Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply How to generate gold without begging
User Feedback [Voice your opinions] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:20 pm
Then post in the beloved bump thread and don't spam the other threads with your bullflowers.

Signed -Nih-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:37 am
klowny
needs gold

There is the gaia chatterbox for you to post this as many as you want... 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

trish_lucky07

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:07 am
TheEmoSalesman
Then post in the fudging bump thread and don't spam the other threads with your bulls**t.

somehow i knew that was going to happen....but *ahem* anywho---

the three strike thing could work---im here most of the time, alot of the time actually---but im not a mod. :3

^3^ i recommend you find someone who is a mod and who is relatively active who will do it---i'm guessing the best one would be Dammie 3nodding

About the books subforum---i dunno enough about books to acutally have any good arguments about them---and the books i have read--the few--i read them over and over...
my Pyridan Chronicles series of books is in great condition, aside from being bent in some places XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:34 am
klowny
needs gold

What does?  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:25 am
Teh Boxman
klowny
needs gold

What does?
wink  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:40 am
LanceCalvis
Teh Boxman
klowny
needs gold

What does?
wink
no iw as jsut doing the post for the gold thats all wasnt asking for gold  

klowny

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:42 am
klowny
LanceCalvis
Teh Boxman
klowny
needs gold

What does?
wink

that would be considered spamming, my friend. it would not be very nice. i believe there is a spam thread here and one in the sub-forums, as they said  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:51 pm
Ronzalpha201
klowny
LanceCalvis
Teh Boxman
klowny
needs gold

What does?
wink

that would be considered spamming, my friend. it would not be very nice. i believe there is a spam thread here and one in the sub-forums, as they said

yawnz... well someone is begging in this thread? i thought this was a suggestion place...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:44 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
klowny
LanceCalvis
Teh Boxman
klowny
needs gold

What does?
wink

yawnz... well someone is begging in this thread? i thought this was a suggestion place...

it is and it still is...  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:40 pm
Umm...I don't think he was begging...rather posting to get gold. Nonetheless...it is still spam. We should use him as an example for the 3-strike rule.  

tkdauronXIII

klowny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:51 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
klowny
LanceCalvis
wink

it is and it still is...

geeze i will make sure to post there wasnt tying to spam jsut couldnt think of anything better to say i figured this thread is a say what u want thread so spam would be allowed  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:44 pm
klowny
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
klowny
LanceCalvis
wink

it is and it still is...

geeze i will make sure to post there wasnt tying to spam jsut couldnt think of anything better to say i figured this thread is a say what u want thread so spam would be allowed

it's still not that type of thread. you write down sugguestions or your opinion on this guild.  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:18 pm
tkdauronXIII
Umm...I don't think he was begging...rather posting to get gold. Nonetheless...it is still spam. We should use him as an example for the 3-strike rule.

No, Bad TK!

We will not be using him as an example, and it has not been decided.

I took too big of a step when I tried to administer that rule. It has not been accepted yet to my knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:21 pm
Dammie-kins
tkdauronXIII

No, Bad TK!

We will not be using him as an example, and it has not been decided.

I took too big of a step when I tried to administer that rule. It has not been accepted yet to my knowledge.

hmm, i think we need to re-vote upon the activation of that. as for the rules of the three-strike...we need to re-implement it. it does need some leniency.  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:23 pm
It is not my place to say yes, notify stratus if you want it re-implemented.  
How to generate gold without begging

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff