Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Favorite/Best sasunaru/narusasu moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:07 pm
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
plushiesexual
User Image
No words needed. ->w<- heart
that's such a kawaii scene.
..are my eyes decieving me? did you write kawaii?...
Shut up.
rofl this made my day.
I'm going to murder you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:15 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
Zubora
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
I liked the part when they were fighting Haku and Sasuke "died" the reaction from Naruto was just so heartwarming and so canon. 3nodding
Oh, I like this part too.
hey, do you think Kishi will make another accidental kiss? assuming that Naruto will end as a happy ending...

Best idea ive heard in a long time ^-^
REPORT THIS TO KISHI IMMEDIATELY! 4laugh

*fangirl squees and goes off to read sasunaru fanfiction* >.<

Actually, I've heard from a recent interview with Kishimoto-sempai, that HE'S GOING TO MAKE THE ENDING. OF. NARUTO. AN. ENDING. BASED. OFF. OF. NARUTO & SASUKE!!! TOGETHER!!!

He specifically said, if I heard correctly, that since it's his favorite pairing, that he's gonna make the ending. full. of. SASUNARU &/or NARUSASU!!!!!
And dear Lord, I've been hoping that another accident kiss would come along again! I honestly hope Kishimoto-sempai is planning something like that, or possibly something more spectacular (The possibilites! A LOT CAN HAPPEN!). ^^

Lol, awesome, ne? And Neko-san, enjoy the fanfiction. I reccomen Kitty, Want Some Candy? by Vanity-sama!! >w<
Whoa whoa whoa, when did he say this?  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:24 pm
omggg i hav alot of sasunaru momnts tat r my fav!!! heart heart

#1 ch 3 the kiss wazzz SOOO HOTT!! xd xd lol and ch 229 naru and sasu both smiled after seeing each othr

#2 ch 233 when sasu-kun left naru-chan at the vally of the end, tat waz so sad...it mad me cry. sasu-kun rlly luv naru u can tell frm his fac tat he rlly did not want 2 lev him crying if it wast 4 the rain it look lyk he waz crying 2!! poor sasu!!

#3 ch 27 when sasu sav naru and died 4 him!!!! tis waz rlly tocuhing; and sasu evn though bak 2 the kiss xd which means he didnt mind it xd lol

#4 ch 7 when sasu gave his lunh 2 naru
it waz soo kawaiiii 3nodding blaugh heart

#5 ch 233 when thy hold hands it was KAWAIII!!! heart

#6 ch 67 sasu tld sakura-teme not 2 tell naru-chan abot his curse seal becuz he luvvss him so much tat he doesnt want him 2 worryy, awwww so sweettt whee

#7 ch 307 sasu half hug naru in shippuden when thy first met xd xd
..its a moment lol

#8 ch 460 naru laying on the grnd thinking about sasu, such a sad moment crying poor naruuu-chan!!!!

#9 ch 291 naru got piss at orcohi when he talk abot sasu and sayin hes his xd naru-chans possive

#10 bonds movie, tat sums it up xd

#11 the pic with naru and sasu on each othrs necklace

#12 ch 404 sasu hesitating to go after naruchan to get kyubi frm him, showing concern becuz tobi didnt catch naru yet

#13 ch 486 sasu getting piss becuz narus the only one tat rlly understand him and hes scared, lol tis waz actually kinda funny

#14 ch 455 naru chan not wanting to giv up on sasu-kun telling the bee-sama fanclub tat he wont sell sasu-kun off, hes so devoted, he got rlly bad hurt 2, poor naru!!

#15 ch-133 sasu-kun said narus important to him

#16 ch-144 sasu-kun running all ovr the place naru waz at so he can save him frm itachi

#17 quote: neji stated tat only naru can sav sasu, only naru is the closeest 1 to sasu-kun, he is the only 1 who can save him (getting sasu bak arc)

#18 shika underesitmated sasu-kun thinking tat he wuld stop becuz sakura-teme is the only girl hes nice 2 (retriving sasu arc)

#19 (water arc) sasu-kun bringing naruto bak frm climbinmg trees, half hug! xd (water arc) naru-chan teased sasu-kun 2 xd such a kawaii pair xd xd

#20 ch 66 sasu accepting naru as an equal

#21 ch 229 showing the flashbak tat sasu keept calling naru a dumbass xd hes doin tat 2 mak him mad on purpose so naru and him can b equals. hes smirking in the third panel 2 so his plan must b working xd

#22 ch 237 naru said he wuld much rathr b a fool then 2 abandon sasu-kun!

#23 ch 484 naru-chan reuinted with sasu-kun xd ...fine it doesnt count ch 485 naru-chan cracked sasu-kuns insane mode xd making him yell at him and then naru-chans told his true feelings 2 him

#24 ch 485 pic, they r so close...i wish kishi mad them kiss in tis page xd

#25 the kiss again!!! xd lol rofl heart
tats it xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:22 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
Zubora
hey, do you think Kishi will make another accidental kiss? assuming that Naruto will end as a happy ending...

Best idea ive heard in a long time ^-^
REPORT THIS TO KISHI IMMEDIATELY! 4laugh

*fangirl squees and goes off to read sasunaru fanfiction* >.<

Actually, I've heard from a recent interview with Kishimoto-sempai, that HE'S GOING TO MAKE THE ENDING. OF. NARUTO. AN. ENDING. BASED. OFF. OF. NARUTO & SASUKE!!! TOGETHER!!!

He specifically said, if I heard correctly, that since it's his favorite pairing, that he's gonna make the ending. full. of. SASUNARU &/or NARUSASU!!!!!
And dear Lord, I've been hoping that another accident kiss would come along again! I honestly hope Kishimoto-sempai is planning something like that, or possibly something more spectacular (The possibilites! A LOT CAN HAPPEN!). ^^

Lol, awesome, ne? And Neko-san, enjoy the fanfiction. I reccomend Kitty, Want Some Candy? by Vanity-sama!! >w<

OH...MY...FUXING...GOSH O.o
Really? please tell me this isnt another rumor.
That would be so cool if he made a SasuNaru ending 4laugh
Also...can i has some candy? mrgreen

Surprised, are we?
Nah, it's not another rumor. But if it is (I hold no guarantees), then you can come over to my house (actually my mom's house for that matter) and chase me and my evil, big sister with torches & pitchforks! ^_^
No, not cool. IT'D BE THE MOST, FRIGGIN, AWESOME THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE FRIGGIN UNIVERSE. WHICH I KNOW IS GONNA HAPPEN. SOMEHOW.
Actually, either way, I trust Kishimoto-sempai will make the ending, no matter how it goes about, to be magnificent. He always does with every page he draws & prints. *true Naruto fan* =^w^=
I'm guessing you read the fic? *gives you a bag of M'n'Ms* xD
OMGGG!!! did he rlly?!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!! heart blaugh 3nodding 3nodding heart  

sasunarugurlll

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:02 pm
well its rlly hard to say xd sasuke is like naruto's oxygen. he cant go on without sasuke. sasuke drives naruto to be stronger so he can get him bak, since naruto cares about sasuke, alot. naruto needs sasuke more than anyone in the whole series. naruto caused most of sasukes development anyway and sasuke caused most of naruto, physically grwing stronger.
so ya, it was rlly sad seeing him go after all that happen to them. -valley of the end-  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:36 pm
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
plushiesexual
User Image
No words needed. ->w<- heart
that's such a kawaii scene.
Shut up.
rofl this made my day.
I'm going to murder you.
lol i bet  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:37 pm
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Shut up.
rofl this made my day.
I'm going to murder you.
lol i bet
Shut up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Shut up.
rofl this made my day.
I'm going to murder you.
lol i bet
Shut up.
rofl  

AraiHito
Crew

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
rofl I dont need to explain myself more  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:50 pm
oh man, there's so many sweet and adorable scenes with them together. i can simply not choose.. but since this scene is signifcant towards their development, growing stronger and being closer to each other. it would be the moment where sasuke sat at the dock and naruto walked by, then they smiled, a true tender smile. i bet everyone can tell that something beautiful between is going to happen between them. such a memorable scene. whee  

narutoochann32

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:44 pm
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
rofl this made my day.
I'm going to murder you.
lol i bet
Shut up.
rofl
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:56 pm
It's hard to pick a moment. There's so many good ones too and my varies each time. The fanservice scenes to the very emotional ones.

To me.. It's a tie between the dock scene and valley of the end. Simply because even though they were both young, both Naruto and Sasuke understood what it feels like to be alone, feeling like, that they're not good enough. And thus they began to help each other grow.

Valley of the end; such a tragic scene. It brought tears to my eyes. How Sasuke desperately didn't want to go, but he did.

darknaruuchiha

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:06 pm
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
AraiHito
rofl this made my day.
I'm going to murder you.
lol i bet
Shut up.
rofl
rolleyes
you know, i'm stilling thinking about this.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:49 pm
narutoochann32
oh man, there's so many sweet and adorable scenes with them together. i can simply not choose.. but since this scene is signifcant towards their development, growing stronger and being closer to each other. it would be the moment where sasuke sat at the dock and naruto walked by, then they smiled, a true tender smile. i bet everyone can tell that something beautiful between is going to happen between them. such a memorable scene. whee
i agree with tis 1!!! whee  

SasuNarufan4evas

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:46 am
sasunarufan4eva
narutoochann32
i agree with tis 1!!! whee
3nodding blaugh heart xd  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas