Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Anti SasuNaru Club in DA;edit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:26 pm
The anti people.I stamped fail on the picture.
Because those anti yaoi assholes are just that full of fail 3nodding
Btw i would never badmouth a thread here,i love this guild too much to do that 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:08 am
kittycatneko3
The anti people.I stamped fail on the picture.
Because those anti yaoi assholes are just that full of fail 3nodding
Btw i would never badmouth a thread here,i love this guild too much to do that 4laugh
Lol, well. "anti" people really don't have many better things to do...  

DeficientLoser

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:20 am
@Mika-chan: Oh, wow, I didn't know that many people could be high all at once xd

@Kittycat: That FAIL stamp is the most epic thing I've seen all week!! biggrin DDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:46 pm
Thanks Fishstick 4laugh
anything thats against yaoi is an automatic fail 3nodding  

Enzai Sebby3

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 am
FishStick85
@Mika-chan: Oh, wow, I didn't know that many people could be high all at once xd

@Kittycat: That FAIL stamp is the most epic thing I've seen all week!! biggrin DDDD
Yah, I know. People are bad these days. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:11 pm
Mika_chann
FishStick85

You mean stupid...  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:46 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
FishStick85

You mean stupid...
That too...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:19 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
FishStick85

You mean stupid...
That too...
Er...maybe they just have different opinions? You know, they are kids in fact half of the population are kids. They're still young and trying to understand life xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

FRANTIC ACTION

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:04 pm
You should seriously get over it.....
it's called opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:18 pm
Moses Spray
it's called opinion.

I have to agree. It is called an opinion. So we really don't have to initiate a war with them or anything. >_<

Just let people like what they like, fangirl (or fanboy, however way you want it) over what they fangirl. I don't wanna set the example that the "anti's" have. Besides, I can't say I really am into the whole pairings thing. I only got into it all through Naruto (the series), which I am more into. I just solely believe that Naruto & Sasuke have the most fleshy, most emotional, most raw, and most canon relationship in the series (other than Asuma & Kurenai). And I believe that they should be together, after all they've been through. That does not mean I hate other pairings. That does not mean I hate Sakura (I love her in fact, just like the rest). And that certainly does not mean I hate others for what they like.

I just think this whole thing's insane. And in the bad way. *shakes head dissapprovingly* To be honest, I hope some day that we can all believe in equality, have a secure unity with eachother, become friends & on good terms, and hold hands, all happy-like. I know it would be all wierd & awkward, but still, I can't help but dream. -^^-

Sorry if you degress on my beliefs. There are no misconceptions desired.

On a lighter note, I kinda wanted to ask. Do you guys think I rant too much? Do you think I am trying to persuade other people into all of this? Do you think I am too serious?
If I do / am, I am sorry. It wasn't intentional. ^^""

StrawBerry_Eve

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:51 pm
Moses Spray
it's called opinion.
And it's also her opinion to get mad.

Is it our fault that little things tringers our mind to get angry? No.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:53 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
Moses Spray
it's called opinion.

I have to agree. It is called an opinion. So we really don't have to initiate a war with them or anything. >_<

Just let people like what they like, fangirl (or fanboy, however way you want it) over what they fangirl. I don't wanna set the example that the "anti's" have. Besides, I can't say I really am into the whole pairings thing. I only got into it all through Naruto (the series), which I am more into. I just solely believe that Naruto & Sasuke have the most fleshy, most emotional, most raw, and most canon relationship in the series (other than Asuma & Kurenai). And I believe that they should be together, after all they've been through. That does not mean I hate other pairings. That does not mean I hate Sakura (I love her in fact, just like the rest). And that certainly does not mean I hate others for what they like.

I just think this whole thing's insane. And in the bad way. *shakes head dissapprovingly* To be honest, I hope some day that we can all believe in equality, have a secure unity with eachother, become friends & on good terms, and hold hands, all happy-like. I know it would be all wierd & awkward, but still, I can't help but dream. -^^-

Sorry if you degress on my beliefs. There are no misconceptions desired.

On a lighter note, I kinda wanted to ask. Do you guys think I rant too much? Do you think I am trying to persuade other people into all of this? Do you think I am too serious?
If I do / am, I am sorry. It wasn't intentional. ^^""
Sorry but a world of equality will never happen. That's like me wishing there are flying pigs.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:00 pm
Moses Spray
it's called opinion.
Lol, it's funny because you've just contradicted yourself there, missy. Isn't it also my opinion to express my anger? Well?

And whatever happen to freedom of rights? Don't I have a right to rant? If people have a right to make those kind of things about my favorite pairings, don't I have a right to defend and be angry?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Moses Spray
it's called opinion.
aw dont b so mean sad  

sweet_caandyy

-XxXChibiKittyXxX-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:42 pm
Oh Hell no! I hate NaruHina  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items