Please sign! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are your babies your life?
  Yes! Stupid question!
  No, Hello!
  Are you kidding, I'm just lucky they don't eat me! Yes they are my life!
View Results

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:29 am
I've never had a pet of my own, though my younger sister of ten-years-old gets pets like crazy. It went like this:

1) Fish (Jennifer) died over over feeding

2) Turtle (Jennifer) lived up to five years before disappearing. I haven't seen her since summer.

3) Cat (Diamond) probably my heart-breaker. This cat was four months old when my sister brought her. I wanted nothing to do with her at first, but I quickly fell in love with her. For seven months, I played with her and watched her grow. I swore to protect her. Unfortunately, I can't predict the future. One day my mom came home and the cat left the home. I had no idea until the next morning. Diamond returned. After three days, she died. It was a big eye-opened for me because I never believed that anyone I loved would die so soon. I really miss her! sad

4) Puppy (Ninon) a pup my dad got from a friend in church. I don't know the breed, but it is really energetic. I've been trying to avoid it.

After recovering from the near suicidal depression, I spent more time with my grandparents. As fate would have it, my grandfather passed away the same day as Diamond (Aug. 5), except a year after Diamond died.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:25 pm
I luv my lil gurl her names kuki n i dont no wat i wuld do without her even though shez a lil pain i still i luvher biggrin heart  

Persephone2009

4,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items