Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Forum of Rock
Guitar Hero Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have u defeated 1?????
III
56%
 56%  [ 53 ]
II
11%
 11%  [ 11 ]
I
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
none
29%
 29%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 94

Medical Mechanica-kun

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:59 pm
I've finsh guitar I,II,III all of them!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:16 pm
i still wish i had it!
sad
i have frets on fire :S
heart  

smileo

zomg BD

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:31 am
Engadget
Now that we've been enticed with what Guitar Hero World Tour will look like, GameStop has revealed the upcoming rock simulator's price and release date. $189.99 will get you the Guitar Hero World Tour "Band Kit" with drum kit, guitar, and microphone. Meanwhile, the "Guitar Kit" at $99.99 will come with just the guitar controller. For those of you who want to use your current controller (assuming current controllers will work), the game-only version will run $59.99 (or $49.99 for the PS2 and Wii). The game's ship date, as of now, is set at 10/27/08.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/05/24/guitar-hero-world-tour-priced-given-release-date/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:08 am
I've beat I and II on expert and I'm working on III on expert, dude the Dragon Force song takes FOREVER! gosh it sucks playing that thing on hard! Can't wait for expert! *thumbs up*  

NocturnalxDemon

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:16 pm

I've only beat GHIII on medium and have been 3-starring it up on hard redface . I seem to lack the required cordination.

I hate how people compare Guitar Hero to real guitar, and how some "real" guitarists put down Guitar Hero-ists. I mean, it's like comparing apples and oranges. You don't compare a person who plays a racing game to an actual, even amatur, racer. Come on, it's a video game for crying out loud.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:19 pm
I beat two and three emo  

IrishSuperPanda

Kennara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:13 pm
3nodding I've beaten II and III. But I haven't had enough money to get the first one. Yes, Through the Fire and Flames was my absolute fave song on III. I also liked The Way It All Ends by Prototype. My fave songs on II were Free Bird and Hanger 18.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:05 am
I've beaten II and III. I have a metal guitarist for a dad, and I can barely play it without him saying something like, "They call Morrellly a guitar hero!?", "I bet you'd have fun playing some Canibal Corpes and Yngvae Malmsteen." , and some other things along those lines. He's alaway like."Why don't you just play a real guitar? But some people aren't born with the talent he was. He just picked it up and bam, he got the talent. I'm learning, but at a rediculously slow pace.  

silentswordsman12

wolfbane_eyes

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:33 pm
I've defeated two on everything but expert, I have four songs left. Sometimes, you just aren't fast enough... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 pm
well, i defeated guitar hero 3, and im almost done with guitar hero 1.all, levels.  

SamHasNoGun

57remix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:26 pm
i just like to play the game  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:30 pm
Beat gh3 on medium and hard  

Gale The Whirlwind

8,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loasdasdo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:12 am
I just got to finish Guitar Hero 2.. crying

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 am
III
i love playing when you were young
*sigh* heart
last year this really cute guy i like played it when our choir class had a "guitar hero day"
4laugh  

JohnlockintheTARDIS

from the bulkheads

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 pm
i've beaten easy and medium on III, im only having trouble beating "One" and "Raining Blood" on hard, and on expert i cant beat "Holiday in Cambodia"(curse the intro, too fast, y couldnt they use the original? crying )  
Forum of Rock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff