Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[[ bunny ]]]

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:46 pm
omg, i got nominated for something :O
imma cry, i feel luffed heart

i nominate myself for sheer awesomeness xd

jajajaja

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i really nominate Headhunter for being notoriously hilarious  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:10 pm
Alright everyone- get your nominations in. biggrin

We promise, this remaining loose end from Guild Weeks will be resolved soon.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:10 pm
Ok, apart from the whole guild I nominated before, I have to nominate Super Buick for his awesome generosity and my wonderful team 5 earthweek teamates richaleau, lunakit and doressa! Also my twin, Yuuko_anne we may not have won, but I thought we were the cutest biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:28 am
i'd like to nominate the numerous phantom gifters for making things interesting and being so generous.

i'd also like to nominate doressa for all her hard work with keeping the madness that is this guild organized.

and for that matter, who can forget the awesome crew of this amazing guild. dafthank, antonia, sydneyskye, kekadu, nessa, and even dakota, i nominate you all for being the hardest working mods in any guild i've ever been in.

and last, but certainly not least, i'd like to nominate the main man, methuselah for being the best guild mule ever!  

Super Buick

Kinkigalinki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:22 am
Can I add to my nominations? I'd like to nominate Ellavemia for being so lovely and for all her effort in the twin competition!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:28 pm
I would like to nominate Nessachan for the hilarious polls in the poll subforum, and Doressa for being a wonderful guild leader and just someone who is easy to talk to (thanks) and Ameliechan for her excellent work with the new cowboy items, your avatar looks awesome!  

Minnie LeMoo

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces