Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: victorian, goth, artists, writing, music 

Reply .:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.
.:~ Introductions ~:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cait Sidhe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:14 am
Greetings.
An obsessed soul, such as mine, is always longing for hearts that feel alike. Without living in the shiny illusions of glass, but beyond mortal reality, I feel glad to be invited to this guild... and maybe be understood.

I'm no writer, though I do. I'm no artist, though I draw. I'm obsessed with it. With music... and the other flowers of shattered mirrors.

My name, which I tend to use in so called reality, is not important. Indeed, it is better Thou do not know. I am staying at a place, where it is not important to live, but to exist. And exist I do.

Perhaps this will be an interesting time here. Perhaps.

Cait Sidhe  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:28 am
Why hello there! My name is MadameLexaPie, but everyone calls me Lexa or Lexa-Pie. I am a 16 year old girl living in the state of North Carolina. (I grew up in Chicago for 13 years, I'm not a southern girl.) Ever since I was a little girl, I had a fondness for tea, opera, ancient studies, dresses and the sort. Due to the lack of general common interest with children my age, I found myself talking with adults. Being raised by my grandmother who was born in 1931 didn't help either. (I was raised to be a 40's/50's wife; not the same as Victorian but not too far after the Victorian age.)

To make a long story short, so I don't start writing a biography; I'm an opera singer, tightlacer (Currently lacing down 6inches), reader and completely filled with the hopes that perhaps I might be able to go back in time with my boyfriend- a Victorian gentleman.

Madame-LexaPie

wounded cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:34 am
My name is Francene, but you can call me either Scrit or cupcake...
And I also have the reputation that got my two friends at school to call me "Bite-sized" and "Fun-sized" stare because I'm so damn short crying
(is 5 feet exactly xd )
I am 14 years old and kind of the oddball of the 8th grade.
I absolutely live for drawing, writing, listening to music, and my boyfriend, who has been going out with me for a year and three months. heart
I happen to be sick right now, so im drinking tea like breathing air xd
I am an open-minded creative person and enjoy completely random comments on my profile. xp
~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:05 pm
I'm Breana, you can call me Breana, or some other random nickname as long as you tell me first what it is so I know who is being talked too. I'm 13, I play flute in my eighth grade band, am crushing majorly on a trombone, and a skater who I've known forever. I'll be 14 in April. I have symptoms of depression, I have a pathological fear of disapointment, I live between my mom and dad's houses. I hate my mother. Uh...if you have any questions don't hesitate to comment or PM.

breana christine

minoru_cat_candy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:31 am
Hello! I'm Kenryoku Minoru (you can just call me Minoru though)! I'm 9 years old.

My Mommy just adopted me in October.. I arrived in my new home on my birthday November 22 (2007).. Mommy just moved about this time last year from a 100 year old Victorian to a 112 year old Queen Ann style Victorian...
My brother (Namari 23 years old) and sisters (Azuki 21, Riko & Yumi 19, and Saiyuri 16) had already arrived when I got home (Mommy adopted them also)... We really need to get a family picture taken...

aaaaaannnnd... I do not know what else to say! sooooo.. Hello! blaugh (mmmmm.. lollypop! lol!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:54 am
Good-day all,

You can call me Albert. I live in the Great White North and am usually found in my school's theatre department or rehearsing with my band (I am a vocalist and violinist).

I consider myself a Victorian and Edwardian era enthusiast and try to have my wardrobe and etiquette reflect this.

I do make-up for the stage (primarily the classic gore-whores) and make costumes.

I hope to be able to contribute to this guild, particularily in the ways of helping people with clothing and make-up :]

Albert McFinigan

Kitschy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:56 am
Hello!
I'm Jamie or Kitschy (either is fine). I'm 23 years old and absolutely obsessed with all things artistic and Victorian.
I love writing and costumes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm
I am Shayna Delacroix...feel free to call me Shayna or just Shay. I'm 18 years old...at least, in appearence. Ah, the joys of being a vampiress. twisted I love Victorian style; I find it to be absolutely beautiful. I look forward to getting to meet everyone in the guild. heart  

Vampire-x-Goddess

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Miss Wilde

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:12 pm
Hello, all! I'm Miss Wilde, formerly wilde_girl, call me whatever you want (no insults, please). I'm almost 14 (see sig) and, like iheartschoolyardheroes and Judecca_Crucifix, I live in Seattle. I guess I'll be the outcast of this group because I have never even heard of Emilie Autumn sweatdrop Well... the name sounds familiar, but I wouldn't even have been able to tell you that she's a musician. Sounds interesting, though, so I'll have to check her out. I joined because my friend Kitschy (who I haven't had a good conversation with in a while, sorry) invited me to, and it sounded fun ~ I like both art (especially modernism and ancient Japanese) and the Victorian period. I also like fictionalized, alternate-versions of the Victorian world, such as the never-existing Industrial Age that steampunk represents. My favorite author is Oscar Wilde, if I could pick one person from the past who I wish most to meet it would be him. I'm entering high school in the fall. I'm depressed emo Thanks for reading this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:47 am
Hello, everybody! mrgreen I'm S. Null; please feel free to refer to me as simply Null. Well...I'm fifteen years old, and other than that I don't really know what else to say sweatdrop I love the Victorian style of dress with a great passion. Especially steampunk...but, we shan't get into that.

I'm also a short story author, by the way. blaugh

And that's all I've got to say about that~

S Null

Lillie Hime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:28 am
Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for the invite!

I am exited to see so many EA fans here!

I am a 24 (well, almost, my birthday is next month) a mother of a 10 month old baby boy, Whom I wanted to name Alexander Edwin, but My husband got to name him Jaden Raphael. >> Oh well, At least I get to name my girl.... Julianna Emiline XD hah. (If I ever get my girl TT)

I'm a huge fan of the Victorian age, If I could dress that way in real life, every day, I would. But unfortunately I have no idea how to sew, and not enough money to buy a dress like that, much less multiple from a dressmaker. I is poor. Going to college part time to be an OBGYN Nurse.

I am a singer, a romance writer, a debater, and Chef!

I bet I can even come up with a few good recipe ideas for those plague rats, mentioned in the kitchen. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:06 am
Good day everyone! Well, here it goes;
You may call me Ratter, Rat, or my role playing name Lillian. Whichever you prefer.
I got invited! I am very happy to have joined, this is the perfect guild for me. (Thank you Kitschy!)
I love everything about the Victorian Era, the clothing, the furniture, the way they actually spoke properly.... I also like vampires( preferably ones who were turned during my favorite era.) , tea with sugar and cream... yummy, I thoroughly enjoy reading, I like animals, and too many other things to list. I am an aspiring artist, I enjoy drawing people and I love to make up stories. I look forward getting to know you all!

XxSugar And CyanidexX

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:33 pm
Hellooo, I'm Brittany. You can use my screen name too, though. I'm 20 years old but still ultimately a child at heart; for better or worse. (And not in a creepy Jackson way.) My hobbies are mostly writing, drawing, taking pictures, trying different kinds of tea, collecting action figures/socks/chuck taylors, and hiding between my headphones. Love video games and electronics too. My favorite fashion accessory are a pair of long socks/stockings.

Creepiest thing most people don't know about me: My invisible friend is Robin from Batman.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:45 pm
Allo, I'm Jamie, I'm 16 and in a pretty obsessive state with steampunk at the moment. I've got a thing for designing dresses and other cool items, and I love love love corsets. I don't own a real one yet, but am in the process of experimenting with a few patterns. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.  

Scribblers Scabs

Shizuka467

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:27 pm
Greetings, my name is Haley, but I do go by many other names (see profile for the list) and I am 13 years old. But people say I look and act older than my age. I live in the goold old USA, but I am in love with about every other country but the USA (lol). I love music, reading, writing, and drawing. I play the flute and I am soon going to learn how to play the piano. I love the Japanese coulture, art, fashion etc. etc. I also love the Victorian age and fashion.

I was invited to this guild by Kitschy (thankies!). I think it will be fun to make new friends by this guild. I love most music, and I can see the good in anyone. Or so my mother says. And people say I have an 'Old Soul' whick reffers back to my maturity. I have an unhealthy obsession with vampires, victorian style/age, anime/manga, and the colors black and white. Well, I think that covers it. Bye!

~Haley~

.:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces