Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's sick of people saying Sasuke has to restore his clan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of them?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 86 ]
No
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
20%
 20%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 123

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:25 am
So, Sasuke would have to eheh-ehem with another Uchiha to better his chances of producing Sharingan offspring. Now, my mind is a very messed up and scary place. This is what when through my head:

Incest = Uchihacest (the term coined by ItaSasu shippers)

Itachi is only other Uchiha left

Sasuke m-preg no jutsu!

Itachi knocked Sasuke up!

burning_eyes

I don't mind ItaSasu if the fic is well-written, but....Itachi knocking Sasuke up.. xp Hehe...have I scarred anyone for life now?

And, of course, my disturbingly vivid imagination just *had* to come up with another ingredient to add to the m-preg jutsu mix; what if the m-preg jutsu had the effect of making the guy be...well, very fertile? Like with those fertility drugs that some insane women take and end up having like 5-7 babies?

OOh! Sasu and Naru with septuplets! xd

Dang it, I wanna draw a picture now of Naru and Sasu surrounded by 7 crying babies lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:31 am
Ah, I just thought of something else completely random.

I know m-preg is not everyone's cut of tea, but while it's on the table, I'll openly admit I'm an m-preg fan, and here's why I think mpregs are fun:

As a female, biologically I'm the one who would bear children in a relationship. (I'm never gonna have kids, but that's off-topic) Pregnancy, and especially childbirth, is painful and messy pain in the butt (also a joy cuz of the baby, etc etc)....and it's fun inflicting that on men. Haha, if we have to go through that torment, well, why can't we make that happen to our favorite fictional bishies?

I mean, if they have jutsus that can resurrect the dead, walk on water with chakra, breathe fire, etc, why not a m-preg bearing jutsu? I think only a female mind would think of something like that, cuz...well, dang it, who wouldn't wanna see men (even if they're fictional) go through what we go through?

BTW sorry if I'm completely off-topic...I just had to share that. I'll quit rambling now.  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Bloody_kitten02-That's probably because Kishimoto has too many things to think about. Or he's too lazy. If that did happen then I'll be a little bit more happy. Drugs is not a good idea though...

Lady_kuurin-I know that but if Sasuke wants to revive his entire clan (Note, a clan is really huge in numbers of people) then Sasuke will have better chances of getting more childrens with Sharigan then marrying a person from the outside. Which only gives his kids 1/4 chances of obtaining it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:33 am
Bloody_Kitten02
So, Sasuke would have to eheh-ehem with another Uchiha to better his chances of producing Sharingan offspring. Now, my mind is a very messed up and scary place. This is what when through my head:

Incest = Uchihacest (the term coined by ItaSasu shippers)

Itachi is only other Uchiha left

Sasuke m-preg no jutsu!

Itachi knocked Sasuke up!

burning_eyes

I don't mind ItaSasu if the fic is well-written, but....Itachi knocking Sasuke up.. xp Hehe...have I scarred anyone for life now?

And, of course, my disturbingly vivid imagination just *had* to come up with another ingredient to add to the m-preg jutsu mix; what if the m-preg jutsu had the effect of making the guy be...well, very fertile? Like with those fertility drugs that some insane women take and end up having like 5-7 babies?

OOh! Sasu and Naru with septuplets! xd

Dang it, I wanna draw a picture now of Naru and Sasu surrounded by 7 crying babies lol.

Itasasu! Yes! That is the solution to everything! XD Seriously though, you get on DA and they have some awesome stuff about that pairing. Once you read that kinda stuff...you can never go back. *Laughs manically* Haha, the drug idea is interesting though.

Pfft. I'm just ticked that it seems like Kishimoto is kinda ripping off of CLAMP. I mean, really. That latest thing Itachi was telling Sasuke about why he killed the clan. I was not impressed. stare I really was hoping he could come up with something better...*Sighs* Sorry, the whole thing just kinda bummed me out.  

Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:19 pm
Oh, I totally agree with you-DA's what got me into ItaSasu. I do like that pairing, but incest with mpreg...hmm...now, there's a fanfic challenge. I lurves NaruSasu, too, though....

Hmm...I haven't seen CLAMP- is it any good? I dun even know what it's about lol! As far as the anime goes, I've only seen what's been released in the US (yeah, I know, I'm pathetic.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:23 pm
*High fives you*

Same here! I only became a hardcore fan of that and Sasodei after reading the fanfics and dounjishi they have! Totally awesome! I'm hoping to get back to FF.net sometime though cause they some pretty good stuff too.

Well, CLAMP is actually a group that writes and draws manga. They've made let's see: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, XXXHolic, Card Capture Sakura, Chobits, and (I think) Dear S. So far Tsubasa is the only one I've read though. I've seen CCS, but it's been a while.

XD Actually, I'm the same, I only watch the anime on CN. I haven't gotten around to reading the manga. (Plus I've been watching the Shippuden anime on youtube and veoh.com) I only read the last few chapters because I have to know what happens between Itachi and Sasuke! Sadly, Kishimoto won't probably give into our yaoi cravings. I'm even afraid that Naru's gonna end up with Sakura or Hinata and I absolutely hate those pairings! Sakura because I don't think she deserves him and Hinata...I like her but I think she's better matched up with Kiba. 3nodding  

Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

XxPockyLuvaxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:31 pm
Maybe Sasuke wants to restore his clan with Naruto? ^_^

~*Kyra*~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:23 pm
@MrsKyraWay: XD You mean Naruko? <3 But somehow, I think Sasuke's the more effeminate one of the two; I mean, can't you see him as a pretty pissy wifey? XD There's even a drabble-series where he has a frilly pink tomato apron, I believe...->w<- heart  

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:31 pm
I agree! Sasuke would soo be the b***h...cuz he's soo bitchy! ^O^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:47 pm
but naruto is the one who came up with the sexy no jutsu! Sasuke would so top naruto. 4laugh I don't think sasuke would let naruto be seme. Besides, when naruto isn't being stupid, he's alot more girly looking then sasuke. In fact, if you just got sakura out of the picture, naruto was so stunted when it came to love, i don't think he'd mind marrying sasuke. He went to train for three years with Jiraiya just to bring him back.  

kittyluck13

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:36 pm
kittyluck13
but naruto is the one who came up with the sexy no jutsu! Sasuke would so top naruto. 4laugh I don't think sasuke would let naruto be seme. Besides, when naruto isn't being stupid, he's alot more girly looking then sasuke. In fact, if you just got sakura out of the picture, naruto was so stunted when it came to love, i don't think he'd mind marrying sasuke. He went to train for three years with Jiraiya just to bring him back.
LOL!! Naruto's just a pervert. He's been corrupted by Jiraya. Except Naruto hates guys naked. But I don't think he'll mind relationships.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:34 pm
Mika_chann
kittyluck13
LOL!! Naruto's just a pervert. He's been corrupted by Jiraya. Except Naruto hates guys naked. But I don't think he'll mind relationships.
Maybe, but Naruto's, Naruto. He is a pervert but he cares for Sasuke then anything else in the world.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:49 pm
Exactly!! Naruto would be more than willing to enter a relationship with sasuke and sasuke has to much pride to ever let naruto top. 3nodding and if you wanna argue the mental/emotional stability bit, couples rely on each other. neither one would be solely dependent on the other. it's mutual! so there. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Oh, Naruto just doesn't like guys naked cuz he hasn't seen Sasuke naked yet! mrgreen  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 pm
Quote:
Oh, Naruto just doesn't like guys naked cuz he hasn't seen Sasuke naked yet!

that we know of at least. I mean they went on missions together so they might have had to bathe at the same time. you never know.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff