Matsuda is...
  Love!!
  ...An idiot.
  Who?
  I LOVE RANDOM POLLS! :D
View Results

T3h Waffleman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:02 pm
I'm gonna join. Matsuda is the most awesome. You guys are not very awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:18 pm
I Love Matsuda! He is so cute I just wanna huggle him!  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Silver_Afro

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:35 am
Mokusei
If you manage to start that guild, I'd join and support it X3

Matsuda's so lovable. He makes great comic relief. I love the part when he's eating apples with Ryuk, and then he takes Ryuk's apple and eats it.

Agreed.
Matsuda is awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:55 pm
I'm certainly joining the guild, I love Matsuda! He's my favourite, after L. And he is so unloved crying  

Iszumi

ok stfu

Girl-Crazy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Naomi Baine
I don't know about you guys, but I think Matsuda gets no lovins..D: Anyone want to make a Matsu guild with me? I mean, he does have a pretty big role in Death Note, and I luffs him to bits..D: Makes me sad that he has a small fanbase. -_______-

i wanna make a matsu Guild!!!! he doesnt have the love he deserves!!!!! he's a cutie!!!!!X3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm
twistedangel310
User Image

haha i like that pix.... but I LOVE MATSUDA!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart THATS ALOTTA HEARTS!!!!!  

ok stfu

Girl-Crazy Fairy

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:58 pm
Can I be pm'd when you make the guild? Please?

I absolutely love Matsuda... him and Mikami (Sorry, haters, just can't help it. He's too insane for me not to love.) I just want to hug Matsuda and squeeze him, and love him, and call him George (I think that name would suit him well). He's just sooo cute, I dunno why not many people like him.
stare You know who you are, haters.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:17 pm
Matsuda is an idiot says L.
L may be the best DN character but I like matsuda second best.followed by Iowzawa.It used to be Iozawa before matsuda,but then he shaved off the fro.If you make the guild I would like to join.Make it a guild on the lesser known main characters that everyone likes.Like hues from full metal alchemist.He was my favorite.Then he dies.Make it a guild on the lesser known main heroes in anime  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

ok stfu

Girl-Crazy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 pm
Xeniia
Can I be pm'd when you make the guild? Please?

I absolutely love Matsuda... him and Mikami (Sorry, haters, just can't help it. He's too insane for me not to love.) I just want to hug Matsuda and squeeze him, and love him, and call him George (I think that name would suit him well). He's just sooo cute, I dunno why not many people like him.
stare You know who you are, haters.

OMFG!!!! (oh my fudgy goodness) U THINK LIKE I DO!!!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 am
awww, Matsuda is absolutely adorable!  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3