Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Discussions News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:27 am
Guild update

Okay, so I'm planning an extra event for Christmas and boxing day(?) since, I missed Thanks giving event and Halloween, I'm really sorry because of my midterms and Ib work...it's exhausting work >_< Of course, I'm not going to give out any spoilers to the event and no it's not going to be doujinshis, this time xD But I might need help, so if anyone wants to volunteer it'll make me extra happy^-^

About the undercontruction, yes I am trying to get it done, but it has nothing to do with the quotes acting all weird. So, no one has to worry about that, okay? xD

Finally, the newspaper deal... If I have time I'll try to work on it because it's only me that's working, since our vice moderator is busy with his univeristy work... So, this month will be a hard working month! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:46 am
Apology note and others

..*nervous look* I am deeply sorry that I did not make any special event for New Years, Christmas or Chinese New Year.. At first I thought I would have time and do my extra stuff (Gaia), but during the middle of December for all of my classes, we had to rush through our lessons to finish every thing about it. Since, in mid January it's our exam. So that means, it's a balance of reviewing and finishing our term. So.. I didn't really get the time plan out anything..since I didn't want to post up doujinshis anymore (wanted to make something cool xD) I am really sorry TT__TT

On the other hand, there's a new thread in the Politics section, art and I believe media. Check it out!

Oh! AND, there's going to be an actual debate! Like a court room XD That's right. That means there has to be a team of people going on the side of Sasu'Saku and the hetero section XD Make sure to PM me the next two days to get your position.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:11 pm
Valentine's Day Event

Oh my god! Aren't you all excited?! I'm finally making an event, because I didn't make one for New Years/Chinese New Years, or Christmas. I'm really sorry =(

-<3-

In this event; for those who wants to participate will submit a fanfiction/fan art/ doujinshi to the Library/Art room, and who ever wins will get a really special prize ^-^ But I need to know your address, because I have to send this prize.

Must have this title:
Valentine Event=fanfiction or fan art or doujinshi
Please PM me if there's any questions or concerns.

Now hurry, there's only a few more hours until Valentine's Day to officially begin xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:40 am
Valentine's Day Event Winner

Sorry that this is a late announcement but the Valentine's Day Event is closed, due to the date being expired over a week or so.

The winner is: klavierxapollo for her very sweet fanfiction.

Don't be so sad everyone, White Day is just ahead XD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:13 pm
White Day March 14

Yup, just like I promised xD There will be a White Day event. A fan art, fanfiction, doujinshi etc can be used.

Must have this title:
White Day event=fanfiction or fan art or doujinshi
Please PM me if there's any questions or concerns.

=)

Of course, there will be a prize. Good luck! And have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 pm
Guild Update

Yay! I finally finished! There's a new banner up and I finish editing all of my mistakes on the homepage xD Hopefully, it's easier to understand now because recently there are people as to join but won't write anything in it.

As for the white day event, there was only one contestant so, Mika_chann won fair and square. Congratulations.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:59 pm
New threads in Chatterbox and Role playing

Yes, yes. There are new threads. I'm sorry that I didn't get to post this earlier. Please go check it out!

I might be considering about the SasuNaru/ NaruSasu newspaper. I already have two volunteers, but we might need more. My sources are limited, I'm not forcing everyone to join, but I just want some opinion about the newspaper. Is it a bad idea or good idea?
Please pm me if everyone has an answer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:36 am
New threads in Favorite Pairings

Go check it out! News threads are popping up every day now xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:52 pm
Fanfictions

New Fanfictions are updated in the Arts/Library room. Please go check it out!
About the newspaper thing, I'm still wondering if I should do it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 pm
Another Fanfiction update

Haha, yup you guessed it. Another fanfiction by the same author. Sweet_caandyy, title:
Magic Castle.

Her long awaited fanfiction and chapter 1 has arrived. Please go check it out.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:57 pm
I could have swear that I had 470 people in my guild.. Aw, I'm sad o.O xD I'm sure many people have updated their fanfictions or posted new fan arts. Please go explore around.

But right now I'm Be right backing. I will occasionally be on but not for a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Newsletter

So. I'm finally free from school and I decided not to take summer school, just because I think I'm too late to attend. I still have kumon and my other activities but most days I'll be free. So, I'm back in my guild and making cool, fun activities XDD

Right now I'm planning out the panels and pages for the newspaper. Of course I'm making it on Photoshop and who ever wants to help, just pm me ^-^

But the offical announcement, hopefully the newspaper will be done by July. 6th.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Newsletter/ New update

The newspaper still needs some work, I still didn't get all the replies back yet and everyone's who's working really hard still needs to give me what they have written.

Recently today, I made a new banner. So please check it out XD Hope everyone likes it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Well hello again xD As everyone might already have known, there are a few new posts in Chatterbox. If anyone's here just looking to make more money, feel free to go there and relax a bit.

The upcoming event will consist of banner making for this guild, but the season is not quite here yet so everyone will just have to plan on what they're going to do. I would like everyone to create a banner, for this year's Halloween. Whoever wins, their banner will be featured in the front page AND will recieve 20k=20 000gold.
Here how it's going to break down:
*Must create a banner within the next 52 days.
*Whoever wants to be the judge must PM me first.
*Whoever interested must PM me, also.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:15 pm
BACK!!/ Newspaper announcement/ new things/ no event
Yo! I'm backk! xD
Sorry, I'm really stressed in school. I know my break started for about three days now, but I was just too lazy to go on gaiaonline xD Excuse my rudeness. But I've been really obsessed with Animal March lately and Persona 4.
Ah.. no one really pm me about the banner. *cries* But that event can still go on, if anyone is interested.

Okay, I've thought long and hard about the newspaper. Instead of putting all the pressure on just me; making all the layouts, editing, etc. I'm planning to make a subforum (in Place of politics, since no one really post in there)

Zubora has made a new thread and mika_chann made a new essay, new threads has been made in RPG, and some new rants are made mika_Chann. Enjoy xD

Well it's not exactly a Christmas Event but it does have something to do with SasuNaru/NaruSasu and Christmas.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff