air.

spyred125

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 am
walking through a dark room with a lighter i fall and the lighter hits the compressed air and it explodes

i drop the lighter i was using  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:01 am
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

*picks up lighter*
I am very happy with my new lighter and flick it on as I walk. However, I walk right into a gas station and the entire place explodes.

I drop a pepsi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

iToxicMoon

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:20 am

I catch the Pepsi, realize that it is already opened a little bit, drinking it, not thinking of the consequences, i realize that it was poisoned and fall to my death.

I drop a Guitar String.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:57 am
Me and my friends were riding a roller coaster. A guitar string fell in the hands of my crazed ex-girlfriend (if I had one let alone and ex). While in the dark tunnel she wraps the guitar string around my throat and hankered the other end to the side of the tunnel with a grappling hook. My head got severed off. (you would know this better if you watched the first episode of case closed, only a piano wire was used instead).

I drops my head  

cyberbuster

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 am
Tries to swallow, chokes

I drop my mama  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 pm
your mama watched too many Texas Chainsaw Massacres and comes at me with a chainsaw. She kills me by digging the chainsaw into my ribcage.

While being killed, I drop a sandal.  

iToxicMoon

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:05 pm
oooo a sandal *looks at sandal and dies of old age*

i drop a cloth  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers