W ¯(º_o)/¯
View Results

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:37 pm
I finally had an L dream! (bout friggin time! gonk )

So! I was with this guy named Curtis. And we were walking together. (Just to let everyone know I don't really know anyone named Curtis) I looked up to see this big screen t.v. and the news caster was saying that a teenager had gone missing. It was a classmate of mine and then I heard someone go "psst!" and it was him sitting under the t.v. I sighed with relief but didn't think it was weird at all. confused

Then we walked outside the building we were in and it was dark out. Suddenly he takes off without me in a car (WTF?) and I'm shouting "Curtis! Curtis come back!" I look around and there are these tall black guys standing around looking at me. I didn't feel comfortable so I went back inside. The scenary changes and I'm looking through a curtain into a movie theater. I suddenly hear, "Come down here and watch a movie with me"

I look down and its a homeless guy laying on the chairs with a demented look on his face. I get scared at turn around and see there is now a curved shaped hall with curtains all around.

FINALLY I see L standing around and then I'm in his body. I become even more scared when I can't find a way out of the building and start calling out Watari's name. You know how when you get scared and your voice doesn't come all the way out? Thats what happened when I was calling for Watari. I look behind the curtains while I'm still in L's body and then I wake up.

Phew! So I hope to have a better one next time then this one. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:54 pm
I had one were he had to follow me everywere I didnt mind until he started following me into the girls bathroom xD.  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Cherry_teh_kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:12 pm
I've had a few dreams recently that included L and Light. It's kinda weird because it's not about Death Note but they show up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 am
I had another dream!

Okay so Me,the task force, and a SPK member (Rester) were there in the warehouse from episode 36 along with Mikami. Rester gives L a piggy back ride and we all start running out of the warehouse because Mikami was gong to get L's real name. The door to the warehouse has little windows on it and Mikami becomes so frustrated that he throws his pen and it crashes through the window seriously injuring Ukita (even though he died ealier in the series eek ) Rester gives L to Aizawa I believe, then shoots Ukita! T^T Then he tells us to keep going.

We are then in a room that has a narrow hall to it. Mikami finds us and stands in the hall and starts to write L's name. In a desperate and pathetic attempt,I ran to him and scribbled out L's name but he kept going even when I tore up the pages of the Death Note with his name!! I ran to L saying that Mikami is writing his name down but apparently he is too busy talking on the phone. The other guys didn't even do anything!

Yeah and thats it.... ._.

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

kira190836

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:45 pm
I have...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:59 pm
I had a funny dream also......

So it started out as me at like im guessing a family reunion, and ofcource I brought my good bud L over to hang out. So im hanging out here and im introduceing him to all my family and everyone thinks hes a weirdo because of how he walks xd
So it goes on for a while then we get to the BIGGGG dinner. And theres all kinds of food and ofcource L grabs nothing but sweats. And still my family thinks hes weird because on how he holds his fork (ya know, like hes holding a spider or something lol) and it kinda ends there lol  

Vincent Balthazar

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:31 am
I had a dream about L once. I won't go into detail, but it was a really nice dream wink and lately its been reoccuring! Best dream ever heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:26 pm
You're all so lucky...  

faerygirl-14

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:31 pm
I had another dream. I think it occured because I didn't sleep with my L plushie last night like I usually do. I went to go sleep in my mom's room because my cats won't leave her alone at night xd

Anyways I was on this set like for a movie or drama series and L was directing it! There was a bunch of people running here and there celebrating and then I see L walking away from the set. I decided to follow him and he went outside to the black car he rode in when he visited Light at the university. I remember sitting in the car next to him and then suddenly getting out and hearing Watari saying "Its for the best L". And then I wake up...

I really wanted to know what Watari meant though... sad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:06 pm
I often dream about L...
I just can't remember what I dreamed... o.o  

faerygirl-14

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:34 pm
faerygirl-14
I often dream about L...
I just can't remember what I dreamed... o.o

Don't you hate when that happens? Have you tried writing them down as soon as they are done?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 pm
I have. I've been trying to lucid dream, actually.
Unfortunately, I forget what it was about as soon as I become completely awake. Like, when I roll over. o.o  

faerygirl-14

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:44 pm
faerygirl-14
I have. I've been trying to lucid dream, actually.
Unfortunately, I forget what it was about as soon as I become completely awake. Like, when I roll over. o.o

Aww that sucks xp It must be a very realistic dream to be forgotten easily. Maybe there was something in the dream you weren't suppose to see. Heh I'm talking gibbrish now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:07 pm
Maybe... I guess maybe I don't have brainpower to remember stuff?  

faerygirl-14

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:59 pm
Hello this is my first post as a new member here.

I had an L dream when I first started Death Note. When I started I used to think L was an a**. But when I this dream it sort of changed my perspective a bit.....

I am at some weird party and I spot L in a corner watching tv. I come and join him and sit with him. Thing is though I st with my knees up to my chest too not only that but I start chewing on my finger and he just watches me. I leave but he follows me and observes me more and eventually in the dream he asks me out and we date and stuff. The rest I can't remember.

Now for some reason L keeps recurring in my dreams but I don;t remember them GRRR.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff