Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:37 pm
Kayin stood up. He walked to the large front door. He pulled it open and it creeked. He raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:44 pm
"Hm?" Chad turned at the sound of the voice and raised his own eyebrow. His grey eyes traveled over the man then he cracked a wry grin.
"I'm just taking cover to keep from getting sick. Didn't realize you lived here, sir. Once the storm stops I'll be gone."

((It kicked Kung Fu butt! Worth every penny I ended up spending.))

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:35 pm
"It would be rude of me to leave you out here..." Kayin said. "Why don't you come in." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:17 pm
Name: Raine Nightingale
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Being quiet,kind,and caring always hid the fact that she had a very dangerous personality.When she is angered it is like her strength has been increased but her mind has been blocked from the outside world.Being this way had kept her from having many friends besides Flute.To get away from everyone she decided to go with Flute and a few others to a mansion.
Description (Or Picture)Description: User Image  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 pm
Raine looked out the window and saw Chad leave.She was sitting next to Flute and nudged him to listen."I dont know where we are but it looks like Chad has found a place that seems quiet.Come with me."she whispered in his ear.She got up and looked around to make sure everything was clear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:49 pm
"Us too" as Alex and Sanato walked outside the bus"Hello there, Kayin" Sanatosaid to Kayin, with a bow  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cloud District

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:03 pm
Flute nodded as he followed close behind her. "I can't tell what's going on, all this rain is making it hard to focus on what's really out there." He sighed and let out a frown. "Well, what's the situation Raine?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:11 pm
Juvart's eyes grew wide as she finally sensed the humans...she got up and looked out the window her hair covering her face...she walked away from the window to her door opening it slightly poking her head out looking around.  

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:06 pm
Kayin let them all in and pulled Sanato to the side. "Your vampire, am I correct?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:09 am
Raine stopped him and pulled him to a crouch when the adults looked back at the bus."It's of coarse raining.The bus driver is mad at one of the adults so they are outside arguing."she said in a whisper and gently grabbed his arm,pulling him with her outside the bus.She lt go when they got to the back of the bus where no one could see them."Are you ready to go?"she asked him with a gentle tone.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cloud District

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:22 am
Shaking his head to get rid of the rain he replied,"Yeah let's go. This rain is rediculous." He was soaked, and he hated that feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:41 am
"Okay.Let's go then Flute."she said and had him follow her towards the mansion.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cloud District

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:00 am
Following Raine to the mansion, he tripped going up the steps. "Gah!" He couldn't tell that they were there because of all the sounds disrupting his senses. "Could've told me those were there you know." He smiled and stuck his tongue out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:51 pm
She turned around."Im sorry."she said and helped him up."Come we are just right there."she said and held his hand in order to help him.It took a few minutes but they got in front of the mansion.Raine looked up a bit startled by the shadows being created by the trees."I-I dont think we should stay here for long."she stuttered as she held his hand a bit tighter.She wasnt used to mansions one bit.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cloud District

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:50 pm
Flute began to relax as they finally reached the mansion's doors. "No its fine." He let out a small smile. "Hmm weird, did it stop raining?" For some reason everything around him got very quiet and he could finally pay attention to what was going on. He could hear Raine's heartbeat increase as she grew scared. "Don't worry." He said reassuring her. "I can see what is around us. We'll be fine, Chad is already inside I think."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff