Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoyasha2O11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:38 pm
i thought it was really sad when jin died. crying
i miss charlie to!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 am
Charlie!!! Why!!!! and Libby I cried when she died.  

Midnight Tuberose

Broken llPaperll Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 am
Charlie I want him back <3
He was super cute and funny and I just loved him!
crying
And Alex, I was upset when she died, I was like WAHHHH!?!?!? ):

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 pm
CHARLIE!!! NO!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they actually killed him off, but I guess he was sick of Desmond trying to save him so he killed himself...But he was a R&R hobbit! T.T I miss him.  

Idiot Behind Morality

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nivina Infernus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 am
I'm not very far in, but I'd have to say Boone. xD He was an awesome guy. And strangely enough, Ethan/Goodwin's deaths was sad. I think the Others are just misunderstood. They're not saints, but they're just surviving like the plane survivors are. And being impaled on a wooden stick isn't exactly how I'd want to die..o_o Or having a clip emptied off into my chest either.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:23 pm
CHARLIE!!! gonk crying  

nikki7717

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:00 pm
I cried during Charlie's death, but I was just thinking. Desmond was off getting oxygen tanks. Charlie was in the next room. Why doesn't he just run out and grab one? Or...why doesn't Desmond pick one up in front of the window and be like "Hey! Idiot! Open the door! I've got LIFE!"

((SPOILER))
Jin's "death" was sad, but what I want to know is HOW THE HECK DID HE SURVIVE. You know, usually, when someone gets engulfed in flames, they die of burns, get incinerated, or get half their face burned off and go terrorize Gothem City, but he was COMPLETELY fine without a single wound. WTF? Can he TELEPORT? Wait...Nevermind. That's not completely ridiculous anywhere...

((NO LONGER SPOILING))
I laughed at Shannon's death. I hated her. I just felt bad for Sayid. I mean, god he's awesome. How many people do you know that can kill someone with a dish washer? ONE.

Uh...I liked Boone, but I didn't know him well enough since he died in the first season

Ekko was sad. I liked him. He shouldn't have died, but I was expecting it. I mean, who's left from season two's flood of people? THAT'S RIGHT. Bernard! Because he's just badass like that! x3

((MORE SPOILERS))
I was glad that Charlotte died. She just kept completely taking up Daniel's time. I mean, god. And how much fluff is Miles going to have to be subjected to? x3 GO MILES.

((LACK OF SPOILERS))
IN CONCLUSION I'd say that the saddest deaths were those of Danielle, Carl, and Alex. I was crying during Alex's death and when Danielle and Carl were shot down, well, I was completely speechless. I loved the little thing they had going on there and I had to point out everytime Carl came on the screen and go "Omg! Carl! x3" ((Warning: Twilight Reference. I know, I'm ashamed of myself)) He was like the Jasper of Lost. Everytime he showed up on the screen I squealed and then he was gone. Oh well.
And Alex. She was one of my favorite characters and to die because you think that your dad hates you and the last thing you hear are "She's not my real daughter, she means nothing to me"? I mean...god that's harsh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:46 pm
Mr. Eko crying he was awesome

I felt really bad for Libby, Alex, and Charlie too :<  

Bana Banana

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Dairiun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:29 pm
I liked Charlie, Eko was cool too... But I strangely like to see characters I like getting killed, maybe even more than characters I hate.... as long as it's not my #1 favorite scream

Deaths ares important to me... I'm somewhat sadistic twisted
MUHAHAHAHHA!

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:43 pm
Charlie,Ecko,Libby,Anna Lucia,Alex

man ecko was a badass dude.don't even show him in flashbacks.  

nompchious

The Jigsaw Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:54 pm
I'm still pissed Danielle died...

It was sweet how they did it though! I thought she was gonna get away for sure haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 am
Charlotte! : i only started watching the show at "Jughead" but my parents had been watching since the first season, so i had a pretty good idea of what was going on. (i've gotton caught up since then.) anyway, ya charlotte was my fav and i was really ticked with the way she died. even if you dont like charlotte you have to admit it was pretty sad for dan because he just had to sit there and watch her die.  

freightercharlotte

FeyxCosmos VI

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:02 pm
forsakened_darkness
Charlie,Ecko,Libby,Anna Lucia,Alex

man ecko was a badass dude.don't even show him in flashbacks.

All of these I felt REALLY bad about dieing too... crying I also hated when Boone and his sister died... The only one I didn't feel bad for when they died was Michel! evil I HATE him... evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 pm
charlie rules heart heart heart heart
omg i really cry when charlie died, but i hope that ben died cuz i hate him scream  

I N F A M I A

I N F A M I A

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 am
awww charlie crying crying crying  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items